423ilvl 7/8H Hunter LF Late Night Weekend Raiding

Pretty much what the title says. Not looking for Hardcore raiding just organized and pretty chill weekend raiding.

Hello hello!
Check out our casual raiding team!
We’d love to have you. Check us out and chat with us sometime on discord.

Order of Azeroth is a brand new alliance guild aspiring to create a community with a focus on PVE.
US- Kel-Thuzad

We are finalizing our teams for a semi-hardcore raiding team as well as a casual team:

1. A progressive 2-3 day dedicated semi-hardcore raiding team. We are looking for dps (prefer ranged), 1 tank, and healers (non-restoration druids).
  2. A casual raiding team. We are recruiting all roles currently.

Check out our discord if you’d like to chat sometime:
__https://discord.gg/fK7d88a

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922

Hey Friend!
I currently run a Weekend based raid group with light Mythic progression in mind. I’d love to talk to you more if that sounds like a nice fit for you. Add me on Btag if you want to talk more!
Ghettoskippy#1896

Still looking. Prefer Alliance

<Fireside> of Proudmoore (US Alliance West Coast) is recruiting Heroic raiders to join our team!

Open Spots:

• Tank - Any Except Paladin
  • R DPS - High need for ranged and warlock

See team roster on our website: http://firesideguild.com/#!/raid-section

Schedule: Friday &; Saturday 7:30pm-10:00pm PST (10:30PM-1:00AM EST)

• Optional Normal Night: Wed 7:30pm-9:30pm Normal Raid
  • Monthly Off-Week: We take one week off from raiding per month. Though our Off Weeks slow our progression, we feel that it is a nice trade-off to have a free weekend for other things every month and also to preserve enthusiasm for the game.

About Fireside:
Fireside of the Alliance on US Proudmoore. Founded in October 2012, we are a small, casual, PVE guild with a Heroic Raiding Team. Our guild is the perfect place for someone who wants to balance WoW content with their personal lives. Our atmosphere is friendly, relaxed, and respectful. Our members are here to conquer current content and to create meaningful long term friendships.

We are a small Heroic Raid Team that always achieves Ahead of the Curve together. Our environment is friendly, chill, and also earnest towards downing content. Our goal is to ever grow as a team, so we expect our raiders to know their role and class, keep up their weapons and gear, keep up with class changes, and to have a good team attitude.

• We choose to remain a Heroic Raid Team and do not have plans for Mythic Raiding in the near future.

• Join our Discord: discord.gg/UDxzwvH
  • Alex - Alex#117188
    *(GM) Nimi - btag: Nim#11149 // discord: Nim#9474

Hi Wyntershots,
We raid Fri/Sat 8-11pm Mountain 7-10 pacific / 9pm-midnight Eastern so it looks like we fill your weekend availability! We’re going for Azshara heroic tonight so if you want to whisper someone in raid we’ll have a spot for you.

We’re a chill group… here’s a sample raid from last time someone posted a first kill vid… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keHM4F6r0oY

I provide food flasks and discord entertainment so you can come raid with the EDFC… We try to make sure everyone does their +10 every week…

If you’re interested, contact Wolfiee#11929 or Swifyre#1796… if not I hope you find what you’re looking for =)

Cheers,
Treesus