423 Pally and 435 Rogue LF Raiding Guild

Hey y’all!

First of all, for some reason this character won’t show up when I try changing characters, so I had to put the character names for both myself (Pally) and my friend (Rogue). It also wouldn’t let me post links for some reason, but feel free to check out our armories and raider io pages (sorry about that, by the way! I tried, and it said I’m not allowed to post links). I’m also going to separate our “stories” a bit, but we are a package deal.

About Us:

Pally:

• Exopal - Stormrage
    I’ve been playing WoW since right at the beginning of Wrath, and I’ve raided off and on since ICC. I’ve raided “hardcore” in the past, as I was an officer and holy pally of a guild that cleared 13/14H 25 man SoO back in MoP. I’ve raided off and on since then, including some mythic as well, though I haven’t raided regularly since my guild died in WoD. I’m currently playing ret, but I’m also down to play holy as well. Most of my raiding experience has been as holy, so I’m much more comfortable with holy than I am with ret, as I am still learning ret each day. I’m a bit of an altoholic as well, and I’ve played and raided with every class except for rogue and hunter (I think, I may be misremembering a few).

Rogue:

• Aeelyn - Stormrage
    My buddy is newer to WoW, but he has been grinding M+ and is 7/8H 1/8M EP currently. He plays assassination and knows how to play outlaw as well, though he strongly prefers assassination. I know he’s definitely looking for a guild that’s big into M+!

What We Are Looking For:

• A guild on Stormrage is ideal, as we have alts on the server that we’d like to be able to keep playing, but we’re open to a transfer. That said, we’re looking to stay Alliance.
  • A guild that is active outside of raid times, especially if the guild is active with M+ content. Nothing against raid logging guilds, but some someone who plays WoW everyday, that’s not very fun for me.
  • A guild that raids between the hours of 7pm and 11pm, preferably. We also are unable to raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so a Friday/Saturday guild is probably best!

That’s just a bit about us, and like I said above, I would have posted links to our armories and raider io pages to make it easier for y’all, but it won’t let me post links for some reason. Feel free to reply here or add me on BNet at Logan#14431!

Thanks!

Still looking :smiley:

Still looking around!

Good morning! Still looking around for what’s out there. Also, this is my pally! For some reason it’s now letting me change to this character.

Hopeless Randoms is a new guild on Stormrage made up of a raid team of friends from an older guild. We decided to branch off from our casual roots and push into mythic. We are currently 8/8H and 1/8M looking to fill our ranks with members who enjoy raiding and want to push mythic content without a huge time commitment.

Our raid days and times are Friday and Saturday 9:30 est to 12:30 est.

Outside of WoW most of us play various other games together and enjoy hanging out as a community. We’re not just a raid team we’re an in game family and value the right type of attitudes towards raiding and gaming.

If you have any questions or want more information feel free to contact us in game.

Saberlord#1556
GiGi#1168

Good evening!

Good morning!