423 ilvl Ret Paladin LF EST Guild

Hey everyone,

I’m a ret paladin who has recently come back to the game for TEP and wanted to make some Mythic progression. I am not looking for something terribly hardcore. A few nights a week EST raiding with a hard stop around midnight. I am more than happy to transfer as well as share logs.

If you are interested please let me know. I hope to chat soon.

Korruption

Blind- Thrall is recruiting at the moment we are 6/8 Heroic EP Looking for dps we raid tues 8-10pm est and fri/sat 8:30-11:30 est.

sorry messaged you with wrong character

It is not on here but wouldn’t mind taking on a ret but here is a lil something chad the intern cooked up in the kitchen

Hey guys Chad the intern here, so I started interning for a new company so I got some ss-4’s and 1099 R’s to pass around so bare with me. Ok now that, that is done you can take your seat and we can begin. Have you ever dreamed of making all your friends jealous, and envious of your numerous achievements in life? Have you ever wanted to get so much gains you can bench press 40x your own body weight? Ever wanted to not he able to leave the house without a wetsuit on and a inflatable raft?

Well good news for you then since Scripted Encounter has hired me to recruit you. It’s that time of year when the time comes to open the flood gates,and get back to the old grindstone. With the dawn of a new teir looming on the horizon, 5/8H after week one looking to recruit some range dps and healers, lead by a 7/9m team, looking to round out their roster to go back into mythic.

We raid Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday 8-11 PM est. So not a super hard schedule,so it’s more about being on your A game. Since we all are working professional adults, that like to get together and push mythic content. Whether it be mythic+, mythic raiding,doing the raid achieves for fun. The overall goal though pushing for that sweet sweet nectar of cutting edge.

Now I know everyone here is on the edge of there seats with anticipation, with how you can get yourself a invite. Now we believe in complete transparency, so it wouldn’t feel right without saying are needs and wants. So let’s get to brace tacs and the nitty gritty.

Needs

*range- warlocks,spriest,mage,hunters,ele,boomkin

• Healers-rshaman.

All others not on the list are a low priority but does not mean you wont be considered so feel free to add spark

But anyone feel free to scroll down to the bottom of this post and add anyone to get in contact with one of us to inquire more.

Expectations

• Be on time and prompt
  • Bring your best
  • Food
  • Flask
  • Potions
  • A pulse
  • The ability to breath through ur nose
  • Not to live with your mother but if you do that is cool but be respectful to her.
  • Be able to bench your own body weight.

So that concludes are interview for the day, since I just got a memo that someone is in desperate need of coffee and lunch. So unfortunately This has to get called short, so please go and add sparkytiz#1491, to complete the survey and let my boss know how, i did. or add chaddaintern#1732 and as always chad factor out.

Hey there! Would love to chat! 6/8H 2 night guild, raiding Tues/Friday. Add me Darosent#1386. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hi!

We are actively seeking a ret paladin to add to our core roster and I think our guild might be a great fit for you (if you’re open to faction changing, of course).

We’re an Alliance guild on Sargeras…we’re 7/8H in EP and went 9/9M in BoD for Cutting Edge. Our main goal is to of course have fun and enjoy the game, but we are seeking folks interested in pushing Cutting Edge and improving on rankings each tier. We aim to be in the top 20 on Sargeras from here on out.

Raid times: Tues/Thurs 8-11 pm CST and Monday 8-10 pm CST. Monday was recently added to farm Jaina mounts and push any progression as needed. We do usually form a raid on Wednesday evenings (and other evenings during new tiers) but nights aside from Tues/Thurs/Mon are 100% optional.

Other than raiding, we are pretty active, doing mythic+ and other in game and out of game stuff. We’re pretty tightly knit, but always happy to welcome new players to our roster!

HMU on btag (Lgeme84#1466) or discord (Andora#7035) if this interests you! Hope to hear from you. Thanks for your time.

Hey Korruption, hopefully your still searching for a guild and I maybe I can help with that :slight_smile:
A little insight on Duplicity reborn: We’ve been together for around 5 years, a community you could say. Some are older players from previous expansions some and new ones. We are seeking skilled players to fill out roster for EP! We are in need of a healer with a dps offspec and melee dps. Our goal is CE for this tier, But not at the cost of having fun. We are all experienced mythic raiders that are looking to achieve the same goal while having a good time. All of our players range from 6/9M to 9/9M BoD and previous tiers.
We also have an active M+ on the daily!
Contact me here, for further questions.
BNet:KillvMaim#11914

Hi Korruptíon, my guild has immediate need of a ret pally. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 7-10pm PST(10-1am EST). We are currently 3/8H and 7/8N EP. We have a very active guild on our offnights our guildies run keys, do some pvp, work on achievements, etc. Here is the link to our recruitment post with all of our info < LökTar >[H] 3/8M experienced guild LF ranged and melee

Feel free to contact me on btag to chat further Galorina#1877.

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 - 10 p.m. EST. We are currently 7/8N (with Azshara to 9%) and 5/8H in Eternal Palace.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.

Hi Korruptíon we are currently looking for a competent ret pally for our main roster, guilds name is Hard Pass 9/9m, & 8/8H, we raid Wednesday-Thursday 8-12pm est. Feel free to contact me at Kittea#11581

Stuff and Things Area 52 is recruiting dps for mythic prog, we currently are 5/8H and 7/8 N in EP

We raid Tues/Wed 9-12 est and would love to try ya out
You can add my Btag to chat :slight_smile:
Bently#1778