423 Fury Warrior LFG 7/8H EP CE BoD

Hey, i’m looking to join a CE guild for EP. I have a good amount of mythic experience in Antorus, Uldir and BoD. Currently CE in BoD and 7/8H EP. I want to join a 2 or 3 weekday raid guild that is CE focused. I prefer 7-11 est times.

Im currently playing fury warrior but I can confidently play arms or prot no problem. (im about 415 in prot set) I would really like to join a guild that doesn’t recruit for their bench and has a good community of players that enjoy playing the game. I am not the type of player who logs in for raids and thats it, I enjoy M+, PVP, and even running old content for mogs.

I will also be bringing a fire mage to w.e guild I end up in. I do my best to maintain both toons for raiding and I’m even willing to drop warrior for certain bosses or w.e and play mage.

Shoot me a message
Btag: Sparrow#12607
Logs available

Btw posting on an alt to avoid guild drama, my current team is fine we just dont have the same mindset with regards to CE raiding. I want to find a team with more like-minded players. The GM is aware that I am leaving, and im not being a jerk.

Still looking

Hey Storms, I’m Nem from Tyrannical on Stormrage. We’re a 7/8 H guild that has achieved CE for the past 3 tiers. We are a tight-knit guild that raids two days a week, Tues and Wednesday, from 8-11 pm EST, so our times sound like a great fit for you. We have a high need for a warrior, as ours recently had to take a break, and we also have an active M+ community. I encourage you to fill out an application (link in our Wowprogress, Tyrannical-Stormrage) or contact Zoral (Zoral#1611). Hope to hear from you!

Thanks for the response, I will put in an app when I get home today because i’ve gotta take a UI screenshot and speedtest.

Fantastic! :slight_smile: I’ll let Zoral know to expect it.

Hey there! We are in need of a warrior for a core spot and would love to chat with you. We raid a little later than your preferred window, but if you can make it work, let us know.

Please Taunt on US-Hyjal, 3/8 M, 8/8 H AEP, 9/9M BoD 6-hour / week team.

We’re honest with people about mistakes and performance, and expect our players to take criticism well. We’re looking for players who share our team mentality, and as long as you’re outgoing and interested in playing the game with us, you’ll be happy playing here.

Tuesday - Wednesday 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm PST

Add these battletags to get in touch with us :smiley:
Darmstadt#1445 (Available most often)
Ileste#1551

Unfortunately thats just a bit too late for a weeknight for me, thank you for your response though, good luck this tier.

Hello! We are currently hunting for top tier DPS and healers for Mythic Palace. We offer atypical raid times (morning/afternoon) and would love to chat if you can make our times. Here’s our forum post for more info, and good luck on your search! :stars:

Late Night Pain Train, LNPT, is recruiting members to continue current progression through raiding along with mythic plus and other various outside activities such as PVP, achievement runs, etc. Our raid times are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 10-12 server EST. On zul’jin
The main focus is having a team of solid players that maintain a positive attitude during raids and encouraging toward other guildmates with the emphasis on improving and growing as we continue to work our way through each new level of challenging content.
We are recruiting all classes and specs and encourage our members to play what that enjoy.
For more information please contact Jabinee, Gorkow, Drakopolis, Holyapple or Brutall.
Respectfully,
Battle Tags. Jabini#1699 Gortao#1301 typicalr0x#1759
Jabinee
GM - LNPT

Guild Name: Anomaly
Server: Mal’ganis
Faction: Horde
Progression: 7/8H EP
8/9m Uldir (took a break during BoD… Leadership had IRL)
7/7m EN | 9/10m Nighthold | 13/13m HFC |10/10m BRF
Time Zone: CST
Schedule: Tues/Thurs 9:30PM - 12:30 AM CST (7:30-10:30 PST)

Apply here: https://forms.gle/dujXiyLHu96wkSwq8

Healers = Open
Tank = Closed
Melee = Warrior!! (open)
Ranged = Warlock / Boomy / Mage

If you’re interested in learning more get in contact with me (Jaydee) and we will definitely be able to discuss and give you more detail on our team for EP

Trexon - Trexon#5549 (Guild Leader)
Jaýdee - Jaydee#15747 (Recruiting Officer)

DMCG - 7/8H

Looking for healers and ranged dps.

Ran by Cutting Edge and former top US25 players.

Raid Schedule: (CST)

• Tuesday: 9:30pm - 12:30am
  • Wednesday: 9:30pm - 12:30am
  • Thursday: 9:30pm - 12:30am

Application Requirements: (Minimum)

• You should be at least 385 item level equipped in your main specialization.
  • You should have at least Heart of Azeroth level 40.
  • You should be fully enchanted, gemmed, and itemized.
  • You should maintain near perfect attendance (less than 2 missed raid per month).

About DMCG: (Simplified)

• We do not recruit for the bench, everybody can earn a core spot.
  • We expect all raiders to put in time improving their character.
  • We want to surround ourselves with motivated and skilled raiders.
  • We expect you to maintain a friendly, constructive, and fun Guild atmosphere.

• Swiv: Swiver#11128 (Recruiter)
  • Axl: axel#1527 (GM)
  • Mcgoon: Mcgoo#1298 (Officer)

Thanks for the responses, most of your raid times dont really work for me. I cant Raid past 11pm est :frowning:

SBF is a new guild to Mal’Ganis (alliance transfer), looking to fill a few spots as we head into 8.2. The goal is to make a quick push for CE as we form a competitive raid environment. We are made up of previous CE raiders (5/9M in BoD after about a month in, took a break). We are now back at full force and looking to get back to CE status on Mal’Ganis as we begin our push into M EP.

We are looking for a couple really solid dps and a healer to add to our roster. We like to have a competitive raid environment. Need to come to raid prepared and know how to play your class at a high level.

Progression:
BoD: 5/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N
EP: 8/8H, 8/8N

We are also recruiting those looking to push M+. Many of us are 1300 io+

Raid Days
Tuesday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST
Wednesday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST
Sunday 8:00pm-11:00pm EST

Now Recruiting (4-5 Total):
Tanks (0): None
Healers (1): Holy Paladin, Disc Priest, Resto Shaman
DPS w/ Healer OS (1): Any non Holy Priest
Melee DPS (2): WW Monk, Demon Hunter, Death Knight
Ranged DPS (2): Shadow Priest, Elemental Shaman, Hunter, Balance Druid

We will look at any exceptional players interested as well.

If interested please contact one of the following:
Criv - Recruitment Lead / Assistant Raid Lead - Criv2016#1559
Davv - Guild Leader - Dav#1874
Kals - Raid Lead - Kalsyrus#1812

Thanks for the reply, cant make the times though im sorry.

Hello Storms,

I’m glad to see people are active and have an alt to bring as well. We have a very active player base that would accomodate for ya!

We were 7/9M last tier (1/8M currently), aiming for 8/8M this tier and to finish in the top 300. While we do have a roster of exceptional players, we need more (possibly you!) to continue our journey. We raid 8:30-11:00 EST Tue/Wed/Thursday.

We are currently 21 active member Mythic guild looking for 2 more performing members. We’re looking for additional members to:
• Accomodate for off time/absences of members
• Allow for class flexibility based on the encounter

Our raid atmosphere is collaborative and enables members to understand the mechanics in a practical manner and perform.

I know you will likely sift through a multitude of these messages, but should you have time to talk here’s our discord:
discord (dot) gg/gbv9NG5

Message me in discord as Closet/Kachiuh and we’ll be in touch!