NPC's you felt bad about killing?

I actually didn’t like killing Arthas and ending his reign as the Lich King. I wish I could have permanently joined him as a sexy dead troll. The Scourge is a cool faction. I really enjoyed the death knight starting zone for the simple fact I get to actually be part of the scourge for a few quests.

2 Likes

I will never recover from this.

https://www.wow-freakz.com/img/screenshots/wowhead_336301.jpg

39 Likes

You actually killed him? You monster!

As for me:

Nazgrim got me good, I downright /saluted him before we engaged the fight in MoP every time

1 Like

How do you live with yourself?

Critho the pug puppy in Stormwind. When he first came out there was raid made to kill him and I joined… the only thing he dropped was an empty puppy collar with the text “The saddest thing.”

12 Likes

Surrounded by Achievement Points.

64 Likes

May the Old Gods take you.

2 Likes

My hunter trained the green wolf in WoD in Tanaan Jungle.

AS soon as I trained it - it killed its 3 pups.

I didn’t quit kill it - but that’s the only time I’ve felt genuinely bad about any action I’ve taken in WoW.

3 Likes

YSERA

Remove this stupid limit.

6 Likes

Precious. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooo!
Festergut and Rotface didn’t deserve the pain I brought to their little hearts.

Putress & Nazgrim bummed me out because I thought they were pretty cool.

Last one would be that one Alliance gnome that copied my appearance with Ai’Li’s Skymirror. He was a handsome little devil, but he was in my way. Died so fast, might as well have been an NPC.

7 Likes

Nazgrim for me also.

You basically help him become a general. I believe its the whole quest chain in Stonetalon mountains

I feel really really really bad about NOT being able to kill Baine.

6 Likes

I still remember Feasel the Muffin Thief on Argus. The quest tells you it’s a great evil that must be stopped. Instead it’s a super adorable creature just trying to find food and all it does the entire fight is run in fear!

I did that quest once and felt so guilty I never touched it again. xD

30 Likes

Any dog mob, just can’t harm them doggos : c.

5 Likes

Any and all large kitties, wolves, baby animals… basically anything furry and adorable.

9 Likes

This one hurt… there may have been actual tears shed.

3 Likes

Huggalon, anybody? :[

10 Likes

It has been a while since I leveled a new Alliance, but there was this prized cow in Westfall. I mean I did it because I will kill anything for any amount of money, but I still was like “why am I going along with this?”.

3 Likes

Captain Emmy Malin in DragonBlight. Basically you get sent to kill her… she is in Malygos’ army… but after killing her you find out (in a letter to her dear Dad) that she is being forced into this on the threat of the lives of her family and that she is actively trying to sabotage them from inside.

The NE Warden that sent me on the killing mission basically says… “Eh, you couldnt have known…dont beat yourself up over it”

Ummm… YOU sent me!!

31 Likes

Deathwing. Really, he did nothing wrong.

1 Like