422 Paladin LF AOTC Guild

Hey everyone!

I am looking for a guild who focuses on Heroic/AOTC Raiding. I do not mind participating in some Mythic Raiding but I do not have the time to commit fully to Mythic Raiding, so I do not mind being on a backup roll .

I typically play Retribution, however I do not mind playing Protection or Holy for Eternal Palace. I have messed with both specs on certain bosses on Normal and Heroic content for BoD. Plus I have completed +10s with all specs so I can be good to run mythic +s with.

For BoD I was:
N: 9/9
H: 7/9
M: 4/9

I just rejoined after a few month break due to me moving and would like to continue raiding and work on getting AOTC this tier.

I am pretty much not able to raid on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Sundays after 8PM CST.

I am pretty easy to get along with and would love to have fun raiding with a solid group of individuals.

Contact me in game/BNET:
Halo#11656

We have a Sunday group with a focus on AOTC only for the current tier. It’s made up of friends and family, and alts (sometimes mains) from our mythic team that raids during the week. Always looking for more solid players that have limited time to commit to raid. It is every Sunday from 2pm PST and will go for 2-2.5 hours. If you’re interested, let me know. Can find our Mythic raid guild spam below.

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

Server: Blackhand/Galakrond
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:30PM – 10:30PM CST

Enlightened Dark is recruiting for The Eternal Palace, 6/8H 8/8N. We are currently looking for members of all calibers to fill our ranks; in need of an off-healer and few dps to fill out the raid team for Mythic. We are a casual progression guild whose goal is to get AoTC for current content then try and move into Mythic as much as possible.

Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 CST. There is also optional Sunday runs at the same time for further pushing at the start of a raid tier and social/alt runs later in the season.

What to expect from us:

• Raiding at a semi-casual level, but still clearing content in a reasonable time frame.
  • Help with providing raid consumables and enchants/gems
  • Help with classes or in game knowledge when needed

What we expect from you:

• Be respectful! (we like to joke around and have fun with each other, this includes non-pc; if it is being directed at you and you don’t like it please say something and we will stop but don’t expect others to stop making jokes with each other)
  • Be prepared for raids (consumable, strats, addons, etc)
  • Ability to listen, learn, and open to constructive criticism while learning
  • Prior notice if unable to make raids (let us know as soon as possible) we do understand real life happens!

Expansion Raiding Progression:

CoS - 2/2H(AoTC)
BFD - 1/8M 8/8H(AoTC)
Uldir - 2/8M 8/8H(AoTC)

if you have any questions please feel free to contact me via this forum, discord or in game. Also any of our officers in game: Ranes, Raellia, or Anxiety.

Discord Corenne#7007
Battle tag frosty#1498

Hey, Halosticus! Are you willing to server/faction change? If so, No Place Like Gnome seems like it would be a great fit for you! We could use a Ret Pally on our team and we meet your needs regarding Heroic/AotC raiding and raid times. If any of this looks good, please message me! Here is our guild spam so you can read more about us before deciding if a server/faction change is for you. I hope to hear from you!

No Place Like Gnome of Dalaran [A] is a social guild with active members. We have a relaxed raid team with a progression mindset (AotC each tier during BoD), run weekly M+, have die hard wPVP fanatics, do achievement runs, run off-the-wall guild events, and more! We are actively recruiting new members for our raid team to fill out our roster for Eternal Palace. We are currently:
8/8H, 1/8M Uldir
9/9 H, 1/9M BoD
2/2H CoS
5/8H EP
and looking to continue our AOTC streak with EP!

Raid Days/Times: Friday and Saturday 9:00pm-12:00am EST (server time)

M+ Needs: ALL, though tanks and healers are our current highest priority

Message me if you have any questions and/or are interested:
Bnet: Rory#11526
Discord: Rory#0376