422 Mage Lf Guild On Suramar

Heyo, I’m a frost mage with a 62 Neck. Looking for a laid back guild. I like to raid on Friday and Saturday, I prefer to start around 9. I also like to run old content for mogs and achievements. I would like to stay as Horde though.

Thanks! <3

Hello Plex! Our guild doesn’t have a schedule set yet but we are leaning more towards fri/sat evenings, here is our info.

Eternal Rise - Horde - Area-52

Eternal Rise is recruiting all classes and roles for Battle for Azeroth content and beyond! Our plan is to be primarily focused on completing and pushing high level mythic plus keys and as we grow with more members eventually will be building up a raid team to progress in mythic raiding with cutting edge as the goal. This is a perfect opportunity for anyone that is searching for a fresh start and has the patience to be apart of and build a fantastic community from the ground up. We plan to create a more friendly and competitive environment on a short 2 day schedule. We are searching to fill all officer and leader positions for anyone that is interested and has experience. If we sound like a guild that has peaked your interest then please don’t hesitate to get in contact with us or apply, thank you for your time!

Raid times: To be Determined (2 Day schedule)

Recruiting: Open to all roles

GM Battle Tag/Apply: Grace#1550

I didn’t put Suramar in the post, my bad. :confused: