422 Boomy/Resto LF weekend guild

Looking for a heroic raiding, M+ running team. Raid times need to be on the weekends (prefer Sat/Sun but Fri is an option). My old mythic team split up early in Legion and I’ve been casual since then but would like to find a new team. Haven’t really raided since cutting edge emerald nightmare. My dungeon group also got server first m+10 (or 15, whichever had the achieve, can’t recall).

Would like a close knit group I could join in with. Not wanting hardcore mentality (I used to), just want to have fun, do AoTC if possible, and maybe some off night activities (pvp brawls, m+, stuff like that).

Boomkin is what I know best, but I can do Resto too. Also have a hunter I can play either MM or BM, and a Lock I can do w/e spec with but prefer Aff.

Horde or Ally, either one is fine. I can transfer if needed.

Hey there! My guilds recruiting some more for our raid team we raid on fri/sat 6-9 (pst) we do M+ thro out the week and other shenanigans as well. We are casual but heroic focused raiding guild that focuses on AotC! If you are interested please add me to btag and we can chat some more :). My btag is Hera#1937

Cheers and Good luck!

1 Like

Nocturnal Sun on Area52 has team recruiting for AotC, we will do mythic once AotC is done. Looking for raiders committed to personal improvement, as well as contributing to a fun team environment. We also take social apps for those not wanting to commit to raiding!

Raid times:
-Sat & Sun 8:00pm – 11:00pm EST

Team Goals:
-AoTC & Mythic Progression at our pace. As we are not in any sort of race mythic progression will be done at a pace that feels comfortable to the team once we reach our goal of AotC.

Team Needs:
High priority to healers or dps with heal off spec, high need for melee classes though DPS of all kinds please contact Jess, exceptional dps will always be considered!

Requirements – Min ilvl of 400 and min neck level of 50 for normal clears, basic knowledge of fights.

About Nocturnal Sun:
-We are a team that has been raiding together since Uldir, we are friends that enjoy each other company and raiding together.

Uldir AoTC 4/8M
BoD AoTC 4/9M
EP AoTC

• We are an adult guild, if the occasional joking with each other and swearing bother you then we aren’t the guild for you!
    -We consider the enjoyment of the game and loyalty more important then your parse!

Team Expectations:
-We expect all raiders to hold themselves accountable, take ownership of your mistakes and learn from them. Help is always available if you aren’t understanding something or need clarification.
-We expect each team member to come prepared knowing the strategies for each boss before entering raid by looking at strat/kill videos/warcraftlogs replays.
-We expect all raiders to be able to take constructive criticism well so they can look into their own logs/wowanalyzer to improve their gameplay wherever it is needed.
-We expect raiders to have appropriate addons installed and updated before raid; we use Angry Assignments, GTFO and Weak Auras - this is not optional.

To apply contact:
-Jesseika#11484 (Discord Jesseika#6725) Jessieka
-Shadowiz128#1805 (Discord Shadowiz#3133) Shadowiz
Or fill out an app here https://forms.gle/rc6qi9bFesujs8ky6

1 Like

Looking to get into mythic?

will reach out to you thanks

wanting to explore weekend heroic raiding guilds

So Uh i run an AOTC/M+ weekend guild.My bnet is Vetec#1230, here’s some more info incase you are interested.

This guild is a character based outfit “ I take attitudes, teamwork, willing to listen and learn OVER how high you parse”. Currently we are looking to fill a few spots so we can continue raiding without anyone having to flex. We have AOTC but if you don’t that’s ok.

The plan is to acquire AOTC every tier then start setting our sights on M+ while also selling Normal/Heroic carry runs(since we aren’t going to be doing Mythic raiding anymore)

My promise to the membership is to ensure a healthy non toxic raid environment. I will not tolerate trolling, talking crap, yelling, or anything like that in this guild.If you have a grievance, act like an adult and we can handle it like adults. I give you my word that i will do everything i can as a raid leader/GM to make sure that our runs go as smooth as possible.All i ask is that you do the same.

Raid days: Friday/Saturday 9pm - 12am PST

If your looking for a weekend Guild, we might be just the guild for you. Here at Lore we are a close knit group of players who enjoy running mythic plus dungeons, raiding, and just having fun, Our raid group is currently working on getting Heroic Azshara down. I will leave my contact info here for you if you choose to contact me; BTAG - Bolduri#1693/ Discord- Greywolf#8776

Hey Brew!

Our guild is currently looking for a consistent boomy! We are located on Area52, Horde. If you’re open to transferring, I’d love to chat with you! :slight_smile: We are an extremely tight knit group and a lot of us have been playing together for over a year. Take a look at us and please reach out :slight_smile:
(Preferred) Discord: Aidy#7495 Bnet: Aidy#11206

Hello! I will drop our recruitment! Good luck on your search!

Revive is a fun guild. We are located on Sargeras. We are looking for a few DPS to add to our raid team/guild. Need people committed to making raid night. Since we only raid one night a week.

A little about us, we are a small tight-knit group. Been raiding together since Legion. We raid on Fridays from 9pm-12am realm time CST (sometimes longer). We value progression while having a good time. Each raid we get thru normal and push on heroic. We would like to get more into heroic and that is where you come in. We also run mythic plus, islands, and various other activities together. If you are looking for a friendly, slightly crazy group of seasoned players, this is the guild for you!

We are 6/8H 8/8N.

We are a little weird, a little inappropriate—but we promise we’ll make you laugh while helping get everyone geared! If interested, please message us at Athena#1198 or Teekon#11747. You can also respond here. Thanks for reading!

1 Like

Hello, please check out us and see if we might be a good fit for you. [A] <Purveyors of Darkness> Sunday AOTC SFO Looking for More for Dragonflight

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Requiem Eternum has been a horde guild on Llane since the beginning, consistently raiding throughout WoW’s history. We always get AoTC, and push into mythic as far as we can, but are currently looking to expand our mythic roster to achieve Cutting Edge in future tiers.

Check us out on Raider io and Wowprogress. Let us know if you’re interested!

** Server:** (Llane/Arygos)

Raid Times/Days: 9-12pm EST, Mon/ Thurs

Current Progression: EP 8/8H

Recruitment Contacts: Prime#12803(Btag), Prime#8533(Discord), Click#5007(Discord)

Requirements: Good attitude and awareness. Reliable raid attendance, but we understand real life commitments happen. Puts effort into improvement and gearing both in and out of raids. This includes Mythic+ and potions.

Needs: DPS - Balance Druid, DK, Paladin, Mage, Priest.

Heals - Paladin or Priest.
Will consider all applicants, regardless of spec or class.

Hey Friend!
I’d love to talk to you some more, add me on Btag ghettoskippy#1896

great replies so far thanks all

I think you would be a good fit for us! Found a Green Quest on US Zul’jin is a casual/social horde guild. We are filled with mature, fun people that act as one big family. We are currently looking to expand our family to people who like:

~raiding (Fri/Sat 7-10pm EST) bad jokes, dungeon runs, mount/transmog/achievement runs, leveling parties and more!~

We are accepting new, returning, and experienced players who are looking for a fun and relaxing home! If you have any questions or are interested, please feel free to message me! Kiua#1912 is my battletag or kiuayoukai#2395 is my discord.