422 BM Hunter, looking for raiding guild

Looking to get back into raiding this tier. Took some time off due to personal reasons. I have plenty of exp. I was a the Co-GM/Raid lead of Relic during Cata and the beginning of Mop. I have raided with Heroic and some Mythic guilds on Stormrage (Titan and Death Jesters briefly). My last raiding exp was with Pantheon during Legion and the beginning of BFA. I’m a team player, a quick learner and follow direction well. As a Hunter I’m used to getting the jobs most people don’t want lol

I’m a 422ilvl BM Hunter and have played the class since the beginning of BC to present with a few breaks from the game in between. I also enjoy rated PVP and had a CR of 1800 in 2v2’s last season as a casual player. I understand my class well and am a proficient player. I also have full a Azerite gear set for MM and currently working on one for Surv as well as peices for running Mythic dungeons as BM/MM. I have a butt load of alts, most above 415ilvl as well.

If anyone has any questions my btag is Havok#1784. Look forward to hearing back from anyone interested.

Thanks!

Redundant Idiocracy on US-Silvermoon/Mok’Nathal a new way to guild is expanding raiding ranks. 8/8 H EP and 3/8 M EP. Tue, Wed & Thu progression nights 6-9 p.m.(P.S.T.). We also have a non progression raid on Sat 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. (P.S.T.) Recruiting raid ready, reliable players. Multi spec preferred. Hit me up if you want to talk my bnet tag is DarkPhoenix#1651