421 Shadowpriest or 431 Fury Warrior LF Weekend Raiding Guild

Looking to get back into the raiding scene come 8.3 so figured I’d turn here. Ideally looking for a weekend raiding guild that raids between the hours of 5 PM and 10 PM PST. Haven’t set foot in EP outside of doing LFR once but would love a guild that is consistently clearing normal and just starting out heroic.

I’m comfortable playing either character. This is for a horde guild only. Sorry alliance folks but ready to embrace the dark side fully.

Link to shadowpriest armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/senjin/popefiction

Flipside Kings Is a mythic raiding guild with 10 years of experience and years of play time as a solid group. We thrive on being progression oriented but having a great time doing it as a team.
Our group is much more than a raid team; playing other games together, running m+, pvp, alt raids, and generally just hanging out are part of what make this home.

Current Progression: 5/8M

Looking for DPS.
Our Server cluster: Eredar/Gorefiend/Wildhammer/Spinebreaker

3 nights a week: Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm EST,

Contact me battle.net(Carter34#11844) or in game (Wiz-Eredar) with any questions! [Can also be reached on Discord @ Wiz#8039]

Due to my work schedule not being consistent I’m just looking for a weekend raiding guild.

Hi Baconfury,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero is recruiting dps for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team, getting ready for 8.3. While we are recently moved to Thrall, the guild has been around for about 5 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor.

To round out our group we are currently looking for WW monk, warlock or boomkin, and mage. Ranged dps of any kind is always welcome!

We are currently 8/8N ,8/8H EP, and achieve AoTC for every tier. We may fool around with some mythic bosses but mythic progression is not our main goal. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and islands and prefer to do that with guild groups. We are also willing to help gear up guildies. As we have a few members who want to switch mains for 8.3, we are on a break from formal raiding until December, when we will go back to our Friday night farm clear, and possibly another activity on Saturday. We are looking forward to new content!

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat!

Will definitely be in contact. Still looking for that elusive weekend raiding guild as well.

Illidan[H] REWIND 6/8M 2 days guild

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 6/8M and 9/9M in BoD.

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash).

Attendance

Close to 100% attendance is required obviously RL happens, but we raid only 6 hours per week, so almost perfect attendance is required to be a raider.

How to Apply

• Visit our website : rewindguild (dot)me

• Before filling up the application, Read raider expectations, it’s easy and takes 2 sec.

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app :slight_smile:

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635

(Right Coast)
Raid Days:
Sat-Sun 7-10PM Eastern
8/8N & 8/8H (several Mythic XP players)

Actively seeking players to fill a Mythic Roster.
-Right Coast is an easy going fun guild, looking for like minded people. We look to have fun but still take a shot at the highest end of content.
-We strive for AOTC each tier and light Mythic content is the goal!
-There’s no pressure to be amazing or perfect here, we just ask you show up, do your weekly to stay relevant and don’t be a donkey.
-We have groups actively running keys at all levels (even selling if your a money monger)

Currently looking for:
Tanks:
Both main and secondary tanks, our current tank is a college kid and isn’t able to be 100% attendance so his spot is open.
Healers:
This spot is slightly competitive at the time (a little competition never hurts)
DPS:
Bring the hit hards and have a good attitude!

Contact Myself or any officer at:
Ghettoskippy#1896 AbbyNormal#1734 Seemly#1529 or Heathen#12917

Nocturnal Sun on Area52 is recruiting!

Hard pushing for Ranged DPS

We are a casual mythic team who’s first goal is AoTC and then mythic at a relaxed pace. We also take social apps!

Character Requirements for raiders -
Mythic HoA 65 DPS 32k+ 430ilvl
Heroic HoA 60 DPS 25k+ 415ilvl
Normal HoA 50 DPS 20k+ 400ilvl

Addons required -
Weak auras
DBM/bigwig
GTFO
Exorsus raid tools

Raid times:
-Sat & Sun 8:00 – 11:00pm EST with an optional Normal run on Wed at 8pm EST until clear.

About Nocturnal Sun:
-We Currently have AoTC and are now stepping into mythic. Plan is for heroic clears on Sat and mythic on Sun.

• We are an adult guild, if the occasional joking with each other and swearing bother you then we aren’t the guild for you!
    -We consider the enjoyment of the game and loyalty more important then your parse!

Team Expectations:
-We expect all raiders to hold themselves accountable, take ownership of your mistakes and learn from them. Help is always available if you aren’t understanding something or need clarification.
-We expect each team member to come prepared knowing the strategies for each boss before entering raid by looking at strat/kill videos/warcraftlogs replays.
-We expect all raiders to be able to take constructive criticism well so they can look into their own logs/wowanalyzer to improve their gameplay wherever it is needed.
-We expect raiders to have appropriate addons installed and updated before raid; we use Exorsus Raid Tools, DBM, GTFO and Weak Auras - this is not optional.

To apply contact:
-Jesseika#11484 (Discord Jesseika#6725) Jessieka
-Shadowiz128#1805 (Discord Shadowiz#3133) Shadowiz
Or fill out an app here h ttps://forms.gle/rc6qi9bFesujs8ky6

Hello, Baconfury.

My guild, HM, is building back our small weekend raiding team. Our start times would certainly be in your preferred range, though likely closer to 10 PM PST Friday and Saturday. Add my battle-tag if you want to chat.

#JohnnieWeb1573