421 Shadow/423 Disc Priest LF Guild

Hello Parsejuju,

We currently don’t have a disc or shadow priest in our raid. We raid Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday form 8:30 to 11:30 EST. We have numerous CEs completed dating back to WoD. I’d like to talk with you further.

btag: Hump#1116

Hello,
on Zul’jin currently 3/8M looking for a disc/shadow like yourself can contact me on Btag:Tralt#1811 or Discord:Traltixx
#8993 hope to hear from you soon.

Hey Parsejuju, hopefully your still searching for a guild and I maybe I can help with that :slight_smile:
A little insight on Duplicity reborn: We’ve been together for around 5 years, a community you could say. Some are older players from previous expansions some and new ones. We are seeking skilled players to fill out roster for EP! We are in need of a healer with a dps offspec. Our goal is CE for this tier, But not at the cost of having fun. We are all experienced mythic raiders that are looking to achieve the same goal while having a good time. All of our players range from 6/9M to 9/9M BoD and previous tiers.
We also have an active M+ on the daily!
Contact me here, for further questions.
BNet:KillvMaim#11914

Guild Name: Anomaly
Server: Mal’ganis
Faction: Horde
Progression: 7/8H EP
8/9m Uldir (took a break during BoD… Leadership had IRL)
7/7m EN | 9/10m Nighthold | 13/13m HFC |10/10m BRF
Time Zone: CST
Schedule: Tues/Thurs 9:30PM - 12:30 AM CST (7:30-10:30 PST)

Apply here: https://forms.gle/dujXiyLHu96wkSwq8

Healers = Closed
Tank = Closed
Melee = Warrior!! (open)
Ranged = Warlock / Boomy / Mage

If you’re interested in learning more get in contact with me (Jaydee) and we will definitely be able to discuss and give you more detail on our new team for 8.2 EP

Trexon - Trexon#5549 (Guild Leader)
Jaýdee - Jaydee#15747 (Recruiting Officer)

Guild Name: Interdictor
Server: Tichondrius
Raid times: Tuesdays and Wednesdays 7:30PM - 10:30PM server time.
Progression: 6/8H

6/9M BoD
We plan to push for a late CE and are looking for 1 healer and good DPS players.

We also have a small group of players that push high keys in m+.

Please contact gannon#1394 on bnet if you are interested or have any questions.

Hello! We are currently hunting for top tier DPS and healers for Mythic Palace. We offer atypical raid times (morning/afternoon) and would love to chat if you can make our times. Here’s our forum post for more info, and good luck on your search! :smiley_cat:

Hey! We are Redline-Thrall Horde, a daytime progression raiding guild. We also have folks that run Mythic plus, pvp, and pug majority guild raids for alts and non core members.

For raiding times We raid progression 12-4pm EST on Wednesday and Thursdays, with some other optional raid content on Tuesdays.

[Progression]

• Uldir (Mythic) 6/8
  • Battle of Dazzar’alor (Mythic) 7/9
  • Crucible of Storms (Heroic) 2/2 (World 5th / Server 1st)
  • Eternal Palace (Normal) 8/8 (Heroic) 6/8

We have a mix of third shift, EU, and work from home guildies that are committed to daytime raiding

Here is our discord
discord.gg/nmYzQeh
Feel free to put an app on there. If you have any questions or want to talk im on there as Retrection (Isanchezter#1598), there is Whardy (Whardy#1990), and Miamage (Hartske#1816) btags are in parentheses.

Thanks for your time!!!

We’d be interested in adding a Shadow Priest!

Color Blind - 7/8H Eternal Palace, 9/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for almost ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 7/8H Eternal Palace (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438

2. Blacklisted - 2/8H Eternal Palace (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th) - diddy177#1798

3. Insomnia - 2/8H Eternal Palace (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - gorgeouss#1922

4. Raid 4 - 8/8N Eternal Palace (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - ilpad#1438

5. Tyrannosaurus Rekt - 6/8H Eternal Palace (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - drastically#1553

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Guild & Server: Basic Guild :Horde: Mal’ganis
Raid Times/Days: Tues Wed Thurs 9pm-12am PST (12pm-3am EST)
Current Progression: 9/9M CE, 8/8M CE
Recruitment Contacts: Nam#6277(Discord) Namnam#1789(Btag)
Requirements: 415+ ilvl, 50+ neck, revered/exalted factions, prior Mythic experience/CE exp.
Needs: Always considering exceptional applicants with open schedules. Currently looking for a healer (Priest/Monk/Druid) a DH, a Ret Paladin, and any range class, Spriest Ele Shaman preferred.

Yeah right on tichondrius horde is 2/8m pushing 3/8 tonight 9/9m bod 8/8m uldir. We raid Tuesday Wednesday Thursday from 10pm to 1am pst. My btag is clkrohn#1535 if you’d like to talk

< Handicap Hangtime > Aerie Peak [A] 3/8M TEP 9/9M BoD and 1/2M CoS is now recruiting exceptional players of all classes/roles to fill our roster.
Raid Times:

Friday & Saturday 7:00pm - 10:30pm EST.

About Us:
The founders of have raided in hardcore raiding guilds in the past and decided that the stressful atmosphere and demanding raid hours are not what we envisioned our gameplay to be. Our main goal is for raiding to be a relaxing experience while still clearing content in an efficient and timely manner on our two day schedule. We are a close-knit group of friends that are always pushing each other to be better players.

What To Expect From Us:

Dedicated leadership
A relaxed raid environment while still being productive on a seven hour schedule
A group of committed players with a friendly community
What We Expect From You:

High raid attendance
Previous mythic raid experience (Mythic BoD exp preferred)
Mature attitude and willingness to take and give constructive criticism
Expert knowledge of your class, spec, and role
The drive to critique your own gameplay as a means to self-improve

Current Needs:

Astonishing DPS of any class (ranged dps are extra welcome :wink:)

We are always looking for exceptional players regardless of our current needs!

Please feel free to contact an officer or app regardless of our needs

Apply at:
HHguild.net

Contacts:
Battle.net: Sellas#1342, Pete#1761, Krodmandoon#1441

WoW Progress:
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/aerie-peak/Handicap+Hangtime

RaiderIO

https://raider.io/guilds/us/aerie-peak/Handicap%20Hangtime

GUILD: NFA @ Lightbringer (A)

PROGRESS for BFA:

7/8H Eternal palace
2/2H Crucible
9/9M BoD
8/8M Uldir

RAID TIMES: F/Sat 7:30-10:30PST (10:30-1:30am EST)
Optional Wed raid night 7-10pm PST (10-1am EST), mandatory during first 2-4 weeks of new content
LOOT: Personal / RCLC for tradeable loot

About NFA : We have been around 5+ years. We are the top Alliance weekend 6hr/wk guild. Our goal is to CE every tier with only raiding limited hours.

Want to join? Contacts:
Main tank/Recruitment Discord Tacky#1119
GM - Discord: (Saae#3586) | Bnet: Saae#11164
Raid Lead - Discord: Remiix#0953 | Bnet: Chaos#16172

Proper Villains is recruiting!

We aim to get progression raiding done, while having fun, all in 9 hours a week. We’re currently 9/9M in Battle of Dazar’alor and 2/2H in Crucible of Storms.

Current Recruiting Needs:

Please note: Even if we have “none” for your role below, we are always interested in exceptional players. If you think you’d fit our guild culture and are interested in joining, we encourage you to apply!

-Ranged DPS: Priest or Shaman who can off heal.

-Melee DPS: Monk, preferably someone who can off heal.

Raid Times

Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday

8:00pm - 11:00pm Pacific

Optional Alt Raid on Friday

8:00pm - 11:00pm Pacific

Key Guild Differentiators:

Our guild, raid, and Discord atmosphere is constructed around being a collaborative low-stress environment. There is absolutely no yelling or raging at people, no egos being thrown about. We discuss problems in a respectful and civil tone in order for everyone to learn about the boss mechanics and push progression faster. We encourage people to speak up with ideas, suggestions, and mistakes without fear of being attacked in some form.

What We Expect From Applicants:

• Good skill level with chosen spec (demonstrated in logs).
  • Some prior raiding experience in Mythic.
  • Ability to attend at least 90% of raids.
  • A willingness and desire to spend some time outside of raid achieving reasonable character progression.
  • The ability to research current and upcoming raid encounters, and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game.
  • Friendly, humble personality (team player).
  • Ability to communicate on Discord.

Contacts:

If you have questions, please get in touch with our recruitment officer:

Icewing (Discord: Icewing#1761, Bnet: NSalling#1212)

DMCG - 7/8H.

Looking for healers and ranged dps.

Ran by Cutting Edge and former top US25 players.

Raid Schedule: (CST)

• Tuesday: 9:30pm - 12:30am
  • Wednesday: 9:30pm - 12:30am
  • Thursday: 9:30pm - 12:30am

Application Requirements: (Minimum)

• You should be at least 385 item level equipped in your main specialization.
  • You should have at least Heart of Azeroth level 40.
  • You should be fully enchanted, gemmed, and itemized.
  • You should maintain near perfect attendance (less than 2 missed raid per month).

About DMCG: (Simplified)

• We do not recruit for the bench, everybody can earn a core spot.
  • We expect all raiders to put in time improving their character.
  • We want to surround ourselves with motivated and skilled raiders.
  • We expect you to maintain a friendly, constructive, and fun Guild atmosphere.

• Swiv: Swiver#11128 (Recruiter)
  • Axl: axel#1527 (GM)
  • Mcgoon: Mcgoo#1298 (Officer)

yo whats ur bnet tag so i can talk to u :wink:

Hey Parsejuju, I didn’t see you post any preferred times so figured I would see if a morning alliance guild would be something that interests you.

I am one of the Raid leaders over in Mail it In on Stormrage[A]. We are a CE morning raiding team currently looking for some ranged and heals to bolster our roster to head deeper into Palace this tier! If this works for you and you are interested feel free to message leadership over bnet. If not, then I wish you the best of luck in your search for a raiding guild!

Raiding Schedule

Wednesday / Thursday / Friday

9:00am - 12:00pm EST

Contact

Simdrome (Narvosa#1339), or Ocean (Oçeanus#1459)

Qyietstorm#1892

2 day, 6hr raiding guild Tues/Thur 7-10cst. If interested add me and we can talk more.

<Despair> is looking for your class for Battle of Dazar’alor! We are ready to welcome you with open arms into our family. Our Guild is long standing guild, that is focused on progressing through mythic, while also supplying and environment for players to improve, with people they also enjoy playing with! We are currently 7/8H with a 3% wipe on Abyssal Commander Sivara. We are horde on the server Thrall.

Current Goal: We are trying to bolster our roster, to ensure that we are able to get CE in Eternal Palace.

Raid Schedule: Tuesday & Thursday 8:00PM-11:00PM EST Optional farm runs Sunday 8:00-11:00PM EST

Feast and flask will normally be provided but we’d advise you bringing your own just in case, pots as well.

Required Addons: Weak Auras, DBM, Angry Assignments

Recruitment Officer: Exkay#11283(bnet) Exkay#1240(discord)

I noticed you didn’t have nearly enough responses, so I figured I could waste 1 minute of your time as well.

Diminishing Returns on Dalaran is currently recruiting for a core raid position. We are a 13-year-old Alliance raiding guild, focused on end game content.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est. (6 hrs. per week)

Current Progression:
EP 7/8 Heroic
BOD 6/9 Mythic 9/9 Heroic
THE MOST RELEVANT RAID OF ALL TIME 2/2 H COS

Currently recruiting: 1 dps/healer flex spot

ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS WITH LOGS, WELCOME.

I can be reached at my btag – Msgrimreaper#1894 or discord – Msgrim#5553

Hey there Parse!

Phobos is a guild on Zul’jin Horde looking to add more members for BoD and the future! We formed just this tier but already have a strong unit. We want to ultimately be one of the top 2-day guilds on our server. We value improvement over perfection, not expecting our players to instantly be perfect but instead be committed to improving something each pull. We aren’t an elitist mentality - we play the game to kill our pixel dragons and kill them quick, but we also want to have our fair share of laughs along the way.

About Us
We views ourselves as a community first and a raid team second. We run M+ daily with a variety of people looking to push keys as well as those who just want to get their weekly +10 done. Members also play a variety of games outside of WoW, giving something for everyone!

Raid Team Info
We raid Tuesday and Wednesday, 8-11 Eastern (also server time). Our recruiting needs are listed below. If you don’t see your class listed as a need we always consider any exceptional players. The team currently sits around 25 people, but the classes listed below are specs we want for higher flexibility and better composition. We take the “best 20” to progression, so if you feel you could be one of the best 20 feel free to apply regardless of class or need.

Needs

• Holy Paladin (VERY HIGH)
  • Shadow Priest w/ Disc OS

Contact Info

Vendir#6664 (Discord) Vendir#1631 (BattleNet)