421 DH Veng>Havoc LF Guild

Hi!

I am looking for a new guild. I am a 421 DH looking for a fun, social guild that is active. I would prefer larger servers. 100% fine with a server change, just want to start looking now. I like M+ and PVP mostly. I look forward to hearing from you!
Thanks!

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. Proudmoore is definitely an active, larger server. We do a ton of M+ and there is a large number of our members who love PVP and are always looking for more to join them!

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Insomnia of <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis is comprised of a strong leadership core and friendly raiders who want to have fun killing bosses. We’re alt-friendly and often open our raids to the rest of the Seraph community.

We are a team that used to be heavy into mythic raiding. We are looking to get back into it now that we have the players to do it.

We raid 10:00pm - 1:00am CST on Wednesdays and Thursdays.

If this sounds like the team for you, contact gorgeouss#1922 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for almost ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 9/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
  2. Blacklisted - 4/9M BoD (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th) - diddy177#1798
  3. Raid 3 - 1/9M BoD (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - gorgeouss#1922
  4. Raid 4 - 1/9M BoD (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - ilpad#1438
  5. Tyrannosaurus Rekt - 9/9M BoD (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - drastically#1553

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid athttp://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild

PUGLife is a heroic Alliance guild looking to build its raid team and community!

Here are the details:
We raid Tuesday and Thursday nights from 10pm-12am EST.
We aim for our heroic AOTC every raid tier and have gotten our achieve every time! We are currently 8/8N Eternal Palace.

What we’re looking for: A few solid dps! All classes and good players will be considered. That being said, we would love a boomkin, mage or DH. Those with viable offspecs for healing or tanking will be highly considered.

How do you join? PUGLife requires a one-week trialing process. This will give not only us but, you, the opportunity to make sure we’re a good fit for one another.

What are we about? We are a guild group that focuses on the aspect of having fun while you raid. While we love to have fun, we can buckle down and kill bosses. Elitist attitudes are not what PUGLife is about. We’re good players but we also don’t take ourselves too seriously. We’ll take players willing to learn and grow into their class. If you’re coachable, we’ll help you as much as we can!

We’re a group made up of 20-40 year old players with jobs, families, and commitments outside of raid. We understand scheduling conflicts can and will happen.

Outside of raid, we run mythic plus, farm old raids for transmog, gather a group for achievement runs, and even play other games together on our ‘Free to Play Fridays!’ Some games we’ve played outside of WoW are Cards Against Humanity, Stardew Valley, Overwatch, Deceit, HoTs and Battlerite!

If PUGLife seems like it might be a good fit for you, add me on battlenet!
GM: Godeo#1447

Hey dude [Sap N Tap] is re-tooling to make the push back into mythic. We’ve taken a break from mid 8.1 until now and need raiders back. Raid days are Tue/Wed 9p-12a EST, we also have mythic+ push groups, If you want to talk my B-net is Uther7052#1213 have a great day!

Blasphamous,

I know I’m currently trying to recruit for our core raid team, but I’d love to have a DH to run higher M+ keys with on the regular. Although I’m not on 24/7, we normally run 2-3 keys every afternoon outside of raid nights. We’re also lacking a DH on our core raid team, so if you might be interested in that and the times line up feel free to reach out. Here’s my recruitment post with my contact info:

Hey, I tried to reach out to you. Discord did not work. Didn’t find you on their discord either…is that the correct discord name?

Hey Blasphemos!

I’d love to chat more if you’d be interested. We have a strong pve/pvp background and if you are interested in playing horde, we are on Illidan. Add me and we can chat more! #Arc11310

Pep Talk is a newly formed guild on (H) Illidan with the purpose of enjoying content as a community. Currently pursuing end game content in pve/pvp and eventually moving into mythic raiding.

We are looking for anyone interested in joining our community. Previous raiding experience is not needed and we are willing to help complete mythic + to help gear.

We raid on Saturdays and Sundays 9:15-11:45 eastern. Groups will start forming around 9:00 eastern to be as efficient as possible. Flasks and food will be provided.

Transmog runs and pvp groups will be set up periodically throughout the week as we gain more members.

Raid times : Saturday/Sunday 9:15-11:45 eastern

It should be the correct one. Star#0700 is what I just copied from Discord. You can also try Bnet if its easier too! Look forward to chatting with you!

Hello :slight_smile:

Heartbreakers is recruiting! If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild. Our goal for every raid is to have AOTC and some Mythic boss progression whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere with many members in guild chat throughout the day and evening. On off days many of our members are doing arenas, battlegrounds, m+s both lower keys and higher keys, running old raids and hanging out in discord.Many of the players in the guild are players who have played the game since TBC and have played alongside each other since then in much of the content.

Our raid team progression and raid days/times are as follows:

7/8N 3/8H 2/2H 9/9H 1/9M (Tuesday and Thursday 9pm to 11pm EST)

What we are looking for:

Heals. Core spots available. In need of dependable DPS and Heals.

M+ Players, priority on healers.

Dependable players with good attitudes, raiders and casual players alike. Players who are looking for a long term guild to call home and enjoy both the game content and experience along with the social aspect of the game.

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :slight_smile:

Hey Friend!
I’d like to talk to you about a potential raid spot with a weekend heroic guild if it peaks your interest.
Add me on btag if you’d like to talk some
ghettoskippy#1896