420 outlaw(nazgrel)and alts looking for a home

I have always wanted to get into a quality guild to do M+ runs and get into raiding. My work schedule doesn’t allow me to be available specific weekday nights but sundays are perfect and Friday and Saturday work as well. I really want to push more keys and run some EP on any difficulty. I have a 411 fury warrior, 407 balance Druid, and max level ele shaman, BM Hunter, unholy dk, and destro lock that I could bring in to gear and help. Let me know who has open spots. I would love to join

1 Like

Hi Benjen!

Found a Green Quest (Est. March 2018) a horde PVE guild with a cross-realm community is located on Zul’jin. We’re a small but growing fun, friendly, social family. We have a big focus on fun in and out of Azeroth.

We host community events such as fun contests, leveling groups, crazy mythics/dungeons/raids and more!

If you would like more information, have any interest or have any questions please reach out to me on here, battle.net or discord.

Real ID: Kiua#1912
Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395

Good morning, Benjen.

I’m from an old small family guild on Vek’nilash. We do dungeons sometimes, but are also seeking more to re-build a weekend raid team. We play on Horde. Please don’t hesitate to contact myself if you have any questions, or want to discuss further.

Battle-tag: #JohnnieWeb1573

Good Morning Benjen,

I have a guild called The Killer Bunnies that is Alliance side on Duskwood/Bloodhoof. We run dungeons, do holiday content, time walkers, we plan to get that Deathwing anniversary mount for everyone etc.

We are also a heroic raiding guild that is in need of DPS (preference for ranged, but we do not have a rogue either, so that could be you). We are a 2 raid night/week guild that raids evenings @ 9 to 11 pm est - Tuesday’s and Fridays. We are AOTC every raid and are currently 7/8 EP. It is totally okay if you can only do Fridays for sure - we have college students who do the same thing :man_technologist: :woman_technologist:

I also have a cross server group where you can meet us before transferring and even come along on raid/m+/fun run nights.

I will leave my contact info and look forward to talking with you later, Benjen.
Bnet: Anaranae#1516
Discord: Anaranae#3307