420+ ilvl Warlock (Playing 14yrs) LF LateNight PST PvE Guild

Whats’up everyone

Hope this post finds the correct bunch/group in World of Warcraft will try and keep this as short as possible and as organized as possible.

—About:
Ingame name is FTWitachi, I have been playing for just around 14 years now and have always mained Warlock and have never once changed. I have been well into pretty much every aspect of the game from PvE to PvP even Pet Battles and the rest. I have played every class in the game at a top/decent level, have a rich PvE background, and also like to stream/create content as well on the side.

—What I am looking for?:
I am looking for a guild that raids late night PST time zone earliest start being 9pm PST, later the better. I also prefer minimal days a week as I still have no intentions of playing 5-7 days a week hardcore as I did back in the day, prefer 1-3 days max and a guild that still gets 90% of Mythic content completed whilst live. I am also wanting to state here I am looking for a guild mainly for the expansion following BFA as I am behind at the moment for the type of guild/home I am looking for being Mythic progression and I don’t want to join and be the slacker that’s behind, but if the guild does have alt runs and such on off-nights I would more than likely join those otherwise if you’re in dire need of a spot filled and looking for someone who takes his role and game matters seriously I am the person for that position.

—PvE History:
Classic: Fully Cleared When Live… (Top 100 guild) (Was raiding 5-7 days a week)
BC: Fully Cleared When Live… (Top 300 guild) (Was raiding 5-7 days a week)
WotlK: Fully Cleared When Live… (Except for Ulduar where I took a small break and the raid following being Trial came out very quick. (Top 50 guild) (Was raiding 5-7 days a week)
Cata: Fully Cleared When Live… (Guild started to go casual this expansion due to burnout in WotlK) (Was raiding 3-4 days a week)
MoP: Fully Cleared When Live… (Casual guild & same guild as Cata and end of WotlK) (Was raiding 3-4 days a week)
WoD: Fully Cleared When Live… (Casual guild & same guild as Cata and end of WotlK) (Was raiding 3-4 days a week)
Legion: Fully Cleared When Live 50% Mythic… (I went solo this expansion due to guild/friends quitting mid Legion and went full casual)
BFA: Current expansion and also the first expansion I took a 3 month break due to daily burnout and also not enjoying the game. I am now back looking for a home to join for the next expansion however I am decently geared, been up to date with everything in-game on a casual basis, etc…

—Misc.:
If looking for any other information please don’t hesitate to ask, I have been playing for just over 14 years, have seen everything in this game up until BFA and looking to get back into a guild again as I miss that side of the game. When it comes to other aspects of the game PvP, Pet Battles, etc and you want info on that be my guest haha. Add my Btag FTWitachi#1571 and I will respond asap.

Can’t wait to hear back, will keep checking this post as it’s favorited.

Thank You,
FTWitachi