420+ ilvl Warlock (Playing 14yrs) LF LateNight PST PvE Guild

Whats’up everyone,

Hope this post finds the correct bunch/group in World of Warcraft will try and keep this as short as possible and as organized as possible.

—About:
Ingame name is FTWitachi, I have been playing for just around 14 years now and have always mained Warlock and have never once changed. I have been well into pretty much every aspect of the game from PvE to PvP even Pet Battles and the rest. I have played every class in the game at a top/decent level, have a rich PvE background, and also like to stream/create content as well on the side.

—What I am looking for?:
I am looking for a guild that raids late night PST time zone earliest start being 9pm PST, later the better. I also prefer minimal days a week as I still have no intentions of playing 5-7 days a week hardcore as I did back in the day, prefer 1-3 days max and a guild that still gets 90% of Mythic content completed whilst live. I am also wanting to state here I am looking for a guild mainly for the expansion following BFA as I am behind at the moment for the type of guild/home I am looking for being Mythic progression and I don’t want to join and be the slacker that’s behind, but if the guild does have alt runs and such on off-nights I would more than likely join those otherwise if you’re in dire need of a spot filled and looking for someone who takes his role and game matters seriously I am the person for that position.

—PvE History:
Classic: Fully Cleared When Live… (Top 100 guild) (Was raiding 5-7 days a week)
BC: Fully Cleared When Live… (Top 300 guild) (Was raiding 5-7 days a week)
WotlK: Fully Cleared When Live… (Except for Ulduar where I took a small break and the raid following being Trial came out very quick. (Top 50 guild) (Was raiding 5-7 days a week)
Cata: Fully Cleared When Live… (Guild started to go casual this expansion due to burnout in WotlK) (Was raiding 3-4 days a week)
MoP: Fully Cleared When Live… (Casual guild & same guild as Cata and end of WotlK) (Was raiding 3-4 days a week)
WoD: Fully Cleared When Live… (Casual guild & same guild as Cata and end of WotlK) (Was raiding 3-4 days a week)
Legion: Fully Cleared When Live 50% Mythic… (I went solo this expansion due to guild/friends quitting mid Legion and went full casual)
BFA: Current expansion and also the first expansion I took a 3 month break due to daily burnout and also not enjoying the game. I am now back looking for a home to join for the next expansion however I am decently geared, been up to date with everything in-game on a casual basis, etc…

—Misc.:
If looking for any other information please don’t hesitate to ask, I have been playing for just over 14 years, have seen everything in this game up until BFA and looking to get back into a guild again as I miss that side of the game. When it comes to other aspects of the game PvP, Pet Battles, etc and you want info on that be my guest haha. Add my Btag FTWitachi#1571 and I will respond asap.

Can’t wait to hear back, will keep checking this post as it’s favorited.

Thank You,
FTWitachi

Hi Itachi

HbM is recruiting actively for our 3 raid teams. Please find our raid times and updated recruitment needs below.

Plz find our recruitment spam below:

Haunted by Murlocs (4/8M tEP) is a semi-hardcore raiding guild looking to recruit exceptional raiders for our three raiding teams.

The Who:

We are a semi-hardcore mythic raiding guild raiding based on Area52 Horde. We emphasize on having fun while pushing content. Our leadership comprises of a GM council and an Officer team. We have three active raid teams raiding at different times and on different days catering to our roster’s raiding needs. Each Raid team has its own Raid Leader with the calls of the RL for the raid being final.

The When:

We have three active raiding teams - AM, WE and PM. Each raid team’s timings are listed below:

1. The AM team (4/8M) raids for 3 days a week for 3hrs a day on Wed/Thu/Fri 10:00AM-1:00PM EST with an optional Heroic Clear on Tue 11AM-1PM EST.

2. The WE team (4/8M) raids for 2 days a week for 4hrs a day on Fri/Sat 9:30PM-1:30AM EST.

3. The PM team (3/8M) raids for 3 days a week for 3hrs a day on Tue/Wed/Thu 8:00PM-11:00PM EST.

The Requirements:

Raiders must be above 430ilvl and have a neck level of 65 at least to trial with any of the raid teams. The player must also transfer to Area52 Horde side if wishing to trial/raid mythic with us for obvious reasons.

The Rules:

1. Trials are brought in depending on the needs of the raid on the day and are expected to be available for the duration of the raid they are trialling with. If the performance exceeds expectations, trails will be inducted into the raid team as raiders. Should you fail your trail you would be demoted to a member rank and can request trial later to retry for a raider spot.

2. Discord is required for all guild raids and is expected to be kept clear for callouts and stuff. We use Jeeves authentication to ensure the security of our discord server and is required to be able to use the server.

3. Attendance to raids is mandatory despite your rank. However, we understand life happens and if you are unavailable on a particular day, posting out on discord is required to ensure your trialling remains in good standing.

4. All loot that is looted by a player belongs to the player unless the player willingly on his own discretion gives it up for rolling. The item is then rolled through a loot council comprising of one of the officers/GMs, raid leader and a randomly selected raider that are in the raid.

5. All BoEs that drop during the raid go to the guild to fund the repairs, feasts and cauldrons provided in the raid.

6. Players are required to know their class to the levels expected out of a raider and research boss mechanics ahead of the raid. Players are also expected to show up fully enchanted and gemmed before the raid with the best pots they are supposed to use.

7. Drama will not be entertained, and repeated drama would result in a guild kick.

The Needs:

We are looking for exceptional raiders to fit in to our three raid teams - AM, WE and PM. We require different class/spec combinations for each team, and you can find each team’s requirements below.

• AM team is looking for exceptional rdps preferably a Warlock, FMage, Spriest and a dps with a viable tanking offspec.

• WE team is looking to recruit exceptional rdps preferably SPriest, Warlock and Boomie and a Havoc DH. We are also interested to recruit a healer with viable dps OS.

• PM team is looking for all exceptional DPS preferably warlocks, DH and Fury Warriors. We are also interested in recruiting a healer preferably a resto shaman/druid.

The Addons:

We require a few addons enabled by the players to raid with us. We require you to use DBM/BigWigs for boss mods, Angry Assignments for role assignment, WeakAuras2 for quality of raiding improvement and RCLC (Core, Group Gear, Extra Utilities) for raid loot distribution.

The Community:

We have an active community of players. Due to the nature of our raid teams you’ll always find a lot of us online to do a lot of Mythic Plus or Islands or any other content that you’d need a hand with or simply want company with. We also push high keys and have a few guild friends who hang out in our discord for pushing keys and stuff.

The Application:

You can join the guild by contacting one of the officers or recruiters listed below. Alternatively, you can join our discord listed below and send a discord message to a GM or Officer rank person directly speaking your interest.

Bnet Contacts: Sherlock#12552, scrubbyskunk#1264, Dashieb12#1376
Discord Contacts: Sherlock#6035, Staudy#7987, Colm#8170
Guild Discord: discord.gg/nr6kKuw

If your 9pm PT start time can be 8:45pm PT, then we may be a fit for you. Here is our recruitment blurb, appreciate your time checking us out.

Who We Are

Tequila Sundown is a Mythic raid team formed within the <Karma Horde> guild on US-Stormreaver Horde. We’re a “positively determined” progression team that maintains a light-hearted atmosphere while tackling mythic difficulty content. We’re mature adults with jobs and family seeking like-minded players who have a passion for the game but want to avoid the needless angst or drama that often gets associated with progression raiding. We log on to have fun - so come have some fun with us!

A Team Within a Community

Our raid team is one of three within the larger guild of <Karma Horde>, which was formed back during WotLK. As such, the guild and Discord are very active and social. There are always people around online and in-game. The community atmosphere is welcoming and friendly to players of all levels. The guild enforces a Code of Conduct that has zero tolerance for hate/offensive speech.

We are always looking to add players with a friendly personality and lots of passion for the game. We want players who are going to log in on non-raid nights and be down for all the other things we’re into: pushing mythic+, doing world quests, PVP shenanigans, achievement hunting, hyper-competitive fishing… there’s so much to do and so many ways to enjoy the game. This is our favorite hobby and we’d like to play with you if it is yours, too.

Progression Goals
We are currently 3/8M 8/8H in the Eternal Palace.

We strive for a fun environment that takes the challenges of mythic seriously and giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. Performance matters, but so does staying positive and finding the fun in the difficulty of a raid. We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders. You must be able to take constructive criticism and have ownership over your level of play, and be willing to put in the effort to be a contribution to the team.

Raid Days/Times
Our mandatory raids are:
Tuesdays 10:45pm - 1:45am CST (8:45pm - 11:45pm PST)
Thursdays 10:45pm - 1:45am CST (8:45pm - 11:45pm PST)

Optional (but encouraged):
Wednesdays 10:45pm - 1:45am CST (8:45pm - 11:45pm PST)
Wednesday nights are for farming the previous raid difficulty and very rarely requires the entire evening.

Recruitment Needs

We are trialing/recruiting via cross-realm Mythic Eternal Palace as we rebuild the roster after WoW Classiclysm in preparation for 8.3 / Ny’alotha.
Seeking Mythic caliber players (DPS priority) who love to play, are ready to contribute, and seeking a long term raiding home on a resilient team that does not fold.

Interested? Next steps:
Please check out our team’s wiki on the Karma Horde subreddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/tequilasundown
Read the Guild’s Code of Conduct. - https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/coc
Complete and submit a New Raider Application - https://forms.gle/HJcJYPujRFi8fdcZ8
Join the guild’s Discord Server - https://discord.gg/3Pb3QXs
Add the Raid Leaders on bnet: joat#1832, DrunkGreek#1742, Lambkill#1856.
Or on Discord: joat#1832, Pharscyde#9734, sayver#9682.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Thank you both for responding,

@Rik times are EST so 3 hrs off making them too early for me.

@Ctrl times are 15min before I can log on I put 9pm as my start time which I know you acknowledged by saying if I can log on 15min beforehand sadly 9pm is pushing it for me prefer later just put 9pm for now to give myself more guild options.

Keep the posts/replies coming as I am super interested in joining a new team!