420 Holy Priest, 7/9M LF Guild

Hi there Grannt, our daytime raiding guild is looking for a few bodies to fill out our roster as we progress on Jaina (best pulls for us are around 35-40%). We would love to find a couple DPS/Heals, ideally who can flex, especially as we build up our core for next tier.

Here’s our forum post for more info about who we are and what we do. Please let me know if there’s anything we can do to bring you in! :smiley_cat:

Hello Grannt! :heart:

[A] Snip Snip is a casual guild rebuilding their ranks and we’d love to have you join our membership. We’ll treat you with respect and kindness (a rarity nowadays)!

Since 2007, Snip Snip on Stormrage has been know as an active, social guild who dabbled in raiding, leveling, and laughing along the way. Yea, all that is going to stay the same except we’re going to do it with a little more style. (I’m not sure if that means cursive or not)…

We’re going to farm more delightful rare mounts, tame or commandeer exotic pets, start RBG’s groups rolling, begin mythic raiding all while having a positive, respectful environment so everyone can enjoy this game (this is our escape from our RL). Oh yea, did I mention we’re going to goof off a lot?

In the same Snip Snip spirit, we’ll do hide-and-seek events, lotteries, raffles, and anything else our creative minds can muster. Interested? PST in game for an invite (you know you’re curious).

Hope to hear from you soon! :blush: Welcome Home!

Adorapine #1749

Recruitment/Application
Check wowprogress for class needs; regardless of class needs we are always open to recruitment regardless of role. If you’re an exceptional applicant that wants to be a part of a raiding guild that wants to improve tier after tier please do apply.

Wowprogress for more info

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Symphony+of+Fire

Google doc for our application
https://goo.gl/forms/2sWkHVJhcQfe8jCa2

About SoF
We are one of few competitive weekend raiding guilds on Area-52, we expect players to look through logs, improve each other’s play, and help with strategy. We strive to make the most of our 8 hour raid week while maintaining an atmosphere that is unique to weekend raid groups.

Contacts
Alpacapacino#1811 (Gm/Raid Leader)
Mangovodka#1478 (Dps Officer)

Still sorta kinda looking, had a lot of people add me on btag but either never say anything or I forgot who you were.

Hi Grannt,

<AfterLife> of Blackrock Horde has an immediate, desperate opening for a Healer. These are core spots in our mythic raid team and if accepted you will be raiding right away. We do not recruit for the bench

We are a stable guild of 11 years with good core group of raiders. We always persevere through rough times and enjoy ourselves while raiding.

If interested please contact me directly (Tandris#1799) or any of our officers (see end of post).

//http://afterlifeblackrock.com
//https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/blackrock/AfterLife

Progression:
9/9M BoD - US 216 | Pre-nerf
8/8M Uldir - US 194 G’huun

7/7M EN - US 200
3/3M ToV - US 200
10/10M NH - US 300
9/9M ToS - US 236
11/11M Antorus - US 228

SOO - 14/14H US 305
ToT- 13/13H US 230

Raid Schedule/Attendance:
Sunday: Off (With alt raids)
Monday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Tuesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Wednesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Thursday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Friday: Off night
Saturday: Off night

Leadership/Contact Info
The guild is led by a group of players with typically very high attendance and performance that have been raiding with the guild for years. We’re all very approachable and get along with each other well:

Officers:
Tandris - - - (Raid Leader/GM)Tandris#1799
Geezpow - - - Geezpow#1332
Amorisse - - - Amor#1426

Thank you for considering AfterLife!

if you’re up for late nights i’m looking for solid healers

LATE NIGHT [H-Mal’Ganis][9/9M CE] is in need of solid HEALERS and SPRIEST for CURRENT reclears AND July 9th raiding. Times: T/W/TH 11PM-1:30AM CST!! Don’t worry about your experience much, we dissect logs well. Please fill out our application if you’re interested. =)

bit.ly/LateApp

Still sort of looking, had some guild’s contact me that seemed a little unsure about what they’d wanted. Add me or message me if you know what you’re after.

Dominion is a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We’re not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content.

Founded in Vanilla on Altar of Storms, we transferred to Stormrage in 2012 as the server population started to decline. On AoS we were consistently making server seconds and we hovered around the top 10-20 guilds on Stormrage consistently. With the Alliance raiding population dwindling, we transferred to Area 52 in 2019 with the expectation of continuing our long standing success.

In short, if you’re looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First races, Dominion might be the place for you.

Guild Progress: /www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Dominion

Raid times
Tues 8-11pm Est
Wed 8-11pm Est
Thurs 8-11pm Est

How to Apply
Please fill out an application: /goo.gl/1rqK2c
Visit our Discord for more information: /discord.gg/CJNKuXS

Feel free to contact any officer in game with questions; Cyclonê, Sarisia (Solarshadow#1696), Aaemon (Aaemon#1798) or Aureliee (Aurelie#11489).

Illidan[H] REWIND 9/9M 2 days guild

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Currently 9/9H 8/9M 2/2H

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid).

M+

We have groups of people that wants to push +15 and higher, so if you are interested in m+ only, there’s a spot for you!

Contacts

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646.

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.

Salt Factory US#206 [8/8M Uldir - 9/9M BFD - 2/2 CoS]

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• BoD - 9/9M US#206
  • Uldir - 8/8M (first tier back w/ 3 less raiding hours)
  • T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM / Raid Lead : Bnet - Kisshot#1230