420 Evoker Healer LF AOTC Guild 4/8H Exp

Hihi! :dracthyr_heart:

About me:
I am looking for a home going forward in season 2. I mostly played Healer/Caster in FFXIV focusing Savage, Unreal and Ultimate content but Dragonflight won me over and rightfully so.
I did some casual solo content in season 1 getting AOTC along with continuously clearing the raid and KSM within 2 weeks of returning to the game before season 2 launched.
Currently eyeing Aotc guilds but willing to consider Mythic guilds should they reach out.
I primarily heal, am currently in Abberus 4/8H (killed nel echo on normal), dont mind dpsing and willing to flex to what ever is needed.
Logs available upon request.

Preservation: 420 ilvl
Devastation: 418 ilvl

Availability:
My schedule is fairly flexible but I do have a hardstop of 11:30pm est but am avail every weekday after 5pm est, fully available all day Fri/Sat/Sun.

Bnet: Lilith#12274
Discord: Talto#0001

Thank you so very much for taking the time to read through my post and consider me as an addition to your team! :purple_heart:

Posting here on my main as well ^^

How are your weekend mornings? We are an AOTC guild that raids Saturday and Sunday Mornings from 930 AM to noon EDT. We also have a m+ group that is looking for a healer as our fifth slot. We are currently 2200ish and will be looking to hit 2700-2900 this season.

Just shot you a friend request on Bnet ! Would love to talk more about bringing you on board as 1 of our main healers for our group!

Hello we are currently 7/9H and looking for a few dps and 1 healers to fill rank. We plan on diving into mythic and do tons of M+ we raid Tuesday/Thursday 7pm-10pm EST.
Alliance-Stormrage- Azeroths Kitchen
…Discord-Brody#3547

Thank you everyone for reaching out.
I have currently already taken up an offer and committing to them.
Best of luck to everyone in this Tier!

1 Like