420 8/9M Blood DK LF Mythic Guild

I’m 2/2H CoS and 8/9M BoD. I’ve been raiding since BC and tanking on my DK since Cata. I consider myself a skilled player who knows how to play my class to its potential. The guild I was in broke up. It was a combination of people quitting the game, attendance issues, a bad merge and drama in general.

I’m seeking a semi-hardcore guild that has expectations of clearing all Mythic bosses before the next content is released.

What I’m Looking For
Monday-Friday
2-3 raid days
Adult environment
Alliance or Horde

If interested please leave your info and btag. I’ll be in contact if your guild fits what I’m looking for. Thanks!

Hey Dethrella,

I want to gauge your interest in Daybreak on Turalyon horde side. We raid Tuesday - Thursday 12:00 - 3:00 AM EST (9:00 - 12:00 PST) and are currently 8/9M (Jaina at 17%) and 2/2H CoS. We’ve been potentially looking for a strong tank replacement moving forward.

Been around since 2009, have every CE since ToT, and pride ourselves on maintaining stability for our raiders. We’re a lighter atmosphere, with emphasis on personal responsibility and class/fight knowledge. We’ve created a second home for most, yet making sure we clear every tier successfully.

If this sound slike your cup of tea hit me up Uruborros#11792
and check out our Discord’s welcome page with more info https:// discord .me/daybreakturalyon

Cheers and best of luck in your search.

Bumping uo

Hey there!

We are 5/9M and working on Rasta…looking for a tank to join our team! We raid Tues/Wed 8:30pm to 12am EST. We are a long standing guild and multi gaming community. Looking for reliable, dedicated team players who show up to raid and want to kill mythic bosses!

If interested please add Nox#1368 (bnet) for a quick chat. We don’t mind x-server trialing!

Best of luck with your search.
Cheers!

Hey Dethrella! We are looking for a tank so that our raid leader / GM can go back to dpsing. Please let us know if we are a fit! =)

Hey there,

Sellswords is one if the top teams of the Eternal Kingdom guild on Proudmoore. We are 6/9M with a 0% wipe on M Mekka. We have been Cutting Edge every teir since HFC, and plan on keeping it that way due to our large pool of raiders.

Our raid times are 7-10PM PST, Wed, Thurs, and Monday. We also do M+ and optional heroic raid runs.

Our blood DK will be heading to graduate school this July, so looking to get a good Blood DK in the near future. If interested, message me on Discord at Flarpy#4600 or on Bnet at Flarpy#1773.

bumping up

Hey ! I wanted to reach out and see if you were guild hunting atm. My team is on Stormrage We are 9/9 M 9hrs a Week 830-1130 est pm Tues.Wed.Thurs. 2 Year Old Guild. Worked from US 200 down to 133 and pushing for US 99 bracket. Also 1 Night Alt Run Sundays 6 / 9 M. Over Half the Roster 2k + io

Btag Harten#1295
Disc Mulgorian#1489

Salt Factory [8/8M Uldir - 8/9M BFD - 2/2 CoS]

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :
*Uldir - 8/8M (first tier back w/ 3 less raiding hours)

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM / Raid Lead : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Healing Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

<Cobalt> (8/9M) BfD

Raid Times:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 9:30pm - 12:30am CST (Sunday 9:30-12:30 are also required for the first month of a new tier, afterwards it becomes a heroic clear night/sales/optional)

We are a cutting edge raiding guild (all of legion) with aspirations of top 200 US, if not better.

Current class needs:
LOOKING FOR A TANK!

Looking For healers, exceptional melee and range dps, preferences are high for Priests, Mages, Shamans both elemental and resto or flex dps. We will take any exceptional player of any class.

About us:

<Cobalt> is a semi-hardcore late night raiding guild. We’re a mix of full-time workers and college students in their mid-20s to 30s who love to push our characters to their limits. We seek to bolster our roster so we can maximize our raiding efficiency. We know that BFA balancing is in a constant flux, many classes and specs will change, meaning what is strong now may be weak down the line. To prepare for this, we are looking to diversify the classes in our roster, and also to recruit raiders who like to reroll to strong classes with a mandatory one alt requirement. As such, we are more interested in you as a player than in you as a class. We are willing to trial players who have limited experience in mythic BFD provided they have impressive heroic logs that show that they know what they’re doing.

Post progression we continue to raid as we sell runs for gold - this is shared among everyone and gives time to class change/bolsters our roster as we look forward toward new expansions.

Loot:

Loot is distributed when it can be traded, and isn’t needed by the recipient via loot council.

Expectations:

Maintain good attendance and let the raid leader know ahead of time if you can’t make it. Failing to do so may result in failing your trial.

You are expected to know all of the mechanics for all of the bosses we are currently working on. Feel free to ask an officer what bosses we’re doing on any particular night!

Outside of raid, you should be researching how to optimize your play during raid. This means analyzing logs of people playing the same class as you who are outperforming you and striving to improve your quality of play until you are literally the best player in the world at your class.

Communicate on voice comms effectively.

Come to raid prepared with pots, food (if main stat feast isn’t used), and runes.

If interested, please fill out an application on our discord or website:

If you have any questions about our team please feel free to contact on Battle Net with a note of your class and spec or shoot a whisper to anyone in guild. Logs can be found on warcraftlogs and if requested we can provide VOD’s of our raids so you can get a feel for the environment. Hope to hear from you soon!

Trino - DemonHunter#1249

Chadster - MooShoo#1671

Ciridae - Reshi#1743

:eyes: just keeping my eyes on this post hope you don’t mind I ride your ad out! As I am a 408 bdk LF guild as well!

Hii, we’re on the lookout for a tank.

Occasional Excellence | Horde-Turalyon
Tues/Wed 5-8:30pm PST
BoD: 9/9M, US 98
Uldir: 8/8M, US99 (RIO)
Breathe#1185

/occasional-excellence.us

Mad 9/9 Guild seeking tank hit me up

MAD is currently looking for a few new players to fill the ranks.

Uldir 8/8M
Battle of Dazar’alor 9/9M

We are in active Need of
Disc Priest - High
Holy Priest - High
Dk Dps - High
Warlock - High
Shadow Priest - High
Boomkin - Med
Ele Shaman - Med

Recruiting for all classes is currently open. We are in need of solid progression minded players.

We are looking for motivated players that know the meaning of progress, and that know their class inside and out. We want social, active, and long term members that we can count on to be responsible, punctual, and driven.

Our Raids:
We raid 3 days a week.
Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday 7:00pm to 10:00pm EST

What we expect from you:

• You are a mature player
  • You have a good computer and a stable connection
  • You are willing to wipe on new encounters and are interested in progression
  • You know your class inside and out, and consider yourself to be knowledgeable of every aspect of your spec
  • You have a high raid attendance
  • Discord and a working mic is required

What we offer:

• A stable raiding atmosphere, with a drive to progress and be the best
  • The chance to explore end-game raiding content at a respectable pace
  • A group of dedicated players with a friendly community

Apply at
-www.mad-raiding.com/recruitment-

add War#12812

Fury is a Cutting Edge raid team in the Alliance guild Eternal Kingdom on Proudmoore (US). We were established in 2017 and have achieved CE in every tier we’ve raided in (9/9M ToS, 11/11M ABT, 8/8M Uldir), with plans to push for US 100 in BFA.

[b]Currently 8/9M

Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 8-11pm PST

Currently recruiting
Healers (Priest [All], Resto druid, Holy pally, Monk)
DPS (SPriest, Boomkin, Monk)
Any exceptional players

What We Expect:

[F]ury is looking for raiders who are responsible, dependable, mature, and have previous experience in mythic raiding. Our aim is to push bleeding edge content at a rapid pace, with enough time before the next content patch to farm out mounts, achievements, and study up on next tiers content.
Our raiders are expected to have a solid understanding of their class/role and, in addition to maintaining 90% raid attendance, put time in outside of scheduled raids to keep their toon performing at the highest level possible. This means researching fights, studying class logs, running M+, farming world quests, and anything else that is needed to ensure that each player brings as much as they can for the 9hrs/week that we have to clear content.

What You Can Expect:

In return, we offer a healthy, fun, competitive, non-toxic raid environment where we aim to clear content quickly and efficiently. Our goal is to create a space that allows each member to perform at their highest level.
We consider this our online family, so any toxicity or rage directed at another raider will not be tolerated. We do, however, strongly promote personal accountability and encourage our raiders to own up to their mistakes so we can all learn from them. This team is built on the idea that mechanics > parses. If people fail at mechanics and wipe us, it sets back progress and we fail as a team. Killing bosses at a rapid pace is paramount and dying to mechanics due to tunneling is unacceptable. Any concerns with performance or attitude will be handled in a constructive and respectful manner.

You can find more information about our team here: -^^-bit.ly/fteamoutline

To apply: -^^-eternal-kingdom.com/apply-form/?team=fury

To learn more about Eternal Kingdom, please visit -^^-eternal-kingdom.com

For additional questions, feel free to contact any of the following people:

Raid Lead - Siccmade#1891(Bnet)/ Sicc#9870 (Discord)
Team Lead - Aysha#1971 (Bnet) / Aysha#8573 (Discord)
Heal Lead - HGFenn85#1423 (Bnet) / Fenlos#1369 (Discord)
Range Lead - Miketsu#1603 (Bnet) / Miketsu#4165 (Discord)

Let’s slay some dragons!

Hey, I’m Webby with Guild Name Pending. We’re a 7/9M guild in need of a new tank, as one of ours will be stepping down before the tier ends. We may be a boss behind in progression, but we’re also a good group of people that are fighting hard to clear all content before next tier, and do so in an environment that mixes both fun and seriousness. Anyway, below is our recruitment post:

’Guild Name Pending’ is a PvE-focused raiding guild on [H] Area-52 with the goal of accomplishing Cutting Edge each tier. Our members are working adults with positive attitudes and progression-first mindsets. We have an active and friendly discord where members play Mythic +, PvP, and other games as well. Our guild is filled with long-standing members who have been together for many tiers, as well as newer members who we are excited to get to know and play with.

About our raiding environment:
We raid mythic level content each week, using progression as the foundation for decisions when we move forward. our raid members are all held to a competitive standard for class knowledge, and on-the-fly decision making as well as execution of key mechanics for fights. We have separate chat channels for melee DPS, ranged DPS and healers to have a place to talk during the fight about their role and to make adjustments for cooldowns and other things. We also raid as a team and progress as a team. Our raid team focuses on improving as fast as we can by allowing mistakes to be make and time to be found for cool-downs and location/movement during the fight. A very important part of our raiding team is attitude. We have a positive and clear-minded approach to raiding without any distracting or passive aggressive disagreements and work together as a top priority.

PROGRESSION
ANTORUS - 11/11m CE, Server 31
ULDIR - 7/8m
BoD - 7/9m

RAID SCHEDULE:
Tues/Wed/Thurs 9-12 EST
-We are all about people spending time with family/friends over the holidays and we do not raid on specific ones.

How to get in touch with us

Wessley (recruitment officer)
Btag: Wessley#11822
Discord: Wessley#9835

Kaethur (GM/Raidlead)
Btag: Kaethur09#1857

Krozok (Ranged DPS Officer)
Btag: Alex#111743
Discord: Krozok_Alex#4128

Webby (Melee DPS Officer)
Btag: webby#11172
Discord: Webbeffect#2966

We hope to hear from ya, and if not, enjoy the rest of the tier and beyond.

[H] [8/9M & 2/2H-CoS] 2 Day Mythic Raiding Guild is now recruiting skilled players.

US - Bleeding Hollow/Horde

About TES:
The Early Shift is a raiding guild that was formed right before Legion. Our goal is to become one of the best 2day guilds in the US! The leadership of TES has been around since Vanilla, and has a vast amount of high end leadership experience.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn’t give up.
  • A sense of community and direction.
  • Communication.

What we expect from our trials:

• Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
  • Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
  • 100% attendance during 2 week trial.
  • The drive to improve personal play.

The Late Shift - [8/9M & 2/2H-CoS]
6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST
Thursday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST

What we’re looking for:
We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:

The Late Shift - [8/9M & 2/2H-CoS]

• Healer (HPaly / DPriest)
  • WindWalker Monk
  • Feral / Balance Druid
  • Enh Shaman
  • Rogue (Any Spec)
  • Warrior (Any Spec)
  • DeathKnight (Any Spec)

Extra:
Outside of scheduled raid times, the guild is very active in mythic + with several members that are pushing for higher IO scores. We also will set up occasional heroic/mythic runs to gear alts or run achievements.

For additional guild information, please join our guild discord and read through the guild info tab - https://discord.gg/GPwSGYn

How to apply:
If you’re interested in submitting an application, please use this link below. http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdWR0maBMl?i=54k5B1pm

If you have any further inquiries/questions please reach out to me via BattleTag:
Guild Master (Zhamy) - Zhamie#11997

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!

Hey Dethrella! My name is Kixxi from Bleeding Hollow. Im the GM for Breaking Game Balance and we are currently looking for a DK to fill a vital role on our roster. We are sitting at 6/9M after have a lot of attendance issues that have been resolved and are on our way to push quick. Downed 3 new prog bosses in the last 3 weeks and going to continue the momentum. We are a close knit raid team that loves competition. The team is only as strong as its weakest link and by saying that we help each other out by digging into logs to see where we could all improve making each other stronger. I’m eager to hear from you. I’ll leave other information below for you to look through.

Raid times
Wed/Thurs: (8:30p-12:30a EST) (7:30p-11:30p CST)

Raider Info
*We supply Raid Flask and Food for every fight. Vantus Runes for Prog
*Gems and Enchants provided for core raiders
*Must complete minimum Mythic 10 per week for highest loot cache but encourage to push higher
*Come Ready for each fight. Strategy is talked out in boss specific raid channels. Other information per fight will be listed in ERT notes (Exorsus Raid Tools)

Jinxed#1459 (Raid Lead)
AltarPsych#1224 (Guild Master)
Syby#1900 (Recruitment Officer)

Hey, do weekends work?~

Vice | Horde-Cho’gall
8/9M BoD
8/8M US 324 Uldir
Fri/Sat 6-9pm PST / 9pm-midnight EST
Gub#1148, Breathe#1185

Sovereign is a Mythic raiding guild on the Alliance side of Kel’Thuzad-US. We’re seeking more great players to work on mythic progression content. We are 8/9m BoD, currently. We were 8/8m in Uldir, being server first.

Schedule

Tuesday, Wednesday, and Sundays:

9 PM MST - ~12:00 AM MST (server time)

What we expect from you

An ideal applicant will buy us ice cream (or cheese). Beyond that, we’re looking for people who follow instructions, avoid hazards (fire and void zones), and still put out respectable DPS/HPS/Threat numbers. Since we are working through endgame content, a solid gear-set and hands-on raiding experience will tremendously help your application.

CLASSES NEEDED:

• Boomkin

• Shadow Priest

• Havoc Demon Hunter

• All tank classes (except DH)

If you are interested, I’d love to talk. Feel free to add me on Bnet at Despina#1512.