419 Fury with tank OS LF raid team

[H]-Bleeding Hollow is a Mythic raiding guild and active gaming community. Our goals are to provide a fun and toxic free environment, while pushing as far into current content as possible.

Current Schedule
Progression raiding takes place from 8:00pm-11:00pm EST on Wed/Thurs.
Alt/Optional Heroic nights are held 8:00pm-11:00pm EST on Tuesday.

Current Needs
We are always looking for talented individuals who are consistent, available, and dedicated to Mythic progression, but all are welcome and encouraged to apply!

Melee DPS (Death Knight)
Ranged Dps- (Shadow Priest, Boomkin, Warlock)
Healer- (Holy Paladin- High Priority, Discipline Priest)

Rules/Info

• Consumables (Flasks/Food) are provided during raid.
  • Raiders will be rotated in and out during progression and farm based on performance or required comp.
  • Raiders are expected to uphold a healthy level of personal accountability. This means understanding and researching a boss prior to starting its progression. You should also be open to and understanding of constructive criticism.
  • Drama or blatantly offensive attitudes will not be tolerated. We appreciate a good or even dark sense of humor, but be mindful not to cross the line. We are also open to suggestions during progression, but we ask that you be tactful in your approach.

Contact us on Bnet for more information!

PacShack#1730 (Recruitment Officer)
Hellfroste#1365 (GM)
M0neybagz#1434 (Recruitment Officer)

Hello!
My team is currently AOTC and beginning to push into Mythic. We raid T/Th heroic 9-11pm est (optional for mythic team) and W/F is mythic prog 8:30-11pm est. If you’d like to talk, you can reach me at bnet UnholyMalia#1842 or Discord Malia #3497. Hope to hear from you!

<Fireside> of Proudmoore (US Alliance West Coast) is recruiting Heroic raiders to join our team!

Open Spots:

• Tank - Any Except Paladin
  • R DPS - High need for ranged and warlock

See team roster on our website: http://firesideguild.com/#!/raid-section

Schedule: Friday &; Saturday 7:30pm-10:00pm PST (10:30PM-1:00AM EST)

• Optional Normal Night: Wed 7:30pm-9:30pm Normal Raid
  • Monthly Off-Week: We take one week off from raiding per month. Though our Off Weeks slow our progression, we feel that it is a nice trade-off to have a free weekend for other things every month and also to preserve enthusiasm for the game.

About Fireside:
Fireside of the Alliance on US Proudmoore. Founded in October 2012, we are a small, casual, PVE guild with a Heroic Raiding Team. Our guild is the perfect place for someone who wants to balance WoW content with their personal lives. Our atmosphere is friendly, relaxed, and respectful. Our members are here to conquer current content and to create meaningful long term friendships.

We are a small Heroic Raid Team that always achieves Ahead of the Curve together. Our environment is friendly, chill, and also earnest towards downing content. Our goal is to ever grow as a team, so we expect our raiders to know their role and class, keep up their weapons and gear, keep up with class changes, and to have a good team attitude.

• We choose to remain a Heroic Raid Team and do not have plans for Mythic Raiding in the near future.

• Join our Discord: discord.gg/UDxzwvH
  • Alex - Alex#117188
    *(GM) Nimi - btag: Nim#11149 // discord: Nim#9474

Imminent Failure is an adult raiding guild that focuses on raiding productively with a casual schedule. That being said we are looking for players who are interested in raiding with us.

We are running a three day schedule (ALL TIMES ARE CST):
Tuesday - 9:00 - 11:30
Wednesday - 9:00 - 11:30
Thursday - 9:00 - 11:30

Please keep in mind that with we are looking for members to be able to commit to those days!

I would be happy to share further details over bnet chat. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me if you are interested in our team.

Tuatha#1661

Guild: Efficient
Faction: Alliance
Server: Stormrage US
Raid Teams and Recruitment:
►Weekday Team
Progression: 4/8M Realm 11 US 184
9/9M Realm 13 US 255
Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 8pm-11pm EST
Recruitment Needs: Exceptional DPS, Disc Priest and/or Holy Paladin!
►Weekend Team
Progression: 3/8M Realm 43 US 721
8/9M Realm 47 US 800
Raid Times: Friday & Saturday 8pm-11pm EST
Recruiting for: Healer & any exceptional DPS
Visit our website to apply!
https://www.efficientstormrage.com/
Have questions? Discord: Kàrmâ#5681 or Battlenet: Karma#12379
:star_struck:

Server: Blackhand/Galakrond
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:30PM – 10:30PM CST

Enlightened Dark is recruiting for The Eternal Palace, 6/8H 8/8N. We are currently looking for members of all calibers to fill our ranks; in need of an off-healer and few dps to fill out the raid team for Mythic. We are a casual progression guild whose goal is to get AoTC for current content then try and move into Mythic as much as possible.

Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 CST. There is also optional Sunday runs at the same time for further pushing at the start of a raid tier and social/alt runs later in the season.

What to expect from us:

• Raiding at a semi-casual level, but still clearing content in a reasonable time frame.
  • Help with providing raid consumables and enchants/gems
  • Help with classes or in game knowledge when needed

What we expect from you:

• Be respectful! (we like to joke around and have fun with each other, this includes non-pc; if it is being directed at you and you don’t like it please say something and we will stop but don’t expect others to stop making jokes with each other)
  • Be prepared for raids (consumable, strats, addons, etc)
  • Ability to listen, learn, and open to constructive criticism while learning
  • Prior notice if unable to make raids (let us know as soon as possible) we do understand real life happens!

Expansion Raiding Progression:

CoS - 2/2H(AoTC)
BFD - 1/8M 8/8H(AoTC)
Uldir - 2/8M 8/8H(AoTC)

if you have any questions please feel free to contact me via this forum, discord or in game. Also any of our officers in game: Ranes, Raellia, Anxiety

Discord Corenne#7007
Battle tag frosty#1498

Hello Sycopath! Fynn (Picc#1316) here.

If you’re at all interested in faction changing, Righteous Indignation(A) on Korialstrasz is recruiting! We’re 8/8N + 5/8H in EP, raiding on Saturday & Sunday evenings (9:30 PM-1 AM and 9:30 PM-12 AM Eastern time, respectively). We’re fun and social, typically aiming for AOTC (heroic clear) each tier and occasionally dabbling in mythic. Food/flasks/repairs are provided. We also run a lot of keystones, weekly PVE group content, and some PVP.

Feel free to reply here or send me a message on bnet if you’d like to learn more!

Alternate guild contacts:
GM - Riki#1151
Officer - Cognosis#11783

Hey there and thank YOU for reading my reply (please notice me! Hehe)

Very sorry to hear about your guild. Always a bummer. But, with endings come new beginnings! Insert SPLD!
We’re looking for someone just like YOU. Actually, maybe you. Haha.
Melee dps with tank os, check!
Flexible raider mentality, check!
Meets our hours bc he’s a BOSS, check!! Low ilvl? One or two nights of mythic’s spam! No worries there.

Here’s the typical spam reply part - I wish u luck in your search!

annnnnnnd SPAM:
</ Same Plan, Less Dying /> is not your average guild.
We raid. We M+. We like each other. Not like like. Well…

Anywho! We’re a fun, social guild with an AotC focus that would love to add more solid people to our team. We are specifically looking for those who like progress without the elitist mentality. We’ve got players who have played together for years and will stay strong for plenty more. :grin:

What do we do??
Alt raids are Monday 8-11pm EST.
Progression nights are Tues & Thurs 8-11pm EST. (7/8H, 8/8 normal)
Achievement and contest weekends alternate weekly.

M+ are pretty much all day every day and some PVP here and there.
We run an active M+ community too ^.^

Interested? Send Saxx#1747 a friend request and let’s get something going! :slight_smile:

<Warmongers>-Tichondrius: is recruiting more dedicated people to add to our raid team, We raid Tue/Wed 6:30 to 9:30 pst, have off night raids Thurs and Mythic+ night. We also run keys all week too. PST Gambacha#1311 for more info!

Hello sycopath,
My guild Dauntless is a medium core raiding guild. We raid both normal and heroic EP and have immediate openings for dps. We make the ahead of the curve achievements for each raid and have fun while doing it.

Raid times are tues weds and thurs 10pm EST.
I would like to hear from you if those times work for you. Pm me in game please.
Btag: twisted#1245

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 4/8M, 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 brew tank, 1 disc+holy priest, 1 holy paladin, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for warlock, ele sham, s priest) 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer monk or warrior… Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing hard for famed slayer in eternal palace and need like minded driven competitive individuals with the same goal [IN PROGRESS]. To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.~

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hello,
If you are interested in transferring over to Alliance, my guild F A T E D-proudmoore raids Tues/Thurs 8-11est, we are AoTC TEP and are working towards building a solid team for our mythic progression! We would be more than happy to help you further boost yourself in gear. Please message me on Discord with any questions! Krampus#3330 look forward to hearing from you.

Sent you a request

1 Like

Hello Sycopath,

I’m Nalatha, recruitment officer for my guild Luminance. We are a group of friends that met in a semi-hardcore raiding guild. After getting tired of the raid environment and negativity we decided to spread our wings and start our own thing. We currently raid casually 1 night a week, Fridays from 10 pm EST - 1 am EST and our progress for Eternal Palace is 7/8N 3/8H. We also run M+ on our non-raid nights. Our server, Kirin Tor-connected, is a central time zone server, but we schedule events around eastern time zone. Our leadership has no desire to enforce parses or ridiculous ilvl/raider.io scores. I would love to talk more with you if you’re interested. My bnet id is Lostariel#1991.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Good morning :slight_smile: We ARE a CE focused guild that raids in the mornings. I know you mentioned not necessarily looking for a CE guild, but I want to be up front that CE is our team goal. That said, we’re all pretty relaxed and have fun while raiding mythic content. If you feel it might work, check us out!

Constant Insanity is a MORNING raiding guild based on Sargeras Alliance side with a goal of completing mythic content while it’s current. Regarding recruiting, while we have a “wish list” of classes, a good player with a positive attitude is worth more than a specific class. If you are interested, feel free to look us up on discord or add to BNET even if you don’t see your class/spec listed below!

Current EP progression:
8/8H
3/8M

Raid days:
Weds 8-11am CST
Thurs 8-11am CST
Fri 8-11a CST

Current Wants:
Rogue
Any solid ranged DPS! Would love a good mage, spriest, moonkin!
Disc priest

Discord: kalanii#9911 (lowercase)
Bnet: Kalanii#1116

Hello, welcome back to playing. If your open to the idea of an AOTC guild our guild located on Area-52(H) is currently progressing through heroic and is 3/8 after our first week in there having completed 8/8N. We raid Tue/Wed 7-10pm est and are a more casual older group that likes to have fun while we clear the raid. If you have any questions feel free to add me.

Bnet: Ondori#1706
Disc: Ondori#4720

Hope we can chat soon!!

Hey there! I’m Smitty and I’m the raid leader of [H][US-Area 52] we are a newish guild, formed in March 2019. We are an adult only guild with the purpose of being a positive and helpful community.

We run M+s on a daily basis, we make sure everyone has their M10 done for the weekly.

We teach those how to do M+s if they aren’t sure, and we thrive to do the best we can.

We offer guild repairs, feasts, flasks, gems and enchants to everyone.

We raid Friday and Saturday 8:00 to 11:00pm EST. We are currently 8/8N 6/8H, we achieved 9/9H BoD and 2/2H Crucible since forming. We are currently looking for DPS Warrior, RANGE DPS to help finalize our raid team, we currently have 15-18 core.

Once we are finish with AOTC we will do Mythic progression, we have a few new people to Mythic so we are going to introduce Mythic in a nice positive manner instead of a toxic community. We are there to help one another become a better player instead of just disrespectful to one another.

If this sounds like home to you, feel free to add me on Bnet to talk more. InTheShadows#1278

Hello!

I’m Guerrie from the guild <Execute Order Sixty Six> on Area 52 [H]. Our goal is to get AOTC each tier and then to push very casually into Mythic from that point. We raid 10pm-1am EST on Tuesdays and Thursday, and we’re currently 6/8H. We also run plenty of Mythic+ and Battlegrounds throughout the week as well. Send myself (Guerrie#1803) or Arianial (Arianial#1371) a BattleTag request if you’re interested or would like to know more about the guild! We look forward to hearing from you!

Good Morning Sycopath!

First off welcome back to this wonderful World of Warcraft!

I’m the GM (puffs out chest because I’m a big important person) of Revered with Death. We are located on Thrall and looking for some members not only to join our raid team, but also to run keys and do other content with!

A tank os is quite enticing as right now…we have only one tank that is consistent for running keys.

Our tank spots are full in raid sorry to say, but can always use some of that mad warrior skill! Plus our other two plate wearers would love to have more lot to roll on. :wink:

I’ll leave my guild spam here, if we sound like a guild you might be interested give me a hollar. Again we are on Thrall, which is a most awesome server I must say.

[H] <Revered with Death> (Thrall) What's Your End Game? - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums

Best of luck to you!

Cheers,

Tillae