419 frost mage/413 balance druid LFG

Hey i’m the GM for Please check out our thread at <Glitched> Stormrage (6/9M) DPS/Heals. We’re looking for dps and are progressing on Mekk ATM.

Conviction of Bleeding Hollow (8/9M - 2night a week) guild is currently recruiting a Mage for our main roster. We raid Tues from 7:30-10:30pm and Sunday from 6:30-10:30pm CST. We may be what you are looking for! Check us out:

7/9m guild lf range dps monday-wensday 830 to 1130 est. sparkytiz#1491

Han Shot First - Zul’Jin is currently recruiting any and all exceptional players for our core raiding team(Tues/Wed/Thurs 9-12EST). We are a guild that prides itself on hardcore progression and effort, with a semi-hardcore relaxed environment. We allow everyone a fair shot to make our core team, but if we don’t like what we see than we will not be keeping you on the core team and asked to step down to either the bench or into a casual spot.

F.A.Q

What is your progression?
Past tier Progress
-Antorus 7/11 Mythic.
-Uldir: 5/8 Mythic.
-Battle: 9/9 Heroic, 3/9M with plans to be Cutting Edge.**

What are your raid times? Our core team raids Tues, Wed, Thursday 9-12 EST and our Monday team raids Monday only 7-11 EST.

What are your current class needs? Well, we currently are recruiting all exceptional players for our core. For specific classes needed, check our WoWProgress page.

Are you intending to make a second raiding team? We have a Monday night only team now that raids Monday 7-11 EST with a more laid back atmosphere while still progressing.

What is your goal for the core? We plan to be competitive within the server and push for the highest progression we can with our hours.

Do you allow off server raiders? For trialing yes, but after that you must be within the guild, on the server.

What do you offer outside of raiding? Well, we have a solid group of people who enjoy pushing higher keys, we like to keep a good amount of backups and casuals within the guild to be able to do off-night fun/alt raids, and we have a community atmosphere. We also enjoy playing other games outside of WoW and just hanging out in discord.

How can I get in contact about this guild? Btag (GM)Kreda#1892 or my officers EltUNkon#1352-Melee Officer, Damnedearth#1978-Ranged Officer, Bullseyed#1836-Strategy Officer.

Tartaros 5/9M looking for exceptional ranged dps. We are located on area 52 and our raid days are tuesday,wednesday,thursday 10Pm to 1Am est. You can add me on bnet Harof#1538 if youre interested :slight_smile:

< Low Battery > is a guild that was originated from a group of friends years ago in WotLK that has stuck together through the years and continues to raids together. We have since picked up and merged with other guilds that we have met through mutual friends, or raided with on the side during our off nights. Most of us spend our off raid nights either doing things in WoW or playing other games together in discord.

We raid on Tuesday/Wednesday from 9pm to 12am(Midnight) EST each week pushing for the best possible progression we can reach each tier. While we are not looking for cutting edge we are always pushing our way into Mythic content to see how far we can reach.

We expect our raiders to be well prepared, that includes: Being prepared for new fights by looking up strats and understanding abilities. Being familiar with your class and spec, always bringing Potions, Flasks, and Food. Being ok with occasionally sitting out to let others into the raid for time. We do not have a permanent bench, so we try to make sure everyone sees equal time raiding. We also understand that real life does happen. We are perfectly ok with people missing raids, just ask to be notified so we know.

Our current progression is as follows:
3/9M Battle for Dazar’alor
2/2H Crucible of Storms
With our current focus being BoD.

We are currently looking for:
DPS - BM/MM Hunter, DH, Warlock, Warrior, Mage
Healer - Holy priest, Resto Druid, Holy Pally
Though we will always consider anything not listed here.

Feel free to reach out to me with any questions. Hope to hear from you!
Chuey#1652

Hi Crux,

<AfterLife> of Blackrock Horde has an immediate, desperate opening for a DPS. These are core spots in our mythic raid team and if accepted you will be raiding right away. We do not recruit for the bench

We are a stable guild of 11 years with good core group of raiders. We always persevere through rough times and enjoy ourselves while raiding.

If interested please contact me directly (Tandris#1799) or any of our officers (see end of post).

//http://afterlifeblackrock.com
//https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/blackrock/AfterLife

Progression:
9/9M BoD - US 216 | Pre-nerf
8/8M Uldir - US 194 G’huun

7/7M EN - US 200
3/3M ToV - US 200
10/10M NH - US 300
9/9M ToS - US 236
11/11M Antorus - US 228

SOO - 14/14H US 305
ToT- 13/13H US 230

Raid Schedule/Attendance:
Sunday: Off (With alt raids)
Monday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Tuesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Wednesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Thursday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Friday: Off night
Saturday: Off night

Leadership/Contact Info
The guild is led by a group of players with typically very high attendance and performance that have been raiding with the guild for years. We’re all very approachable and get along with each other well:

Officers:
Tandris - - - (Raid Leader/GM)Tandris#1799
Geezpow - - - Geezpow#1332
Amorisse - - - Amor#1426

Thank you for considering AfterLife!

Hey, Crux!

I’m sorry to hear about your guild, but I think you could be a great fit for my guild. I’m recruiting for Koalaty Time, a Horde-based guild on Mal’ganis. We’re currently 3/9M and nearly have Opulence down on mythic (~40 pulls and getting to the last room). As a guild, we are AOTC-every-tier oriented along with some mythic following. We take pride in our positive, friendly guild culture and laid-back raid environment. We raid Wed/Fri 8-1030 EST, so if you didn’t mind Fridays, I think we could be a great match for you! We have a high priority need for a mage OR boomie and would love to give you a trial. If you’re interested, feel free to reach out to me on bnet:

conweezy#1387

Best of luck in your guild search and I hope to hear from you!

Conweezy/Shayzee/Shhbbyisok