<Glitched> Stormrage (6/9M) DPS/Heals

Glitched-Stormrage(A) (6/9M) is recruiting DPS & Healers!

Who we are: Glitched is semi-hardcore 2 night a week Mythic raiding guild on Stormrage-US (A). We’re looking to add to our roster for the end of this tier and into Azshara’s Eternal Palace.

We are a guild of like-minded raiders, some of whom have been raiding together since BC. Progression is our top priority, but we maintain a positive, enjoyable raiding environment to progress in. We expect ourselves to be prepared for encounters, to hold ourselves accountable when we make mistakes, and to be working to improve our play. And sometimes to drop all of our bwomsamdi’s knife debuffs on our GM just to see what happens*.

*He hasn’t kicked anyone for it. Yet.

Outside of raid, there’s plenty of keys being run, achievement runs happening and all the discord chatter you could ever ask for, hope for or need.

Schedule: Tuesdays and Thursdays, 8-11PM EST

Alt Run: Sunday Nights, 8-11 PM EST

What we are looking for: Currently, our biggest needs are Holy Pally, Disc Priest, DPS Warrior, Windwalker Monk, Warlock, Rogue. Any exceptional applicant will be considered.

What we want in an applicant: We expect you to be able to raid consistently, to show up on time and ready to go. With only 6 hours a week to raid in, we need to make every pull matter, and so we expect our raiders to be prepared for each encounter. We also want to keep our close knit atmosphere, so your attitude matters.

If you are interested, please fill out an application on our discord (retD9KB). If you have questions, you can chat with abazoe#1330 or VanPep#1434 in game.

1 Like

Happily bumping!

Monday morning bumps!

Steals my plan BUMP

I’m bumping so hard right now

Little lunchtime bumperino for ya

Is at here a dermatologist in this forum? Because I’ve got a BUMP that needs to be checked out

Dermatologist here… I am sorry Coldsores, that BUMP is worse than we thought…

The guild mother must be preggers because I spot a baby BUMP

Something something bumping brings boys to the yard

*takes off pants

Hi I’m here for the Bumping

Abra Kadabump

The dildobandit strikes again!

This is Keds bumping from Whisperwind :wave:t2:

You just got…Buuuuuuuuuuuuumped!

Meh Bumps, Meh Bumps, My lovely Lady Bumps

bump you, coldsores

KILL THE GUILD MASTER WIN A PRIZE! also bump

Morning bump!