418 Demon Hunter 7/9M LF Guild for 8.2

Date Posted: 6/11/2019

Class: 418 Havoc DH

Faction: Horde - Mal’ganis, willing to transfer

Cleared: I am 7/9M on my DH, I was forced to play UH DK for the mekka kill. I have a 2431 IO and I am open to rerolling Spreist / ELE shammy

btag: Hiimcliff#1550

Discord: Glavian#9338

Availability: Any day 7PM EST-2AM EST

WoWarmory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/malganis/Bresse

Guild was taking a break but never picked back up before dying.

Hey Bresse,

We’ve been looking for a DH for a long time now. Not sure if we’ll fit your schedule but [H][Area52][Reckless Ambition] is 8/9M working on Jaina.

We raid 10am-1pm eastern (server time) Saturday and Sunday. If you want a change of pace with a guild that has been around for 5+ years consistently getting cutting edge let me know!

Lets chat if you’re interested.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders committed to getting CE.

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

[H] Relinquished - Illidan . 6/9 Mythic BoD cleared after 2 weeks as a guild. Our mission is to finish out Mythic BoD with Cutting Edge and transition into 8.2 strong. We want to push mythic content at a high level on a timely schedule and enjoy doing it with people we play with.

Raid times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday, 9:00PM - 12:00AM EST (8:00PM - 11:00PM Server). We do not add raid days or extend time. With the possible progression exception. While multiple specs / classes are not necessary, they are highly desired and will add to your competitive value. However we do welcome all alts!

You:
Currently looking for at least 5/9 Mythic players with logs Resto Druid & Shaman and DPS (Rogue, DK, DH, WW, Shadow Priest, Mage and Warlock) (All other exceptional players will still be considered). We look for raiders who have past/current CE experience, those who are currently progressing through or finishing Mythic BoD, and other exceptional players!

Our raiders are expected to hold a near 100% attendance; but we understand real life comes first. Your attendance will be associated with your raid spot, and those who frequently miss and do not post or let an officer know should expect this to effect your spot.

Community means a lot to us! As a guild we seek people who are active outside raid times. From M+ to PvP, Old Achievement runs, and just plain old discord toxicity there are many ways for you to engage with us.

Contact info: Btags - Berzzerk#1338 or srdb#1102. Discord - Berzzerk#4516 or Whatsfordin#0375

Cheers.

Hello Bresse! :heart:

[A] Snip Snip is a casual guild rebuilding their ranks and we’d love to have you join our membership. We’ll treat you with respect and kindness (a rarity nowadays)!

Since 2007, Snip Snip has been know as an active, social guild who dabbled in raiding, leveling, and laughing along the way. Yea, all that is going to stay the same except we’re going to do it with a little more style. (I’m not sure if that means cursive or not)…

We’re going to farm more delightful rare mounts, tame or commandeer exotic pets, start RBG’s groups rolling, begin mythic raiding all while having a positive, respectful environment so everyone can enjoy this game (this is our escape from our RL). Oh yea, did I mention we’re going to goof off a lot?

In the same Snip Snip spirit, we’ll do hide-and-seek events, lotteries, raffles, and anything else our creative minds can muster. Interested? PST in game for an invite (you know you’re curious).

Hope to hear from you soon! :blush: Welcome Home!

Adorapine #1749

Still open to options!

Sent you btag/discord request.

I’m hoping to speak with you regarding an immediate opening for the guilds mythic roster that needs filled.

Despair US-Thrall (East coast) Horde. 7/9M with deep P2 Stormwall atts so fae. Pushing for CE. Tues/Thurs 8-11 EST. Established 1007

Discord: Scrubcat#5694 BT: Scrubcat#1271

Hi there we have an immediate spot for a DH so please take a look at this big ol’ wall o’ spam and get back to us if you like what you see =)

RoadRunners - 8/8M Uldir - 8/9M BFD

About our Guild:

Roadrunners formed at the start of Wrath and is one of the oldest guilds on kil’jaeden. Raiding on a short schedule(t/w/t 8-11pst), we are able to stay competitive by making effective use of our raid time. Loot is handled fairly with a loot council. We aim for a raiding roster of 25 players who are able to maintain a high level of play and attendance. We are looking for progression minded players who want to raid on a shorter schedule and achieve cutting edge every tier!

Our Raiders:

Roadrunners is full of mature players who love to play WoW. They have a great understanding of the game/class mechanics and are always willing to help new recruits out. Active alts are always encouraged and we even have a few alt raids that run every week. Many of our players are very avid gamers and play other games together outside of raid as well as m+!

About our Server:

Kil’jaeden has been around since Vanilla and has always been a high population server. The server is always busy with an active trade chat and auction house. Pug groups for raids and rbgs are constantly forming.

Apply with Roadrunner-Kil’Jaeden via our guild website

https://rrkj.enjin.com/recruitment

Trial Expectations:

If you are accepted for trial you are expected to be in guild and ready to raid by the next reset. We provide a guild cauldron and feasts however if you need other stat food that is your responsibility. Trial periods typically last 2-4 weeks, during which you will receive plenty of raid time so that your play can be evaluated. We expect you have a working mic and are able to communicate clearly should something happen during an encounter. Being able to take constructive criticism is a must. We are looking for progression minded players who want to raid on a shorter schedule. Class knowledge and prior raid experience is a huge plus.

Questions:

If you have any questions about joining our guild, feel free to pop on over to our server and ask. Our guild members and officers are always happy to speak to you. Thank you for taking your time to consider our guild

Contacts: Uruu#1882(latenight), Missbehavin#1157, Discord Pandasarus#9052 (daytime/latenight)

Hey Bresse!
US - Arthas Horde 9/9 M , CE Uldir, CE Antorus
List of what we are looking for is in wowprogress:
/guild/us/arthas/SECURITY

ANY EXCEPTIONAL APPLICATION WILL BE TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION!

demon hunter (dd) medium
druid (balance) medium
druid (restoration) medium
hunter low
monk (healer) medium
paladin (holy) high
priest (healer) low
rogue high
shaman (elemental/resto) medium
warlock (affliction) high
warlock (destruction) high

Raid Schedule:

Tue 9 - 12 Server EST
Thu 9 - 12 Server EST
Mo 9 - 12 Server EST
SECURITY is a very social Guild with emphasis on Mythic Progression. After a multi expansion break we re-started as a very casual 1 raid night a week Guild at the start of Legion and we slowly progressed into a very capable Mythic Guild.

We are currently in the process of revamping the Guild and have already picked up a lot of very talented players that were either part of a Top 100 Guild or were very successful raiders in general.

I will not bore you with a long wall of text explaining all the intricate things that make our Guild any more special than others out there. I can however promise you this. Full dedication from your Raid Leaders and Officers to assure that the Guild will continuously improve.

Our current roster for 8.2 is looking exceptionally strong and we are very hopeful that we will rise up the ranks in this Game!

You can DM any of the below in game.

Shakerdeepz
Shakerdot

Raist
Wuzuna

Bnet: Shaker#1787
Bnet: Tretinik#1154
Disc: Shaker#6358

or any other Officer you see online. We look forward to hearing from you, and setting up a discord talk! Talk to you soon!