417 Resto Druid LF 2 night mythic raiding

Resto MS, mediocre at Balance but I have gear for it.
417, 6/9M xp.
Horde or Alliance.
2 nights only pls.

Please leave your btag/discord contact.

1 Like

Hey there! I’m from Angry Mob on Mal’Ganis. We are a 7/9M guild with Stormwall going down this week. We raid T/Th 5:30-8:30pm PST (8:30-11:30pm EST). We are in need of some solid healers and DPS for Jaina and the rest of Stormwall. Add me let’s chat!
Discord: Turbo#9504
Bnet: NirboTurbo#1979

Hey :slight_smile: The Infamous-Hyjal (6/9M) is recruiting all core spots. We raid 6:30-9:30 PST (9:30-12:30 EST). Here’s some more info about us–our contact info is at the bottom.

The Infamous is a group of semi-hardcore raiders who are focused on progression as well as building and maintaining a friendly guild environment.

Progression

Uldir 6/8M

BoD 6/9M

CoS 2/2H

Raid times

Tuesday 6:30-9:30 PST

Thursday 6:30-9:30 PST

Recruitment

We are currently looking for DPS (range preferred) to fill our ranks but we are open to any talented players interested in a raid spot.

Expectations

First and foremost, having a positive attitude is what we look for. High attendance (90%+) is expected. Being progression oriented, we also expected high spec/class mastery as well as situational awareness.

Perks

Active guild community and discord. You’ll never log on to a dead roster!

LGBT friendly

Great M+ scene with multiple 2k+ players

Optional alt/community heroic raids Fridays 7:00-10:00 PST

Questions?

Zarathustra#1351 Btag / Druchaon#0427 Discord

xdsombramain#1820 Btag / MissHolli#2391 Discord

Hello,

Guild: Soulstice

** Progression 8/9M

Raid Times: T/TH 8-11 EST optional Sunday for Heroic (Alts)

Server: Illidan

We transferred to Illidan at the beginning of this tier. We were a CE guild in Antorus, and fell off in Uldir due to a dead server. We transferred to Illidan and have made progression to becoming a CE guild again.

About our guild:

-Focused on Progression (Raid Time is not goof off time)

-Skilled and Reliable players

-Social atmosphere

What we want out of our raiders:

-Reliability (We require two nights for 6 hours total, which is not a lot of time.)

-Ability to Communicate (Mic is necessary during raid times)

-Flexibility (You might not be in on every boss fight, You will see all bosses but raid progression takes priority)

-Knowledge (Study up on fights before we get to them, Know your class, and how to improve)

Recruitment Needs:

All Classes and specs will be given an opportunity.

High priority needed - Ele Shaman, S Priest, Boomkin, Disc Priest, R Druid

If you have any issues reach out to - Flopsided#1855, Kargath#1806, Guiness#1326 on Btag or Discord- Kalick#0520

Thanks for your time.

pretend its arbor day and get a tree

Hey,
We are (9/9M) of US-Thrall and we raid two nights. If you hate this game like us, please add me on BNET if you can count to 10.

Cran#1405

Interested in Resto. Balance would just be a bonus but not needed.
Discord Gldfsh#1218
Tues/Weds Hyjal 6:00pm-8:30pm PST - server time
9:00pm-11:30pm est
6/9M progressing still
Rebuilding for 8.2

Tis but a Scratch sargeras is a 5/9M guild that raids tue/thu 7-10cst
We’re currently looking for healers to bolster our ranks.
We have an active m+ community and community in general.
If that interests you hit me up at btag Dwhaviel#2478

<Revoke> is a group of experienced competitive gaming & WoW players that are looking to push Mythic content.

Current raid times are as follows: Wed/Thurs: 8pm-11:00pm EST

This equates to 7pm-10:00pm SERVER

Currently 6/9 Mythic & 2/2 Heroic .

We only raid 6 hours a week, so we like to keep our raids as efficient as possible to allow for good progression while also making sure that everyone is enjoying themselves. Ended Uldir at 4/8M after transferring servers mid-tier, and we are aiming to get Cutting Edge. Looking for experienced DPS and a Flex Healer to push through Mythic Battle for Dazar’Alor, but all exceptional players will be considered.

Current Recruitment Needs:

Tanks: Blood DK or Brewmaster Monk

DPS: Balance Druid, Elemental Shaman, Shadow Priest, Mage

Healers: Preferably Resto Shaman, Holy Paladin, or Holy/Disc Priest with capable dps off spec, but all will be considered

If interested or want more information, please add Dimpz#11953 or KinetiKz#1587 on Bnet, or you can add dimpZ#3721 on Discord.

GSG @ Proudmoore is a small roster two-night guild.

Our current raid times: 6-10PST Sundays + Weds.

Currently 7/9M BoD.

We are a smaller team environment where every member matters, we look for players that may have busy lives but still want to progress, even so high attendance is a must!

Feel free to add me on Bnet: Atomus#1405

Trees make you feel rejuvenated.

Save the earth, go green (or orange).

step dad> of Mal’ganis is looking for skilled and dedicated players to progress through Battle for Azeroth.

Current Progression 9/9M BoD

Raid days: Wed-Thurs(7:30pm-10:30pm est / 6:30pm-9:30pm central.) with optional off night on Tues.

We are currently recruiting consistent raiders for 8.2

We are currently recruiting players who can comfortably play their classes specs well. Especially interested in players who can heal or tank just as well as they can dps.

We will always look at exceptional applicants in any class, so if you feel that is you, please don’t hesitate to apply.

We are a 2 day, 6 hour a week, mythic raiding guild. We strive at being efficient in the little time we raid each week. Which means being prepared before the raid starts and being on time.

What we offer you:

• A stable guild with dedicated players
  • A guild where you will be treated with respect and your voice will be heard. We always welcome thoughts, ideas, and strategies.
  • A raid team where spots are given out based on merit/attendance, not on favoritism.
  • A member rank for those who want to be in the guild but might not have time to raid every week.
  • A guild in which you will get as much back as you put in.

What we want:

• Players with a strong raiding background, a willingness to improve and thorough knowledge about their class. We are a guild of team players.
  • Drive to be the best of your class and spec.
  • People looking to be part of a team for the long term.
  • We want each and every one of our members to enjoy raiding here with each other and we recruit like-minded individuals.

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message Maru (Bnet ID: Maru#11697) We wish you the best in your guild search!

Still looking for options

Hi there, Lex! Slightly Tilted is a Cutting Edge progression guild on Mal’Ganis [H]. We are 9/9M in BoD. We were 8/8M in Uldir.

We raid Monday/Thursday from 7:30-10:30 CST, and push a lot of keys each week. We also have an optional heroic day from 3:00-6:00 pm CST on Sundays.

We are recruiting all exceptional players in preparation for 8.2.

You can find us on wowprogress at wowprogress(dot)com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Slightly+Tilted

Our application can be found at guilded(dot)gg/r/AdWErdq5oR?i=Qd5ylGkd

Please reach out to me and/or our GM if you have any questions and/or are interested in applying!

My Discord: Cassity14#4222
My Bnet: Cassity14#1187
GM Discord: Mainge#7900
GM Bnet: Mainge#1987

Erratic is now recruiting to fill our core raid team. Our guild consists of a lot of solid players with talent that are looking to push cutting edge and prepare for 8.2. We are looking for like minded individuals that are willing to put in maximum effort with minimal time investment.

We raid Tuesday & Thursday 8-11:30CST

Have any questions? Add my battletag:

Nerdkilla#1915

Please reach out, we have a very friendly and fun community and would be happy to offer a position to grow on that community. Hope to talk to you soon

Forgot to mention we are currently 6/9m with 7% wipe on mekk :slight_smile:

If weekends work let us know :slight_smile:

Vice | Horde-Cho’gall
8/9M BoD
8/8M US 324 Uldir
Fri/Sat 6-9pm PST / 9pm-midnight EST
Gub#1148, Breathe#1185

~https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/cho-gall/Vice

Hey Lex,

I’m the GM of Baddies, we’re a 9/9M guild on Stormreaver Horde. If you’d maybe consider 3 nights, we’re 3 days 3 hours, Tue-Thurs 8-11 CST. You can add me @ Daemios#1636 if you’re interested, and if not, I hope you find something solid. Good luck!

Hey there Lex! Here are some details about my guild. Contact my GM if this interests you! B-tag below.

Server : Stormrage

Faction : Alliance

Raid Days : Tuesday, Wednesday optional Thursday.

Times : 10:00pm - 1:30am EST

Current Progress : 2/2 9/9H AOTC, 5/9M

GM- Octopuscake#1921

[Ruiner] is an Alliance guild on the Stormrage (US-EST) server. We are currently 9/9H AOTC, 5/9M and we are committed to raiding 2 days a week. (7 hours a week) with an optional heroic-/Mythic alt run Thursday and encourage everyone to come.Our focus is Mythic content, with M+ on the side.**not a CE guild yet.**Our main goal is to surround ourselves with like minded players, who understand their classes and enjoy our company.

Current Recruitment:

Currently we have a Core, but would like to add to this to give us some wiggle room. We do swap our raid roster depending on a fight or a players progression.Any Melee or Ranged DPS All classes and players will be considered after the trial period has ended. (3 weeks)

1 Tank - With a dps off spec (if app)

1 DPS - With a tank/healer off spec

1 Healer - A DPS off spec is always preffered. (Priority)

About Us : We were formed by a core group of friends to effectively down bosses within a timely manner together. At the time of it’s conception we were not formally focused on Mythic how ever over time our focus has changed.
primarily focused on getting down as many mythic boss kills as a team while maintaining our roster to it’s fullest… This is not a temporary guild. We wish to build and grow together for future content… We are most importantly friends both inside and outside the game and encourage community interaction.

Eyes emoji :eyes: