417 MW Monk LF 2-Day CE Guild (M/Tu/W 8 - 12 p.m. EST)

Hello All,

I’m a 7/9M 417ilvl Mistweaver Monk looking to join a CE guild that raids twice a week (I can only raid Mondays, Tuesdays and/or Wednesdays anytime between 8 - 12 p.m. EST). I have been a guild raid lead for previous/current expansions and am looking to step down from a leadership position to play the game as a core raider. That being said, I know what is expected of core raiders and will meet/exceed expectations.

Please contact me at Fantong#11887 if you believe I would be a good fit for your guild.

Note: My previous guild just disbanded so we have some additional players that may be interested if you’re looking to complete your roster with solid players.

If you’re open to WW/Flex our guild spam is below:

Updated needs: looking for a MW or Holy Paladin for 8.2 as well as quality ranged DPS. Please add me on Discord Grandag#4296 for most immediate response!

About us: We’re Three Hops This Time of Stormreaver, led by dedicated ex-hardcore raiders who now bring that same high standard of thorough preparation, exceptional focus, and individual responsibility to a more casual 9-hour a week schedule. At Three Hops This Time, you’ll be welcomed into a thriving community that spends its down time busy banging out M+, pretending to be North Korean’s in pug raids or just hanging out in Discord on the commute home. Raid logging is fine as your time is your own but we encourage our new members to be social and build camaraderie with their new team.

Raid Schedule: Tuesday 8-11EST | Wednesday 8-11 EST | Thursday 8-11 EST

Progression:
Uldir: 8/8M US 503
Battle for Dazar’alor: 9/9M US 558

We expect ~80% raid attendance per month to stay on our progression team and utilize RCLootCouncil, as we expect players to come with the mindset of killing bosses, not just parsing and personal gain.

We are always on the hunt for exceptional people and players as FOTM specs come and go. That said we are keen on adding the following:

Healers:

Holy Paladin [High]
Mistweaver [Medium]
Resto Druid [Medium]

In game Contact:

Dagron: Dagron#1761 (Bnet) | Grandag#4296 (Discord)

Thank you, and I look forward to speaking with you soon!