417 HPAL LF new home

Hi all,

I am a 417 holy paladin looking for a new home. I was 7/9M on my Druid in BoD. I wanted to try out paladin but may switch back to Druid or Monk. I am looking for a two night a week casual mythic guild.

I will be coming with a partner but we aren’t a packaged deal for raiding. I am open to all week nights 830 server or later.

I’d like a fun environment that doesn’t overlook people and make them feel like crap. I enjoy socializing and getting to know my guildies and forging friendships as well.

Thanks all.

If you’re interested please reply here or contact me via BNET at Cris#1180 or discord at Cris#7653. :slight_smile:

Hey Orya,

Fathom is a friendly Horde mythic progression guild on Mal’Ganis, (9/9H 5/9M) who aim for our guild to be a real home for our members as well as maximizing the 2 night raid schedule, so our raids are both enjoyable and efficient.

We raid Fri and Sat nights, 8:00pm to 11:00pm CST. and are preparing for Eternal Palace getting ready for a cutting edge. At the moment we just need a few full timers to round our roster out. I’m not sure if 8 is too early for you though?

I’d love to have a chat if you’re interested. Best of luck with your hunting!

You can check us at:

Thanks for time, hope the hunt goes well!

Hey, i sent you a bnet friend request so we could talk. Looking forward to speaking with you

Forsaken not stirred is looking for raiders. We raid Wednesday and Saturday 10-1 eastern we are looking for Hpally.