Have they removed WM bonus from dailies?

Welcome to NA alliance. U can always form your own group or TURN OFF warmode

QQing/complaining need not apply.

@Kaivax, in your efforts to restore intended functionality, will that also include restoring lost bonuses to all of us that completed these dailies in WM?

Of course you won’t get any of that. You kids crack me up with ignorant questions like this.

1 Like

Hi Alex, I’ll go for what are PTRs for 500 please.

8 Likes

I feel you. Its really lopsided most of the time, its either all horde no alliance or Vise Versa. its been that way since Naj.

I understand the system is lopsided, which is why the bonus gets skewed to try to correct risk vs reward.

In the oceanic region specifically the smartest of us are exploiting the system by transfering/rerolling Alliance specifically because during Oceanic Prime Time we both get a incredibly favourable bonus combined with a 5:1 playerbase… i.e we can double dip on the rewards by being Alliance… because we are grouped in NA region which is mostly horde, the peak/offpeak population skews the data but it is never adjusted in game.

so the Alliance get the bonus because they are in the minority… except in Oceanic realms where they dominate. Have you tried changing that around? also, what is to stop people from doing the bulk of the daily (kill 19/20) in WM off, then switching to WM on for the bonus?

I hope they take this seriously. Patches always have bugs, (and Blizz eventually get to fixing them and getting things sorted) but there are far too many things that they released in a non-functional state this patch.

This patch has had some major quality issues. Patch 8.1 also had major quality issues. The launch of the expansion also had some major quality issues.

I still remember quite comically at the beginning of BFA the M+ cache started out rewarding players based on their activity the last week of Legion…

Blizzard are under a lot of pressure and facing a lot of issues. But they need to do better, quality wise, with their releases. Looking back over BFA, I find it’s quality of releases has been consistently poor.

2 Likes

Time generally, do almost all the daily hearth to Stormwind turn WM ON fly back out is not worth it to most people.

Thank you so much for telling us, but please, if possible, can we get a bit more communication when stuff like this is happening? Perhaps sooner as well?

Just remove Warmode bonuses entirely. Warmode is terrible to begin with, trying to entice PvE players into it makes it substantially worse. If you have a need to be handing out bonuses, especially overwhelming odds ones, then you screwed something fundamental up on your end and should be fixing it, not hiding behind blanket lazy bonuses.

I love War Mode and that it compensates time spent slaying filthy Horde scum. Looking forward to the return of the War Mode bonus!

Wow just trash… You cant seem to get ANYTHING right these days… Guess Activtrash has its teeth in Blizz. GG

I know upwards of 800 people who could told Blizzard about issues like this beforehand.

1 Like

Will this thread be updated when it’s fixed?

With a fix this morning, we believe that the War Mode bonus is now being granted.

Unfortunately, the UI still doesn’t reflect that properly. We’re working on it and hope to have the UI displaying the bonus soon.

Great, now fix the broken visions for the cloak upgrades. Tired of getting screwed over in those things because of bugs.

I’d like to confirm that being told about it days later is annoying and stupid.

They continuously neglect to communicate with us until a significant amount of time has passed and sometimes not even in the right channels.

Press F to pay respect to the fallen 800…