416 Mage LF raiding guild

416 Mage LF raiding guild. Best way to contact me is on my Real ID Zionist0318#1395. Look forward to hearing from you

Insomnia of <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis is comprised of a strong leadership core and friendly raiders who want to have fun killing bosses. We’re alt-friendly and often open our raids to the rest of the Seraph community.

We are a team that used to be heavy into mythic raiding. We are looking to get back into it now that we have the players to do it. currently 6/8 H in EP

We raid 10:00pm - 1:00am CST on Wednesdays and Thursdays.

If this sounds like the team for you, contact gorgeouss#1922 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for almost ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 9/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
  2. Blacklisted - 4/9M BoD (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th) - diddy177#1798
  3. Raid 3 - 1/9M BoD (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - gorgeouss#1922
  4. Raid 4 - 1/9M BoD (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - ilpad#1438
  5. Tyrannosaurus Rekt - 9/9M BoD (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - drastically#1553

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid athttp://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Late Night Pain Train, LNPT, is recruiting members to continue current progression through raiding along with mythic plus and other various outside activities such as PVP, achievement runs, etc. Our raid times are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 10-12 server EST. On zul’jin
The main focus is having a team of solid players that maintain a positive attitude during raids and encouraging toward other guildmates with the emphasis on improving and growing as we continue to work our way through each new level of challenging content.
We are recruiting all classes and specs and encourage our members to play what that enjoy.
For more information please contact Jabinee, Gorkow, Holyapple or Brutall.
Respectfully,
Battle Tags. Jabini#1699 Gortao#1301 typicalr0x#1759
Jabinee
GM - LNPT

Fat and Bad is looking for more folks, you might be a good fit! Raid is T/Th/Sun 9pm-12am EST

Hmu @ PlayerOne#11128

Hello! I am not sure if you are interested in going Alliance or not, but if so my guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. We do also have a sister Horde guild on Area 52 if you would prefer to stay Horde! I would happily get you in touch with their recruitment officer.

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Going to reach out to you! Aeoweyth#1961 is me =)

If you decide to change factions…

PUGLife is a heroic Alliance guild looking to build its raid team and community!

Here are the details:
We raid Tuesday and Thursday nights from 10pm-12am EST.
We aim for our heroic AOTC every raid tier and have gotten our achieve every time! We are currently 7/8N Eternal Palace.

What we’re looking for: A few solid dps! All classes and good players will be considered. That being said, we would love a boomkin, mage or DH. Those with viable offspecs for healing or tanking will be highly considered.

How do you join? PUGLife requires a one-week trialing process. This will give not only us but, you, the opportunity to make sure we’re a good fit for one another.

What are we about? We are a guild group that focuses on the aspect of having fun while you raid. While we love to have fun, we can buckle down and kill bosses. Elitist attitudes are not what PUGLife is about. We’re good players but we also don’t take ourselves too seriously. We’ll take players willing to learn and grow into their class. If you’re coachable, we’ll help you as much as we can!

We’re a group made up of 20-40 year old players with jobs, families, and commitments outside of raid. We understand scheduling conflicts can and will happen.

Outside of raid, we run mythic plus, farm old raids for transmog, gather a group for achievement runs, and even play other games together on our ‘Free to Play Fridays!’ Some games we’ve played outside of WoW are Cards Against Humanity, Stardew Valley, Overwatch, Deceit, HoTs and Battlerite!

If PUGLife seems like it might be a good fit for you, add me on battlenet!
GM: Godeo#1447

Hey Zion check out my guild Chaotic Existence on stormrage alliance were currently 3/8H EP and have goten AotC together every teir since AotC has been around we also push keystones together trying to help active raiders get a +10 each week is a big goal of ours whisper anyone online or add me to aquire more info
(raid times 7:30pm-9:30pm central tuesday/thursday)

Cashonly#0105 discord

Onlyhuman#1448 bnet

About us:
We formed during Legion and were pushing mythic content right out the gate. We all decided to step away from the game during Uldir due to lack of interest in the content among the guild. Recently about 10 of us have gotten together and decided to return to the game.

Schedule:
Weds 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)
Thurs 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)

What We Are Looking For:
Fun is definitely our motivating factor (which is why we agreed as a whole to step away from the game when players did not find it fun). A large factor though is definitely progression and seeing as much content as possible. We are seeking players with a positive attitude that understand an error correction is not a personal attack.

Classes Needed:
Like I said with us recently returning, no classes are off the table. That being said recruiting has been actually popping off for us and we have been finding people faster than expected. We will still be open to any exceptional applicants, but we are largely favoring Ranged DPS atm!

My Bnet: ChugsBleach#1280

Unsure the raid times ur lookin for, but if ours work hit me up!

Hey Zionistt!
Resistance on Hyjal is recruiting!
Friday/Saturday 6:30-10:30pm PST
Optionals through the week.
We are also 3/8M 8/8H EP
Multiple CE Guild
We have a guild application at: https://goo.gl/forms/Qj0jq6Mxy10VudR32
If you have questions you can contact me at:
Discord: Elvera#1963

I’m Aestyria with Warlords of Draino on Thrall

We are looking for more for our group two roster raid group. The group is for casual raiders and If you just don’t want to put the time into mythic raiding and just want to log on 5 hours a week and raid with a chill group to have FUN (it’s a game), then our group may be for you. Our group has achieved AoTC each tier and members of our group who later wish to upgrade to the Group One raiding team are welcome to apply to that group, and the times do not overlap. We do keys, PvP, and even sometimes do older content for achievements, transmog, etc. Also, it is a pretty large guild and there are usually many other good players online to do something with.

This is a good group for someone who just came back to the game and is looking to get back into raiding but doesn’t want to feel overwhelmed or pressured.

Raid time: Sunday and Monday from 8pm-10pm (Eastern, server time)
Invites at 7:30, must be in raid by 7:45. Cauldrons and feasts are provided.

Looking for:

Tank(s)
Any DPS
DPS with tank/heal off spec
Healers

We do screen applicants and you are welcome to trial with us (at raid time) before making any decisions. To be accepted, there are a few requirements:

You must be able to listen and talk in discord
You are willing to use addons - DBM/bigwigs, Weak Auras
You should be able to attend 90% of raids. With that being said we understand that real life happens and you will not be penalized for missing as long as we get a heads up
You have a good attitude and can tolerate progression wiping etc
400 item level

How to contact one of us:

Aestyria#3508 (Discord) or Aeoweyth#1961 (BNet)
Grimmmmm#4298 (Discord) or Grim#1195 (BNet)

Hi!

Epitaph of suramar/draka is looking for actuve players who want to have fun and see content. We are a group of friends who have played for over 10 years together. Raid nights are friday and satuday 9pm est and we run mythics daily. If you have any questions please add me to battlenet Alikona#11551

Hope to hear from you soon! <3

Server: Blackhand/Galakrond
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:30PM – 10:30PM CST

Enlightened Dark is recruiting for The Eternal Palace, 5/8H 8/8N. We are currently looking for members of all calibers to fill our ranks; in need of a healer/off-healer and dps to fill out the raid team back to Mythic qty. We are a casual progression guild whose goal is to get AoTC for current content then try and move into Mythic as much as possible.

Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 CST. There is also optional Sunday runs at the same time for further pushing at the start of a raid tier and social/alt runs later in the season.

What to expect from us:

• Raiding at a semi-casual level, but still clearing content in a reasonable time frame.
  • Help with providing raid consumables and enchants/gems
  • Help with classes or in game knowledge when needed

What we expect from you:

• Be respectful! (we like to joke around and have fun with each other, this includes non-pc; if it is being directed at you and you don’t like it please say something and we will stop but don’t expect others to stop making jokes with each other)
  • Be prepared for raids (consumable, strats, addons, etc)
  • Ability to listen, learn, and open to constructive criticism while learning
  • Prior notice if unable to make raids (let us know as soon as possible) we do understand real life happens!

Expansion Raiding Progression:

CoS - 2/2H(AoTC)
BFD - 1/8M 8/8H(AoTC)
Uldir - 2/8M 8/8H(AoTC)

if you have any questions please feel free to contact me via this forum, discord or in game. Also any of our officers in game: Ranes, Raellia, or Anxiety

Discord Corenne#7007
Battle tag frosty#1498

Armageddon Industries
Area-52
Adult (ages 21+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC & M+ guild.
**T/Th 11pm-2am EST. **

Highest needed classes at this time are: Mage, Hunter, Paladin, Death Knight, Monk.

We do meta achieves when they are current, xmog/mount/achievement farming, and have a high desire to push more M+ this season.
We also have a Destiny 2 clan that is pretty active and have plans for WoW classic.

For more info see our current recruitment post.

Guild Master / Raid Lead
Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Recruitment Officer
Mirielle
Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541
Discord ID - Miriel#2724
w