416 Boomkin/Resto Flex

Salt Factory US#206 [8/8M Uldir - 9/9M BFD - 2/2 CoS]

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• BoD - #US 206
  • Uldir - 8/8M (first tier back w/ 3 less raiding hours)
  • T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM / Raid Lead : Bnet - Kisshot#1230

Hello I am Killerpro GM to Pirate Chat we are currently looking for players like yourself with the mindset to self improve and push mythic progression. Also we are in high need of Boomies and Resto Druids and since you can flex that would be amazing. Feel free to add me for any questions NyteBlayde69#1643 PS Raidtimes are Tues/Thrus 10PM-1AM EST.

The night show is a horde guild on Zul’jin. We raid Sunday Monday and Tuesday from 10-1am pst. Will finish 8/9 this tier. If your interested contact me in discord campyourbody#2937 or bnet tim#12145

Guild Name: Anomaly
Server: Mal’ganis
Faction: Horde
Progression: 9/9M BoD - Split to make new raid team
Time Zone: CST
Schedule: Tues/Thurs 9:30PM - 12:30 AM CST (7:30-10:30 PST)

Apply here: https://forms.gle/dujXiyLHu96wkSwq8

Healers = Druid / Hpal / Monk / Rsham
Tank = Closed
Melee = Open
Ranged = Open

If you’re interested in learning more get in contact with me (Jaydee) and we will definitely be able to discuss and give you more detail on our new team for 8.2 EP

Trexon - Trexon#5549(Guild Leader)
Jaýdee - Jaydee#15747 (Recruiting Officer)

Hey! Selfishly I hope my reply finds that you’re still looking for a guild. lol. I gotta be honest everything you wrote in your post seems to line up with exactly what we can offer you. I’ve been browsing through these forums looking for a good boomie flex with your kind of experience. We got 7/8 Mythic in Uldir and 6/9 in BOD. We raid a relaxed schedule at 2 nights (Tues and Weds 8:30pm to 12am EST). If you get this message today definitely hit me up on discord (Phantix#8896). You can also contact me on btag at PhantixTV#1385.

I really look forward to hearing from you!

Check us out

Illidan[H] REWIND 8/9M 2 days guild

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Currently 9/9H 8/9M 2/2H

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid).

M+

We have groups of people that wants to push +15 and higher, so if you are interested in m+ only, consider applying!

Contacts

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.

The Sellswords team in the alliance guild Eternal Kingdom (US Proudmoore) is recruiting ranged DPS. We raid MWTh 8-11 pacific time. We are currently 9/9M and have been CE since HFC

Needs: Ranged - Warlock, Shadow Priest, Mage, Boomkin, Ele Shaman are all classes of interest.

About you: You love to raid and have experience with your role in end content and progression. You are drama free, able to take constructive criticism and in control of your emotions. You know what mythic play requires and “yolo” isn’t part of your vocabulary when it comes time to prepare for a new boss.

This raid team clears content in a timely manner and has a lot of fun doing it. If you like mythic plus, love pve raiding, and want to raid in a calm focused but fun raid environment , add me to battletag and lets talk. Battle tag is OCtoknight#11820. More information on the guild is at (Discord is Octoknight#9851)

Hey Brutal!

Parasomnia on Area52 is recruiting competitive raiders committed to personal improvement, as well as contributing to a professional and collaborative team environment.

Raid times:
-Tues/Wed/Thurs 9:30pm-12:30am PST (12:30am-3:30am EST)

Team Goals:
-Mythic Progression with Cutting Edge as the goal.

• Currently 8/8M 6/9M

About Parasomnia:
-Our team leads have CE experience from previous tiers/expansions, and we are looking to develop our team this expansion focusing on personal and raid progression, and most importantly team synergy built on the foundation of trust with like minded individuals.

Team Expectations:
-We expect all raiders to hold themselves to a high standard of Professionalism, Progression and Collaboration between team members.

-We expect each raid member to contribute to the greater well being of the team. This means coming to raid prepared each raid night with their specs fully optimized (simC/Raidbots/Pawn/Stat Weights) when it comes to gems, enchants, talents, consumables and are using the appropriate add-on/weakauras to ensure you are performing to the best of your abilities.

-We expect each team member to come prepared knowing the strategies for each boss before entering raid by taking a look at strat/kill videos/warcraftlogs replays.

-We expect all raiders to be able to take constructive criticism well so they can look into their own logs/wowanalyzer to improve their gameplay wherever it is needed.

Contacts:
-Wonka#1307 (Discord Wonka82#8402) - Recruitment
-Cmplex#1798 (Discord Cmplex#6174) - Team Leader

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Parasomnia
http://bit.ly/Parasomniaapp

We are recruiting a boomkin for 8.2. Sellswords is a 9/9M team in the Alliance guild Eternal Kingdom on Proudmoore. We raid mwth 8-11 pacific.

The team has a solid track record, hitting CE every tier since HFC . We’re looking for people love to raid and have experience with their role in end content and progression. You should be drama free, able to take constructive criticism and in control of your emotions. You know what mythic play requires and “yolo” isn’t part of your vocabulary when it comes time to prepare for a new boss.

This raid team clears content in a timely manner and has a lot of fun doing it. If you like mythic plus, love pve raiding, and want to raid in a calm focused but fun raid environment , add me to battletag and lets talk! Battle tag is Hantevirus#1921. More information on the team is at http://www.eternal-kingdom.com/sellswords (Discord is Hantevirus#8346)

Hope to hear from you!

Would be up for chatting if you’re still looking. Escaped Apes is a Mythic Raiding guild on US-Sargeras Alliance and comprised of a core of Cutting Edge raiders. A core that has been together for multiple tiers and plan on building a fun and efficient raid environment for many more to come. All classes and specs are open as we want committed players over a specific spec.

As it stands the raid times starting with Heroic week will be Tuesday, Thursday, Friday from 9-1 est. As we get to classic and the start of classic raiding we will most likely drop Tuesday and stick to a 2 night schedule of Thursday and Friday from 9-1 est for the foreseeable future.

Achieving CE in Azshara’s Eternal Palace while having a good time is the current goal of Escaped Apes and we are open to high level players who share the same goal.

Contact for Recruitment -
Ozone

• Discord - Ozone#7473
    Bnet - Jake#13636

SoloFro

• Discord - SoloFro#3443
    Bnet - SoloFro#1937

Scepticalzz

• Discord - Scepticalzz#7721
    Bnet - Scepticklezz#1666

Hello! Scuffed on Stormrage is finishing out our raid team. CE Guild. We raid Tues/Wed 8-11:30pm EST and Sun 8-11pm EST. I’ll try to reach out to you after work!

You can reach me at:
BTag: Skid#11101
Discord: Skiddadle#3244

Hi Brutal

is looking for your class for Battle of Dazar’alor! We are ready to welcome you with open arms into our family. Our Guild formed back in 2007, and we took a brief break but came during Legion and hit the raiding content hard! We ended 6/8M in Uldir and 7/9M in BOD. We are horde on the server Thrall.

Current Goal: We are trying to bolster our roster, to ensure that we are able to get CE in Eternal Palace.

Raid Schedule: Tuesday & Thursday 8:00PM-11:00PM EST Optional farm runs Sunday 8:00-11:00PM EST

Feast and flask will normally be provided but we’d advise you bringing your own just in case, pots as well.

Required Addons: Weak Auras, DBM, Angry Assignments

Recruitment Officer: Exkay#11283

Hello Brutal! :heart:

Snip Snip on Stormrage like you to consider us for your next guild! Here’s why:

:rainbow: Diversity :rainbow:

Guess what? We love everyone no matter what walk of life you come from, who you are or identify with, or whom you love. Our Guild is an extremely diverse set of individuals. We support the LGBTQIA+ community and welcome you here to hang your hat. Seriously, we want you to feel safe in the guild as well as in the game. I promise to do anything in my power as the GM to help make that happen. Our officers are tasked to make sure that happens as well. Let’s have fun together! <hug>

:rofl: What are we all about? :smiley:

[A] Snip Snip on Stormrage is a casual, social guild strengthening their ranks and we’d love to have you join our membership. What we’ve found is that the sense of community has become less and less and we’re changing that one member at a time. Each new member is family. And we couldn’t be happier!

:hugs: Why should you join? :kissing_heart:

Here in Snip Snip, we treat you with respect and kindness (a rarity nowadays)! Similarly, we embrace questions and help you if you want assistance with anything. Running instances together is FUN, helping you tame that rare hunter pet is EXHILARATING and collecting your transmog sets can make you look AMAZING. We chat in Guild Chat and also talk in a guild Discord channel.

Since 2007, Snip Snip has been know as an active, social guild who dabbled in raiding, leveling, and laughing along the way. Yea, all that is going to stay the same except we’re going to do it with a little more style. (I’m not sure if that means cursive or not)…

We’re going to farm more delightful rare mounts, tame or commandeer exotic pets, start RBG’s groups rolling, begin mythic raiding all while having a positive, respectful environment so everyone can enjoy this game (this is our escape from our RL). Oh yea, did I mention we’re going to goof off a lot?

In the same Snip Snip spirit, we’ll do hide-and-seek events, lotteries, raffles, and anything else our creative minds can muster.

:muscle: Guild Raiding Nights :clinking_glasses:

• Wednesday Evenings 9 PM EST - 11 PM EST (server time)

• Sunday Evenings 9 PM EST - 11 PM EST (server time)

• Be prepared to have fun, laugh, and get stuff done! :joy: :rofl: :wink: :+1:

:star_struck: Officer Openings :sunglasses:

We are going to have many officer openings (with specialties) related to:

• PVP Officers - (RBG’s, Arena’s)

• Raid Officers

• Guild Bank Officers

• Rare Mount/Pet Officers

• Achievement Officers

• Recruitment Officers

• Social Coordinator Officers

:lips: Contact Us :keyboard:

If you’re interested in discuss more, please contact me on battlenet Adorapine#1749. Looking for a guild invite? Contact any member and they can help!

:heart: Welcome Home!!! :heart:

Hey Brutal,

Fathom is a friendly Horde mythic progression guild on Mal’Ganis, (9/9H 5/9M) who aim for our guild to be a real home for our members as well as maximizing the 2 night raid schedule, so our raids are both enjoyable and efficient.

We raid Fri and Sat nights, 8:00pm to 11:00pm CST. and are preparing for Eternal Palace getting ready for a cutting edge. At the moment we just need a few dps to round our roster out.

I’d love to have a chat if you’re interested. Best of luck with your hunting!

You can check us at:

Thanks for time, hope the hunt goes well!

Hey there! We are a new guild that is currently recruiting elite players to come and join us to achieve CE this current patch. If you are interested here is my post below! Hope to hear from you!