416 8/9M Mage LF progression guild

Hello,

I’m looking for a guild with similar or higher progression. 2-3 days raid preferably, Horde only.

Availability: Mon-Fri: 5 - 8:30pm PST, Sunday: 5 - 9pm PST
Logs: https:// www. warcraftlogs .com /character/us/stormreaver/omgitsjune

I can play all 3 mage specs needed for progression. I have a 411 ele/rshaman alt for offspec heals.

Please contact me at my discord: June#0081 or my btag: omgitsjune#1125 or post your replies here.

Thank you!

Hey there!

We are looking for a Mage! If in your search you decide to consider alliance of course!

We are a 8 year guild 8/9M BOD, Previously 8/8M Uldir 11/11M Antorus 9/9 M TOS 10/10M NH and EN/TOV. We raid 3 days Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday 7:30pm CST- 10:30pm CST

if those days and times sound good, we should chat!

Falux#1649 or Dvexx#1490

Hey June,

<Really Bad Players> is a longstanding adult guild on Blackrock seeking competitive players as we continue our progression through Battle of Dazar’alor.

Our roster is comprised of raiders who seek cutting-edge progression while divorcing from a four-night raiding schedule. As a two-night guild, we will never add another mandatory raid night, but we require exceptional (90% or better) attendance from our raiders.

Many of our raiders are online at all hours of the day running mythic+, farming islands, or pushing arena. We’re seeking similar players with personality, competitive drive, and a desire to become part of our family.

About Us

• US - Horde - Blackrock
  • Sun & Mon 7:00 - 11:00 PST Raids
  • [7/9M] Battle of Dazar’alor, [8/8M] Uldir - Cutting Edge
  • Loot Council
  • Discord Voice

Recruitment Goals
We’re currently looking for core position DPS.

• High : Shadow Priest, Hunter, Rogue, Elemental Shaman
  • Medium : Ret Paladin, Warlock, Mage

Our raiding spots are performance based, so exceptional players should always apply regardless of our current goals.

Website
Our website holds in-depth information about our raiding expectations and requirements along with our application. Visit us at the link below:

bit.ly/reallybadplayers

Contact Us
Submitting an application is the best way of starting a conversation if you’re interested, but if you have other questions feel free to contact us directly.

• Guild Master : Allamain#1344
  • Healing Officer : Solemnity#1999
  • Melee Officer : Scythia#1216
  • Ranged Officer : Heaters

Or myself at Stridulent#1581 or in Discord, Stridulent#1603

Tranquil 8/9M

About Us:
Our goal is to clear mythic raid content in an efficient manner and farm CE for mounts. We have people who have raided with us for several years, including top 50 US experience, and we maintain leadership capable of pushing us towards our goals. If you want a team not only active during raid, but also outside of it- this is the place. Exceptional players always wanted.

Raid Times:
• Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 8pm – 11pm ET
• (Optional) Sunday: ~8pm– 10pm ET (used as a heroic clear day for sales, gearing alts, and to relax and have fun)
• We do not extend raid times or raid extra days, absent a rare ONE extra pull if the raid feels like we’re close to a kill

Expectations:
• We only raid 9 hours a week, so we want to use those 9 hours efficiently. We expect raiders to use non-raid hours to prepare for upcoming progression in order to minimize wasting progression time.
• We never recruit for the bench. If you are on our roster, you are expected to be able to be brought in any and every fight.
• Enjoy WoW, be active outside of raid hours. Don’t just show up for raid and log out, we want people who want to be part of our community.
• Be open to constructive criticism. Mistakes happen, we expect our raiders to learn quickly from their mistakes and avoid repeating them. Fellow raiders are a resource and we expect one another to use them.
• Toxicity is not welcome. We strive to have a healthy raid environment and expect raiders to work well with one another.

Contacts:
• Battle Tag: Foo#1280, Stealth#1773
• Discord: Foo#5050, Zanerik#6380

Apply here: www.TranquilGuild.com

Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Tranquil

Horde - Mal’Ganis

Don’t want to waste your time with a massive rundown of things that we did in years past. Basically, we are a bunch of older guys with wives and no lives who are still trying to relive the “glory days” when we were all in the top 100 during [insert xpac name here]. Working on Blockade, but our range numbers aren’t as solid as we’d like so we are looking for some fresh blood to help out. Let me know if you are interested.

<Really Bad Players> (Blackrock-US)

7/9 M Horde

Raid Times: Sun/Mon 9pm-1am cst

Looking for some solid range to fill in our roster.

PM me on discord, add me on Btag (allamain#1344) or app on our website

~http://www.reallybadplayers.com/

If you feel like looking over the other side of the fence where the grass is greener, I’d be happy to talk to you!

Hey there, this is Rowin with Business Class on Sargeras. We’re looking to add to the roster with a few good people. I’m not going to waste your time with a page of guild spam but just give you the basics:

Progression: 8/9 Mythic
Server: Sargeras - Alliance
Raid: T//T 7-11 Server (Central US) Wednesday 8-11 Server (Central US)
Tenure: On Sargeras since mid SOO *2013 (so we’re not going anywhere)
Loot: we’re embracing personal loot and wont require you to change specs or give up loot you win.
Web: BC-Guild com or h ttps://discord.gg/MY3Z2Cr
Me: Btag: Rowin#1764 Discord: Rowin#3099(most important)

In addition to main raid, we do Alt runs, sales runs where 90% of the gold goes to the carriers, M+ and other fun guild events. I hope you’ll check us out and feel like apping, we’re a pretty cool bunch of people…although, I’m pretty biased.

Needs

• Melee : Demon Hunter
  • Ranged : Hunter Mage Spriest Warlock
  • Tank : DK Warrior Monk
  • Healer :

Note: we will consider all exceptional applications, even if your class isn’t specifically listed above.

Schedule

• Monday-Thursday
  • 10:00pm - 1:30am EST

We do not split-raid or raid extra nights. Heroic is done during these times, so long as it is relevant.

About Us

The guild formed during Throne of Thunder from the merger of two accomplished heroic 10-man guilds: Delirium and TYS. We offer a productive and stable environment for endgame progression, a very long history of clearing cutting edge content, and many players who have been playing together for many years. We are a sociable guild on top of one who enjoys progression. A lot of jokes fly and the language is not for someone who is politically correct. If you make a mistake, we will not hesitate to let you know (in our own way). Above all else, we seem to have a successful formula that works well for us. Many enjoy our atmosphere, and it’s important to us that you fit in.

Links

• Apply Here : https://goo.gl/BS8U2y
  • Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/6125

Contacts

• Joe (Stefanj#1797)
  • Rainz (Rainmakerz#1675)
  • Loon (Loon#1529)

Synthesis can use you if your schedule changes.

Raid times / days: Tues / Weds / Thurs 9pm est - 12am est.
Optional Day: Monday 9pm est - 12 am est.
Heroic Runs: Typically done on the weekends, feel free to bring your alts, also optional.
Progression: 7/9 M

Recruiting:

Melee:

Open

Ranged:

Mages
Warlocks
Moonkins
Shadow Priests

Healers:

Open

We’re a guild that was created from a core of ex top 10 US raiders, made our own guild to PUMP and get CE this tier. Going to be building a monster roster, then pushing ranks for the next coming tiers.

WE WILL ALWAYS CONSIDER EXCEPTIONAL APPLICANTS.

If you’re in and want to be apart of a guild that is aiming to get weird, hmu. Supremacy#11937

Team Booty Plunderer’s in the guild Pirates - Mal’Ganis is recruiting!

NOTE: PAID TRANSFERS AVAILABLE FOR EXCEPTIONAL APPLICANTS - LOGS REQUIRED

3/9M 9/9H

We formed 2 weeks ago, and We have killed H Jaina 3 times and saw phase 2 of Mythic opulence in less than 15 pulls! It will be an easy kill next week! Leadership comes from years of experience being in top 20 US raiding guilds.

Pirates has a large community of not only raiders, but also a great crowd of people who primarily run Mythic + at a competitive level

BoD Schedule:
Progression: 3 days - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8:30 PM CT to 12:30 AM CT (Server time)
Farm / Post tier: 2 days - Tuesday, Wednesday 8:30 PM CT to 12:30 AM CT (Server time)

New Tier Schedule:
Progression: 4 days - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8:30 PM CT to 12:30 AM CT (Server time)
Farm / Post tier: 2 days - Tuesday, Wednesday 8:30 PM CT to 12:30 AM CT (Server time)

The idea behind playing a more intense 4-day schedule at the start of each tier, is to give you time to do M+ and play other games you want to play when we push back to our casual schedule. No burn out!

If this is something that interests you feel free to contact:
Indikkah @ B-net: Indikkah#1869 – Discord: Derrick#9830

Salt Factory [8/8M Uldir - 8/9M BFD]

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :
*Uldir - 8/8M (first tier back w/ 3 less raiding hours)

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933