415 warlock LF mythic raid team

Looking for strong players.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders committed to getting CE.

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

Hey there!

Nevermore on Turalyon (A) is currently looking for a warlock to help round out our roster for mythic BoD and beyond.

We are currently 9/9H 7/9M and our raid times are Thurs/Mon 8-11est.

We have been a guild for over 10 years now and have achievement multiple cutting edge achievements during that time. While we aren’t as hardcore as we once were, we pride ourselves on pushing progression on a strict 6 hour schedule in a laid back atmosphere.

If you are interested in joining or learning more, feel free to add me Glade#1825 or apply on our website www.nevermoreturalyon. com

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!

Arshalo,

Our guild recently transferred to Proudmoore from a low pop server due to lack of available players and recruitment. We are an all adult 1/9M, 9/9H & 2/2H guild looking for more strong players to fill out our Mythic raid team so we can hit the ground running in 8.2 without having to worry about roster or attendance issues.

We are actually in need of some ranged DPS and could use a good Warlock to help fill out our raid team. Please feel free to contact me in-game or through discord if you are interested in becoming a part of our team! I think we might be a good fit.

Some things you should know about our environment:

• We raid two nights a week: Monday and Thursday.
  • Raid times: 6 pm - 9 pm PST.
  • All consumables are provided by the guild bank.

Additionally, as a guild we also like to push M+ keystones.

Btag: ArrowMan#1935
Discord: ArrowManXIV#8239

Hey there!

If horde is an option and Tues/Wed 8:30pm to 12am EST could work for you I’d love to chat! We are looking for a reliable, dedicated warlock to join our team! We are currently 6/9M.

Add Nox#1368 (bnet) for a quick chat!
Best of luck with your search and happy raiding!

< Solidarity > Is a newly formed guild with members that have been playing together for over a year with 6/9 M BoD and 2/2 H CoS experience looking for active members who want to raid. We are looking for raiders that want to work on clearing BoD mythic now but not focus on CE. We would like to get enough active members now to get ready for pushing CE in the next tier in 8.2. Casual spots are available. Current members do PVP and M+.

Raid Times:
Tues & Thur 9:45pm-12:45am EST

Current Needs:
Heals 1-2
Ranged Dps
Tank 1

Expectations:
Be on time to raid
Have food/pre-pots
Learn fights if needed

Nekth#1564
Koffin#11798
Bio#1702
Shugga#1844

If you’re looking to compete in a 2-day, Cutting Edge mythic raiding guild, let me know.

<Really Bad Players> is a longstanding adult guild on Blackrock seeking competitive players as we continue our progression through Battle of Dazar’alor.

Our roster is comprised of raiders who seek cutting-edge progression while divorcing from a four-night raiding schedule. As a two-night guild, we will never add another mandatory raid night, but we require exceptional (90% or better) attendance from our raiders.

Many of our raiders are online at all hours of the day running mythic+, farming islands, or pushing arena. We’re seeking similar players with personality, competitive drive, and a desire to become part of our family.

About Us

• US - Horde - Blackrock
  • Sun & Mon 7:00 - 11:00 PST Raids
  • [9/9M] Battle of Dazar’alor - Cutting Edge, [8/8M] Uldir - Cutting Edge
  • Loot Council
  • Discord Voice

Recruitment Goals
We’re currently looking for core position DPS.

• High: Warlock, Fury Warrior
  • Medium: All exceptional DPS

Our raiding spots are performance based, so exceptional players should always apply regardless of our current goals.

Website
Our website holds in-depth information about our raiding expectations and requirements along with our application. Visit us at the link below:

bit.ly/reallybadplayers

Contact Us
Submitting an application is the best way of starting a conversation if you’re interested, but if you have other questions feel free to contact us directly.

• Guild Master/Healing Officer: Solemnity#1999
  • Recruitment Officer: Stridulent#1581 or in Discord, Stridulent#1603 (preferred)

Hello! Amplify is recruiting.
We are currently raiding on US-Thrall Horde Server.

Raid Times:
Tuesday 9pm - Midnight Est
Thursday 9pm - Midnight Est

We are currently seeking all capable players for Mythic

Current Progression: 3/9 Mythic 9/9 Heroic 2/2 H CoS

The guild is a pretty laid back group of adults. Most of whom have been raiding Mythic together for 5 years.

If you’re interested or looking for more information feel free to contact us:

Battlenet:

Arctic#1281 (recruiter)
Krayik#1995 (raid leader)
Huckleburger#1954
Bomaz#1424

Hey there we alone-aerie peak (ally) are looking for a warlock for our team, we raid fr/sat 9.30pm est to 12.30am est (6 hrs a week) currently 8/9m. If your interested let me know

kaylii#1948

Hi there! Slightly Tilted is a Cutting Edge progression guild on Mal’Ganis [H]. We are 9/9M in BoD. We were 8/8M in Uldir.

We raid Monday/Thursday from 7:30-10:30 CST, and push a lot of keys each week. We also have an optional heroic day from 3:00-6:00 pm CST on Sundays.

We are recruiting all exceptional players in preparation for 8.2.

You can find us on wowprogress at wowprogress(dot)com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Slightly+Tilted

Our application can be found at guilded(dot)gg/r/AdWErdq5oR?i=Qd5ylGkd

Please reach out to me and/or our GM if you have any questions and/or are interested in applying!

My Discord: Cassity14#4222
My Bnet: Cassity14#1187
GM Discord: Mainge#7900
GM Bnet: Mainge#1987

If Horde appeals to you and is an option!

7/9M Horde US-Thrall. Tues/Thurs 8-11 EST. Formed in 2007 (Not going anywhere). Discord: Scrubcat#5694 BT: Scrubcat#1271.

I look forward to speaking with you.

Hi Arshalo,

I added you and will leave a little about us below.

I am the recruitment officer for Diminishing Returns on Dalaran. We are a 13-year-old Alliance raiding guild formerly from Keal’thas.

We pride ourselves in stability and a good raid environment.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est. (6 hrs. per week)

Current Progression :
BOD 9 of 9 Normal - 9 of 9 Heroic – 6 of 9 Mythic
CS 2 of 2 Normal and 2 of 2 Heroic

I can be reached at my btag – Geo#1668 or discord – Geomas#3175 – Take a few minutes to chat with me.

Appreciate your time,
Geo|

Hey there Arshalo. Here are some details about my guild. :wink:

Server : Stormrage

Faction : Alliance

Raid Days : Tuesday, Wednesday optional Thursday.

Times : 10:00pm - 1:30am EST

Current Progress : 2/2 9/9H AOTC, 5/9M

GM- Octopuscake#1921

[Ruiner] is an Alliance guild on the Stormrage (US-EST) server. We are currently 9/9H AOTC, 5/9M and we are committed to raiding 2 days a week. (7 hours a week) with an optional heroic-/Mythic alt run Thursday and encourage everyone to come.Our focus is Mythic content, with M+ on the side.**not a CE guild yet.**Our main goal is to surround ourselves with like minded players, who understand their classes and enjoy our company.

Current Recruitment:

Currently we have a Core, but would like to add to this to give us some wiggle room. We do swap our raid roster depending on a fight or a players progression.Any Melee or Ranged DPS All classes and players will be considered after the trial period has ended. (3 weeks)

1 Tank - With a dps off spec (if app)

1 DPS - With a tank/healer off spec

1 Healer - A DPS off spec is always preffered. (Priority)

About Us : We were formed by a core group of friends to effectively down bosses within a timely manner together. At the time of it’s conception we were not formally focused on Mythic how ever over time our focus has changed.
primarily focused on getting down as many mythic boss kills as a team while maintaining our roster to it’s fullest… This is not a temporary guild. We wish to build and grow together for future content… We are most importantly friends both inside and outside the game and encourage community interaction.

I hope you consider trialing with us!

Hi there! We offer atypical raid times (morning/afternoon) and are currently looking for Heals/DPS who can flex for Jaina progression. Here’s our info :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey, Arshalo

<Exodus> is a 6/9 Mythic raiding guild on Burning Legion - US. We strive to complete every boss of the current Mythic level content before the start of the next raid tier, on a two night, six hour a week, raid schedule. We welcome healthy competition in our roster, and our goal is to promote a balance between progression and fun, while maintaining momentum throughout the current tier.

Raid Times:
We operate on a two day raiding schedule.

Monday: 7PM to 10PM CST (8PM to 11PM EST)
Wednesday: 7PM to 10PM CST (8PM to 11PM EST)

Recruiting:
Restoration/Elemental or Enhancement Shaman
Fury/Arms Warrior
Shadow Priest
Afflicition/Demonology/Destruction Warlock
Frost/Unholy DK

Unlisted classes/specs are welcome to apply as well!

What we expect from you:
– Positive Attitude
– Flexibility between Specs, when needed.
– Good attendance, and communication if you’ll be missing.
– Ability to maintain your character’s progression throughout the tier.

What to expect from us:
– Mythic Progression that maintains momentum throughout the tier.
– Experienced and competitive leadership.
– Consumables and Repairs
– Assistance to improve your character inside and outside of raid.
– Active Mythic+ and PvP groups.
– A raid team focused on completing raids, and having fun.

Contact
Additional questions can be directed to Bergeist (MPC3RD#1400) or Pocket (Pocket#1920) on Battlenet and MPC3RD#2433 on Discord.

hello chrissy here with Ruiner 5/9M on stormrage! we’d love to have you. we run Tues-Wed 10p-1:30a EST. if you’d like more information about us instead of a spam message, my btag is octopuscake#1921

4/9 Mythic

We raid Wed/Thursday from 9PM to Midnight - Central US.

We have a guaranteed spot for a Warlock.

Stormreaver - Horde

Btag = Maalox#1622

[A] of Stormrage
9/9M Weekday team (Tues/Wed/Thur 8-11pm EST) And 6/9M Weekend team (Fri/Sat 8-11pm EST) currently looking for any exceptional DPS and Healers!!

Guild & Server/Faction: Efficient Stormrage-US Alliance

Recruitment Contacts: Battletag: Karma#12379 or Discord: Kàrmâ#5681
Battletag: Ranger24#1176 or Discord: Nazus#5943

Requirements: Previous Mythic experience, Cutting Edge mindset & current Warcraft logs

Needs: Currently looking for exceptional DPS and Healers. Will consider anyone who has the drive, passion and commitment to be part of our team. We are also looking for more interested in pushing M+ keys.

Pst for more info!!

(H)(Illidan)(Duplicity Reborn) Tue/Wed 9-12 CST
Currently trying to form a 3rd raid team within the guild curently have players who are anywhere from 6/9M to 9/9M looking to push cutting edge in 8.2
Contact: TheWaffleNator#7299 (Discord) ŴǺƑƑĿȄŊȀŦǾȐ#1646 (Bnet)’

Salt Factory US#206 [8/8M Uldir - 9/9M BFD - 2/2 CoS]

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :
*Uldir - 8/8M (first tier back w/ 3 less raiding hours)

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM / Raid Lead : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Healing Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

First, Thank you for looking at our posting! If you have questions, Please contact me directly Frozenwing#1670 on Bnet… or frozenwing#0516 on Discord.

Right now we are currently Recruiting for 8.2. We are taking the time between now and then to cultivate new members to join our ranks so we can be ready as soon as it drops.

3/9M 2/2H COS (first week)

Recruitment Needs

Warlocks / Mages / Holy pally / Resto shaman / A Strong Tank DK / Monk / Pally

About Us

We are of Durotan/Ysera . We are a Mythic Raiding Guild with a goal (But not a need) for CE. Meaning the goal will always be to go as far as possible… but we’re not going to disband if we’re a few away. The guild has been around since Vanilla and was the result of a merging in the two top guilds on the server. With no plans to go anywhere. We are mostly former hardcore raiders that simply cannot raid 4-5 nights a week anymore due to Family / Career / etc… So we decided to raid on the weekends. And have been ever since MoP.

Raid Times (All Times Are Eastern)

Tuesday (optional): 8PM until about 10PM (heroic / farm content only) [Normal / heroic when applicable]
Friday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM
Saturday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM

Contact Us

Please contact me with any and all questions you may have… you can catch me on my bnet anytime… or on discord at the information i’m leaving below.

Frozenwing-Durotan (Guild Master) [Frozenwing#1670 - Bnet] or [Frozenwing#0516 - Discord]
Killerthings#1670 bnet - recruitment assistant.

Thank you, Looking forward to hearing from you.

Frozenwing GM.