415 Rogue LF Raiding Guild

Hello, I am currently 7/8H, and 2/8M, 415 Item level, and have AOTC. Looking for a new raiding guild that has goals of pushing AOTC and also Mythic as well.

1 Like

Hi, Frostitize! We are currently looking for a rogue. I think you’d be a great fit. You can find more info here: [A][Stormrage] 8/8H 2/8M LF Multiple DPS classes!

Please add me on Discord! laura#0003

Hey, appreciate your reply. Wanted to let you know I’m currently in a raid team on my WW that raids and would overlap on Wednesday nights during that time.

Gotcha, well good luck!! :slight_smile:

Lets Talk.

Discord - BL#7097

Hey Frostitize,
Lets chat.

Corrupted Intent is a 21+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic mindset.

Requirements:

• Knowledge of class/fights and prepared for the raid
  • Communication
  • 80% attendance & punctuality & accountability for raids
  • Progression Mindset, and a team player, includes ability to take constructive criticism

Raid Days & Times:
Fri & Sat 8-11pm EST

Current Progression 8/8N 7/8H

Healer High Priority
Ranged Dps High Priority
Melee: Enh Shaman, WW monk, Feral

Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not

While raiding is our primary focus we do also welcome any player interested in Mythic + as well as wanting to just be social and apart of the community.

Contact Information:
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

Hi we are looking to add players to our Mythic team for 10.1. We will begin raiding this tier as soon as we fill up or get close to a
full team and use it for trialing purposes. Our Raid times are M/W 7:30-9:30 PST. We are a laid back group of friends we all have 5/8M
Experience and are open to picking up people who are willing to learn mechanics and have a chill raid environment. Please let me know
if your interested or add me on BNet at Notionz#1371.

Hello! You may be a good fit for us. Let me know what you think!
Zozz#0329
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/auxiliary-h-area-52-recruiting-for-101/1545837

Meow Meow Kitties Area 52 Horde

We are 2/8 M and needing dps to help us get a few more mythic bosses down in the current raid. Raid times are Wednesdays and Thursdays 730-10pm eastern. Cross realm and faction are welcome to try us out.

Contact me on discord at Nat#2906

Hey there. Day Raider’s raids Wednesday and Thursday mornings 8-11 AM EST. We are AOTC with some light mythic planned. This is our first raid season and we are still building our rooster. If you are interested message me.

Discord: Ryaden#5511

Hey cow udder need tugging 4/8M Btag Thalrinn#11769

Hi Frostitize,

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-cenarius-something-shiny-lfm-dps/1112187

Hey, appreciate your reply. That actually doesn’t fit with a schedule of when I’d be able to raid, as I have a day job. Thank you though.

Hey, your raid times don’t line up with my current schedule, appreciate your response and reaching out.

Hey, sent you a discord friend invite.

<Roll for Initiative> US-Area 52-Horde 2/8M 8/8H

ABOUT US: Founded in 2018, Roll for Initiative is an active pve and social guild with a focus on a sense of community. We welcome casuals, new players, and hardcore players alike; there’s a little bit of something for everyone! We have an active discord and community. We value doing content together and helping each other out, all while having fun with friends. We’re big on mythic keys and hold a variety of weekly guild events like: mog/mount/achievement runs, cards against humanity, pictionary, movie nights, rbgs, bingo, raffles, contests, other games, and a bunch more!

RAID GOALS: Our main goal is to have fun with friends while downing bosses and create a chill, stress-free raid environment. That being said we are AOTC focused, then we casually progress on mythic.

RAID TIMES:
Tuesdays & Wednesdays 8:30pm-11:30pm est

RAID REQUIREMENTS:

• 395 item level

NEEDS

• Dps (any)
    -Priority to: Warlock

We help gear committed raiders

CONTACT RECRUITMENT
bnet: NobleWarBear#1291
discord: Mochi#0765

Add me on Discord! Looking for a rogue. We are 3/8m and raid Tues/Thursday 8:30-11:30est.
Discord=Forreal#1407

You have the same goals as us; let’s chat!

Semi Retired is a raiding and m+ focused guild on Area 52 looking to build up our roster to push into mythic raiding for upcoming Patch 10.1! Our goal is to create an active, inclusive m+ community to strengthen our forces and teamwork so when Aberrus is open we go in ready to push hard.

We’re looking for more people like the people we have now: People who want to engage and do things together. People who are looking to be apart of the guild, not just use the guild to achieve their individual goals only. People should have goals and we want the guild to help people get them, but we also want people who will turn around and help others to achieve theirs.

The currect raid schedule is Tuesday/Wednesday 9-12 EST. M+ is run throughout the week and we do anywhere from +2s for valor and alts to higher keys pushing to KSH.

If this sounds like a good fit for you, reach out to talk to one of our officers. Add us on:
Xrusader (Guild Master) - BNet: silver9172#11607 - Discord: Xarali#6374
Akeychi (Officer) - Bnet: Rusams#1495 - Discord: Akeychi#1141

DANNY DEVITO FANCLUB [8/8 H][2/8 M] is looking to fill its ranks for casual mythic progression and weekly AOTC clears. We raid every SATURDAY at 7PM [central/server], rain or shine. We are looking for more DPS, 1 tank, and someone who can both heal/dps.

As the name indicates, we are a group of friends who enjoy a good meme. We have been playing together for many years, and we take a casual approach to raiding, but in the end down the bosses. We typically stay up rather late on Saturday hanging out in disc after raid, and dabble in Wrath during non-raid times.

We are currently rebuilding our roster, and are looking for more like minded folks to join us. Looking for those who are interested in the long haul, and want to find a new core group. We know life can get in the way sometimes, but we are looking for someone who can commit to raiding each weekend with us. We are willing to help gear up newer players, and work on possibility of transfers.

Reach out anytime!

RAID TIMES:
SAT 7pm - 10pm [central/server]

CONTACTS:
[Andre - GM/RL] BNET: Andreinator#1396 & DISCORD: Andreinator#8929
[Tinsley - Officer] BNET: Tinsley#11270 & DISCORD: Tinsley#9973

[H][US][BlackwaterRaiders] LF Raiders

Progression: 8/8 H, 3/8M VotI

Raid times: Tues and Thursday 8 pm-Midnight EST. We also have a JV Raid Team that runs on Sunday and Monday nights starting at the same time but ending at 11pm EST for alts and people who don’t make the progression team.

Hello, I am the Guild Lead for The Deadmen. We are a Horde guild on BlackwaterRaiders (in the US).

Our guild is the largest and most active on our server, and currently best progression-wise looking to keep that title and get some more realm firsts! We also have some seriously talented PvPers and Mythic+ runners. We have people cranking out keys all week and pushing keys from the mid-teens to the mid-20s.

We are seeking friendly, capable players interested in completing mythic content and who like to spend time with their guildies. Our goal is to remain the top guild on our server for progression AND community. We also strive to maintain a competitive and fun environment.

We prioritize creating a space where you can be yourself and enjoy the time you spend with the members of this guild. We almost always have people in one of our discord voice chats hanging out even if they’re not playing together.

We are LGBT+ friendly and welcome to members of all identities, personalities, backgrounds, military service, and political affiliations. We also have officers solely dedicated to mental health check-ins and support.

Please message me if you are interested:
Discord: TheGantaGun#3912
Battle Tag: TheGantaGun#1518