415 MW Monk LF Mythic Raiding Guild

Hello all!
As the title suggests, I’m currently a 4/9M, 415 MW monk looking for a new raiding guild. Due to some constraints with my work schedule from the start of the year, I had to take a step back from mythic raiding more than I would have liked, but I’m now looking to get back into the swing and continue to progress toward CE.

I love raiding. It’s the reason that I play this game. That being said, I’m not looking to make it a job or a chore, and would prefer a 2-3 day weeknight guild that starts at or after 8:30 EST, due to my work schedule. I still fully intend to make the most of keeping my character at “Cutting Edge”, and I very much enjoy doing M+, as well as maintaining all necessary rep grinds, AP grinds (neck finally at 50!) and farming/upgrading essences going into 8.2.

Willing to transfer to any server/faction if the fit feels right. I’ve played both sides of the game consistently over the years.

While I do prefer healing, I also have a fully geared DPS set (WW) and would be willing to “flex heal” as the guild/team would need it, as well as be able to tank for off nights/M+.

Here’s a link to my WarcraftLogs profile:
/www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/xingzhenhu

And a link to my Armory Page:
/worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/stormrage/xingzhenhu

If you’d like to discuss anything further, you can always add me on:
bnet: StuPop#1538
Discord: Xing#1274

Thank you all for your time and consideration.

DMCG - Former cutting edge guild reforming for 8.2 and beyond. Many members have current cutting edge experience. We’re looking for key players to finish out our roster.

We plan to get cutting edge with no splits. Just raiding our schedule, Tuesday through Thursday 9:30pm cst to 12:30am and having fun while doing it.

Swiver#11128

Xingzhenhu,
We’d be honored to have a conversation with you. our raid times seem to match up perfectly, and we’re looking to bolster our core to make it to that next step next tier. Please reach out if interested! Maybe we can organize a transfer to get you involved in the short term to see if its a good fit! :slight_smile: Discord preferred! dityboycom#4643

Xing, I would love to talk to you about joining our guild!

l’ll keep this short and sweet: Dawn of the Dead | Zul’Jin [H] has openings for skilled and reliable players for an immediate core spot on our progression raid team and after reading your post I think you would be a good fit for us!

We are a very friendly, experienced, active progression raiding guild. We are currently 3/9M in BoD and were 8/8M in Uldir. Our environment is one that is focused on getting raid content down swiftly while still having fun. We’re not a bleeding edge progression guild, but we’re not super casual either.

We raid 3 days a week: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8 - 11 EST

We’ve been around since day-one and have been raiding for 14 years now, and are the only guild on Zul’Jin to have done so. Most of our members are out of school and have jobs, so we offer a more mature, stable, balanced environment. How many other raiders can say they’ve done everything from Ragnaros to Archimonde (twice) in the same guild?

I’d encourage you to learn a little more about us and let us know if you have any other questions. Feel free to contact an officer directly in-game, whisper Alloren (Alloren#1606) or Jeare (Jeare#1759).

Learn more at www .dotd.org if you’re interested

We look forward to hearing from you (and hopefully raiding with you) soon!!

If 8pm would work get a hold of me my info is below.

I am the recruitment officer for Diminishing Returns on Dalaran. We are a 13-year-old Alliance raiding guild formerly from Keal’thas.

We pride ourselves in stability and a good raid environment.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est. (6 hrs. per week)

Current Progression :
BOD 9 of 9 Normal - 9 of 9 Heroic – 6 of 9 Mythic
CS 2 of 2 Normal and 2 of 2 Heroic

I can be reached at my btag – Geo#1668 or discord – Geomas#3175 – Take a few minutes to chat with me.

Appreciate your time,
Geo|

Hey Xingzhenhu, we currently have an immediate position open for a MW monk - hopefully our times would work for you so if you are interested please feel free to add me or throw an application in at the link below.
Spam below:

Guild Name: Baddies
Faction: Horde
Server: US-Stormreaver
Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9pm-12am EST | 8pm-11am CST | 6pm-9pm PST
Progression: 9/9M,
M Xavius (US93), M Archimond (US102), M Blackhand (US52), H Garrosh (US78) Realm First, H Ra-Den 25m (US104), H Will of the Emporer (US177)

About Baddies:
Baddies was formed in Cataclysm with aspirations of clearing all high end raid content. Over the years we have repeatedly reached this goal while steadily improving our roster, atmosphere, and rankings. Notable achievements include a Server First Garrosh on Stormreaver as well maintaining a US 30-100 spot for 5 years. Many of our players also participate in activies outside of raiding such as M+'s, RBGs and arenas. We also have several players who play other games outside of WoW.
Raid Recruiting:
Currently accepting all ranged and melee dps. We currently have a core spot open for a tank and a healer.
Here’s a kill video: /www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpCs2ONeTA8&feature=youtu.be

WoWProgress: /www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormreaver/Baddies

How to join: Fill out our short application form - /baddies.org/apply/
GM: Bigpapi [B-Tag: Daemios#1636]
Recruiting Officer: Eureka [B-Tag: Eureka#1357]

Hey Xing, we might be what you’re looking for.

Beach Justice
Server : Andorhal/Scilla/Ursin/Zuluhed
Faction : Alliance

Current Progression : CoS: 2/2H BoD: 9/9H; 3/9M
Raid Schedule : Tuesday/Thursday 9:00p-12:00 EST
Monday (9:00p-12:00 EST) – Alt Run
Wednesday/Friday (9:00p-12:00 EST) –RBGS Team/Arenas
Mythic+ Guild Groups run throughout the week

Why the Beach?
First and foremost, we’re not just a guild, we’re family. We’re a current content progression raiding guild focused primarily on clearing content (while having fun) and furthering our progression into Mythic BoD and CoS. We consider ourselves serious/casual as we’re a guild of friends/raiders who have come to terms with the fact that we actually have lives outside the game but an addiction to slaying pixels.

What we’re looking for:
Needs: Mage, Rogue, Druid (heals/dps), Priest (heals/dps), Hunter, Warlock, Warrior, Shaman (heals/dps), Tank w/ DPS spec
Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord; Addons: DBM, Angry Assignments

If interested contact: Syngent#1846 or Footos#1997