415 Frost Mage LF Guild

First and foremost, thank you for stopping by to read my post.

I have been playing WoW since 2006, and during that time I have raided at a multitude of levels, from Flex and LFR to guilds pushing Server Firsts and US Top 50, and with all that being said, I am no longer in a place where I want to dedicate that kind of time to the game anymore (but respect the hell out of the people that do).

I am looking for a laid back and fun-natured guild that understands that this game is my reprieve from some of the every day stressors of life - i.e., parenting, working, etc, etc.

But with all that said, when it’s time to raid, it’s time to buckle down and get work done.

The guild I will end up joining is a guild that is focusing on quickly and efficiently getting AoTC down and maybe dabbling in Mythic, but not focused or intending (or even having the remote thought) of getting CE.
On non-raid nights, I’m looking for M+, Transmog Runs, PVP.

A guild that has an active player base in and out of game, in discord would also be desired.

Raid Experience:
AoTC HFC
AoTC EN, 5/7M
AoTC NH, 6/11M
AoTC Tomb
AoTC AnT
Normal Uldir Clear
AoTC BoD
Normal Crucible
7/8N Palace

I am available nights (EST) until about 11pm, and am open to server transferring as well as faction changing.

I have normal logs available on request, or you can look up Corksickle - Sargeras on Warcraft Logs! (3 95% Parses, 92, 88, a 50, and Behemoth did not log)

What you will get from me, should you choose to recruit me, is someone who is willing to go above and beyond to help the player base of the guild, whether it be a main or an alt. I meticulously comb through my logs, sim myself, and work to min/max myself to optimize my dps.

I know I am a little behind in terms of content (i.e., no heroic progression) - but I assure you I can execute mechanics very well, and take on criticism and can self-correct when needed.

Feel free to leave your contact or guild spam, and I will happily reply!

Best of luck!

Corksickle.