415 Ele Shaman LF 2 Day Mythic Guild

Me: 415 Elemental Shaman. I started playing this game in Vanilla and raided all the way to the end of TBC. I joined the Navy and took a long break and came back when Legion launched.

Mythic raided most of Legion, CE EN, TOV, most of NH. I took a break during TOS/ABT because of work. PUG-life ever since. I want to find a good mythic raiding guild to join. Not only just to kill mythic bosses but mostly for a community of players that play the game at a high level.

I’ve got a good grasp of my character, it’s toolkit, what I bring to the raid/guild, and overall mythic raiding mechanics. I am pretty competitive, have a willingness to put forth the effort for a timely CE. I take criticism well, know what it takes to be a part of a mythic raiding guild. I understand the rationale behind being sat for underperformance and/or composition reasons. I play this game a lot, so you can expect 95-100% raid attendance from me. Outside of raiding I do a lot of M+, grinding, alts. I maintain my character outside of raid and regularly keep 1-2 same role alts at a similarly geared iLvl. 2k+ raider io score on my main, with a few others. 50 HOA.

You: Competitive mythic raiding guild with tight-knit group. Good community with active players. M+, alts, games outside of WoW. 2-days, late night EST, no later than 12AM EST and weekdays preferred but willing to bend for a good fit. Alliance or Horde doesn’t matter, willing to transfer.

Thanks ahead of time for the consideration, looking forward to 8.2!

Hey there! Not sure if you’re willing to go to 3 3hr nights but here’s our tldr…

We are Months Behind on US-Eredar Horde
7/8M Uldir
6/9M BoD
9/9H BoD
2/2H Crucible
Monday-Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST

Our goal is to clear current mythic content while remaining casual and laid back. We like to joke around and foster a community. Recruiting people who are looking for a “forever home” is a top priority. The guild has been around since 2006 and we don’t plan on going anywhere soon.

Contact Info
Rin
Battletag: Rebdull#1533
Discord: Rebdull#9648
Jackson
Battletag: Jackson#13382
Discord: Hambrick#0289

Hey there, I’m putting together a new team w/ EST friendly raiding hours. 8 - 11 Tuesday/Thursday. We will start this Tuesday. (patch day) Prog of the group consists of a few rerolls up though 1/2M. Friendly older raiding atmosphere. If any of that sounds interesting, feel free to give me an add - Conzeula#1172

Guild & Server/Faction: Efficient Stormrage-US Alliance
Raid Times/Days: Friday & Saturday 8-11pm EST
Cleared: 7/9M BoD (Guild Rank US 256 - Realm 12)
Recruitment Contacts: Battletag: Karma#12379 or Discord: Kàrmâ#5681
Wowprogress: //https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Efficient
Requirements: Previous Mythic experience, Cutting Edge mindset & current Warcraft logs
Needs: Currently looking for exceptional DPS and Healers. Will consider anyone who has the drive, passion and commitment to be part of our team. We are also looking for more interested in pushing M+ keys.

Looking for strong players for 8.2 and current tier. If you were open to a 3rd night and alliance, lets chat.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders committed to getting CE.

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

Hey friend,
I come from , a Cutting Edge guild on US-Thrall. Below is the information you may be looking for:
Days: Tuesday / Thursday 8:00pm EST to 11:30pm EST
Progress: 9/9M BOD - 8/8M Uldir
WoWProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/thrall/Meme
Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/thrall/meme

What We Are Looking For
Mechanically exceptional DPS and Healers that understand their class and role, as well as the toolkit at their hands. Raiders who research fights before entering an encounter, and come prepared with a general idea of the encounter.

If this sounds like a good fit for you, feel free to contact me using one of the contact methods listed above.

I look forward to hearing from you!

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 disc+holy priest, 1 holy paladin, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for warlock, ele sham, s priest) 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer monk or warrior… Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Color Blind - 8/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 8/9M BoD, 2/2H CoS (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438

2. Blacklisted - 4/9M BoD, 2/2H CoS (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th) - yubbination#1974

3. Wubs & Friends - AotC Team (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

<Carried> is a 3/9M guild on Arthas that is looking to push Mythic content in 8.2. We are looking for skilled, dedicated players who wish to do the same, whether they are priority needs or not. If you can meet our raid times and want to push towards Cutting Edge, contact us!

Priority

• Ranged DPS (no moonkins!)
  • Rogue
  • DPS Warrior

Raid Times:

9pm - 12am EST Tuesday (Progression)
9pm - 12am EST Wednesday (Progression)
9pm - 12am EST Thursday (optional)

Contacts:

Inervision - soad#1404 GM
Savemeplox / SaveMePlox#1705 - Raid leader
Onasis / onasis#11471 - Officer
Lovecoil / norquandro#1999 - Recruiter

hey we raid on the weekends and are alliance we raid 7-10pm est lmk if you are interested!

Boopity boop

Hey there, we might be a good fit for you if you’re not looking for purely CE. We’re looking to grow our M+ community as well as a couple more people to round out our roster and push further mythic raids in a laid back manner(get as far as we can but no stressin it). We’re all mostly older raiders who understand life happens. We do tmog runs when there’s interest and m+s regularly throughout the week.

CD is a progression-oriented guild that’s been around for 13 years and just recently moved to Area 52 from the Eonar server. We pride ourselves on only playing with people we actually enjoy spending time with(no toxicity or drama) and are currently looking for mature players to bolster our roster. We are currently 9/9 Heroic and 3/9 Mythic BOD 2/2 H CoS. We also have a strong Mythic+ community.

Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Sundays 8:15-11PM EST. We also frequently do a Friday Night Normal fun/alt raid and M+ runs on most non-raid nights.

Hit up Begzilla(Chibi#1952), Slowthar(Cretia#11550), Daishii(lokiashaman#1399) or Moruba/Andoras(Dolgare#1940) for more info and to do some runs and get to know us.

Hey there :smiley: Rawra#1290

We are a 6/9M horde guild LFM! We raid TUE/WED 915-1215 EST. Its 15min over what you are lookin for but still hoping you will consider a chat. We are active in all aspects of the game, heroic/alt runs, RBGs, M+, MDIs, contests, streamer sponsorship, etc!!! Hoping you add me we can get into the nitty gritty :smiley:

Soft Serve of dalaran wpuld be happy to add you to our core team for 8.2. We are a 7/9 m guild raiding tues and thurs 8-11 est. We are alliance side.

Add me on bnet if interested Mute#1292

Hey,

Not sure if you’d consider a 3 day guild or if you’re adamantly set on a 2 day guild, but let’s chat!

Uncommon Sense is an Alliance guild on Proudmoore. We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs from 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST, with an optional Heroic/Normal run on Sunday.

Battle for Azeroth Progression

• Crucible of Storms: 2/2h
  • Battle for Dazar’alor: 9/9m Cutting Edge
  • Uldir: 8/8m Cutting Edge

Legion Progression

• Antorus: 11/11m Cutting Edge
  • Tomb of Sargeras: 8/9m
  • Nighthold: 10/10m Cutting Edge
  • Trial of Valor: 3/3m Cutting Edge
  • Emerald Nightmare: 7/7m Cutting Edge

For more information about Uncommon Sense, please visit our Discord: https://discord.gg/uyEe57p

If you’re interested in talking more, please add me.

• Discord: Justify#3562
  • BattleTag: Justify#11282

Interesting.

8/9 Mythic Topped Off is a former top 10 US ten man raiding guild that has reformed to raid on a lighter schedule. We are looking for like minded individuals that are willing to put in maximum effort with minimal time investment.

We raid Tuesday & Thursday 9-12 CST on the Horde server Illidan.

Have any questions? Add my battletag:

Coachmcguirk#1860

add me to chat

Hey, we’re looking for ranged DPS.

Koopa Troopa on Kil’Jaeden has been raiding since vanilla WoW. We are currently looking to recruit consistent players for raiding and are looking for strong players to join us. Our goal is to clear content efficiently and effectively. We are an older group of players so we understand that family and careers are important. We only raid two days and for six hours, so we expect you to do well. We understand that emergencies can happen, and all we need is for you to give a heads up ahead of time.

Recruiting
Tank : Low
Ranged DPS : High
Melee DPS : Low
Healer : Low

We are always looking to better our roster. Any players that think they would make a great addition should always apply.

Raid schedule
Main raid : Tue & Thurs 7:00PM - 10:00PM PST (6 Hours Total)
Alt Raid: Wed 6:00 - 9:00PM PST (optional, based on interest)

Contact Info
Please apply : ~https://koopatroopa.enjin.com/
In-game: Emosong, Orcbum, Slurry, or Khelikloth
Battletag: Ceesong#1985, Bum#1748

<Almost Sane> is interested in having you join our raid team! Here is some quick info about our guild

Server: Skywall, Alliance side

Progression: 7/9 M BoD,7/8 M Uldir, 11/11 M Antorus

Raid times: Tuesday and Thursday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST (7:30pm-10:30pm CST, 5:30pm-8:30pm PST)

Gear: Loot is distributed via Loot Council (RCLootCouncil is required)

Voice chat: Discord

Battletag: Kattii#1786

Discord: Kattii#2133, Duflax#8229

Thanks for reading, we hope to hear from you!

Interesting