415 DH 8/9M EXP LF Weekend/Early Morning Guild

414 DH 6/9M exp interested in securing a mythic raid spot. Time availablity is kinda difficult for me so I’m looking for either a Friday/Saturday Guild or an early morning guild. Only been able to pug but plenty of orange logs available! I’ve been casually playing DH for a long time and the more I play it the more I want to raid on it.

7+ yrs of raid experience over multiple classes and a good attitude to my raid peers. I also love to push 15 and higher M+ keys

Logs:warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/macaronis#partition=2&difficulty=4

Please feel free to contact me @
Battlenet: MrNavy#1323
Discord: MrNavy#3718

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1-3 am CST

Kawaiihealer#1404

Guild Master: Fiege
BNET: Fiege#1567

Still looking…Send help I’m desperate

Hey Maca,

Guild & Server: <Thirst> of Illidan-US [H] is a newly formed late-night Mythic guild led by a former top 3 US-guild raider.

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 9PM-1AM PST (11PM-3AM Server)

Current Progression: 7/9M BoD

WoWProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Thirst

Our raid leader has experience raiding at the highest level and leading a two-night guild. Our raid team is made up of various former top 20 US raiders with some currently raiding at the highest levels and competing for world first on their mains. Due to some of our raiders going for WF on their mains, we will not be doing mythic during the first week of raid releases.

If you’re a decent player and person then we want you. Current roster is flexible so come as you are, we’re looking to take the player not the class. Chill atmosphere. We want to clear content and enjoy the game/content/experience simultaneously while also getting cutting edge.

Please contact us with any questions you may have or submit your information here:

Application

https://bit.ly/2FHabnT

Raid Leader

Bnet: Bologna#1440 Discord: Bologna#3487

Officer

Bnet: Ganzar#1173 Discord: Ganzar#8753

Mail It In is a newly formed morning guild with strong success over the years under the name of Ante Meridem’s morning team. Pushing forward into Battle for Dazar’alor by surrounding ourselves with exceptional players and continuing to foster a positive and constructive environment that has proven long lasting success. Under a new name, and with our strongest roster to date we are ready to push full speed ahead.

Wednesday / Thursday/ Friday
9:00am - 1:00pm EST

We will downshift to 9am to 12pm by removing an hour of raiding after 3 weeks of progression on a new Tier.

Looking for Solid Ranged and Healers

To apply please contact
Simdrome (Narvosa#1339), or Ocean (Oçeanus#1459)