415 Boomy LF M Raiding Guild

Hi, I main a 415 ilvl Boomkin that is currently 9/9H 1/9M for BoD, 2/2H for CoS, and was 8/8H 1/8M for Uldir which I achieved AOTC.

I started raiding for the first time just this expansion a couple of weeks into Uldir as a BM Hunter and it quickly became my favorite part of the game. I switched to Druid a month before BoD. My current raid team is a fairly casual group and with the numerous amount of hours I put into the game daily and refining myself as a player I think I’d be better fit in a more hardcore Mythic raiding guild. With Azshara’s Eternal Palace right around the corner I’m hoping to be able to push far into Mythic of the upcoming tier with a team that is hard-working and also shares the same level of determination and love for raiding as I do.

• I am currently running M+ keys (+10 and higher) weekly and standing at 1164 io but have failed to find a complete 5 man team to really excel at them.
  • I would consider myself to have a great understanding of my class and spec and I’m constantly putting in the work to always be improving in both Balance Druid and in overall boss fight mechanics.
  • I currently raid on Mondays and Wednesdays, 7:30 PM EST-10:30 PM EST and plan to continue raiding on these nights with my current group on an alt. Any other raid nights work with my schedule as long as it is after 6 PM EST.
  • My HoA level is currently almost capped and is at 49.6.

I’m looking for a guild and raid team that pushes progression and strives to be the best they can be but still maintains a friendly and fun loving environment.

Please feel free to contact me on Battlenet at Alchera#11764 if you have anymore questions! :grinning:

Blacklisted - 3/9M BoD [6-9pm CST; Tue/Thurs]

We are one of three teams within the guild [Seraph - Mal’Ganis] seeking players in search of:

• Relaxed raiding environment while still pushing progression
    • A committed team
  • Mature Environment

If we sound like a good fit for you, contact Ponyo#12350 for info or visit SeraphGuild to Apply!

[Seraph]

Seraph - Mal’ Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of even to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core Raids for Each team
    • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy/Achievement events open to all
    • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
    • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
    • Blizzcon Meetups

Each of our Teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have a 18+ policy.

Color Blind - 6/9M BoD, 2/2H CoS [8:30-12am CST; Fri/Sat] - ilpad#1438

Blacklisted - 3/9 BoD, 2/2N CoS [6-9pm CST; Tue/Thurs] - yubbination#1974

Wubs & Friends - AotC Team [10-1am CST; Wed] - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad [ilpad#1438

Communications Director: Jaymie [jaymie#11120]

Visit SeraphGuild for more information!

are you interested in going alliance?

First, Thank you for looking at our posting! If you have questions, Please contact me directly Frozenwing#1670 on Bnet… or frozenwing#0516 on Discord.

3/9M

Recruitment Needs

Warlocks / Mages / Holy pally / Resto shaman / A strong tank could be considered

About Us

We are of Durotan/Ysera . We are a Mythic Raiding Guild with a goal (But not a need) for CE. The guild has been around since Vanilla and was the result of a merging in the two top guilds on the server. With no plans to go anywhere. We are mostly former hardcore raiders that simply cannot raid 4-5 nights a week anymore due to Family / Career / etc… So we decided to raid on the weekends. And have been ever since MoP.

Raid Times (All Times Are Eastern)

Tuesday (optional): 8PM until about 10PM (heroic / farm content only) [Normal / heroic when applicable]
Friday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM
Saturday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM

Contact Us

Please contact me with any and all questions you may have… you can catch me on my bnet anytime… or on discord at the information im leaving below.

Frozenwing-Durotan (Guild Master) [Frozenwing#1670 - Bnet] or [Frozenwing#0516 - Discord]
Killerthings#1670 bnet - recruitment assistant.
Tristaris-Durotan (Officer).

Thank you, Looking forward to hearing from you.

Frozenwing -GM

We’re interested in adding a boomkin to our roster.

Color Blind - 6/9M BoD ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 6/9M BoD, 2/2H CoS (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438

2. Blacklisted - 3/9M BoD, 2/2N CoS (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th) - yubbination#1974

3. Wubs & Friends - AotC Team (10pm - 1am CST, W) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Hi there,

Guild: Soulstice

Raid Times: T/TH 8-11 EST optional Sunday for Heroic (Alts)

Server: Illidan

We transferred to Illidan at the beginning of this tier. We were a CE guild in Antorus, and fell off in Uldir due to a dead server. We transferred to Illidan and have made progression to becoming a CE guild again.

About our guild:

-Focused on Progression (Raid Time is not goof off time)

-Skilled and Reliable players

-Social atmosphere

What we want out of our raiders:

-Reliability (We require two nights for 6 hours total, which is not a lot of time.)

-Ability to Communicate (Mic is necessary during raid times)

-Flexibility (You might not be in on every boss fight, You will see all bosses but raid progression takes priority)

-Knowledge (Study up on fights before we get to them, Know your class, and how to improve)

Recruitment Needs:

All Classes and specs will be given an opportunity.

High priority needed - Ele Shaman, S Priest, Boomkin, Disc Priest, R Druid

If you have any issues reach out to - Flopsided#1855, Kargath#1806, Guiness#1326 on Btag or Discord- Kalick#0520

Thanks for your time.

Hey Alchera! Would love to chat about joining our core roster! Come boomy with me!!

< Quantum > [H] is a new-ish AOTC guild who is looking to push into CE territory on the Illidan server. We strive to hit AOTC each tier, and have done so within the first two weeks on a consistent basis. We have a solid core, and are looking to add a few key spots to hopefully start shooting for Cutting Edge beginning in 8.2! We are currently 1/9M and 2/2H.

RAID TIMES: We currently raid on Tuesday and Thursday nights, from 8:30PM - 11:30PM Server Time (CST).

RAID EXPECTATIONS: We expect you to come prepared to each raid night. This means having gems and enchants, any personal consumables you may need, and most importantly, knowing the mechanics for each encounter. Raiding only two nights a week, we like everyone to know the encounter so we can limit constant explanations between pulls.

ATMOSPHERE OUTSIDE OF RAID: Very laid back group of guys and gals. A lot of us are college kids, so at times we do have outside commitments for classes and exams. Another handful of us are mid 20’s-30’s working adults. Off nights you can find us running / selling M+, alt raids or even the guild PVP session. We all have a great sense of humor and love chatting and memeing in Discord.

Needs: We are looking to round out our core progression roster. We have a solid core of 15-16 players, and would like to add a handful to help progress further in Mythic. Looking for an exceptional healer (rdruid, rsham) and a few great DPS; but all classes and players would be considered!

What you can expect: Flasks and food will be provided during progression raids. Repairs are also provided. Everyone will help ensure you get your M+10 done every week. Exceptional players may also run in our M+ carries for additional income. Expect to be welcomed into a fun yet focused environment! Bring extra gold for gambling between pulls :wink:

Logs are great, but not required. If any of this sounds interesting to you, let us know! We’d love to have you tag along for a run and see how the fit is. You can reply here, or message me on battle.net Ekoh#1469 or on Discord Kiche#5313.

Hello - we are a guild on Bleeding Hollow (US, Horde) looking for more like-minded players to join our ranks as we push Mythic progression in Battle of Dazar’alor.

Our approach

We are primarily a raiding guild that pushes Heroics and then dabbles in Mythic content every tier. Our key strength is stability, as we offer a drama-free raid environment and have been raiding nearly every single week for over three years. We started raiding in Mists of Pandaria, and our core group has been together ever since.

We are mostly adults in our late-20s to mid-30s and we prioritize having fun raiding over pushing progression or taking this game too seriously. Despite our more casual approach, we have killed at least the first few bosses on Mythic difficulty in every tier we’ve raided.

If you would like to push yourself as a raider and see how far you can go each tier in a friendly and stable raid environment, Taste My Axe could be the right guild for you. However, if you want Cutting Edge achievements and deep progress into Mythic, our guild is probably not the right fit.

When do we raid?

Our main raid days are Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9:00PM - 11:30PM Eastern . We usually do some Heroic farm content on Tuesdays, before switching to Mythic. Sunday is an optional night, where we usually finish off the rest of Heroic.

What do we need?

We are looking for a strong DPS and a Healer to bolster our core raid team. We don’t just look at experience and item level when assessing applicants, but someone with Heroic and ideally Mythic experience, and around 400 item level could really hit the ground running.

If you are not interested in raiding, we do have more casual/social members who occasionally run content with us, but are not expected to be on every raid night. If you have a weird schedule, or just want to be part of a guild, but without a raid commitment, we could be a good fit for you too!

Mythic Plus

We have three groups that run 10+ keys, but our main focus is raiding. If you’re looking to finish your weekly and boost your Raider io score, our guild would be able to help out with that and most nights someone is running a key or two. However, we don’t have any players dedicated solely to pushing high end keys consistently.

Who to contact?

beardslayer#1677, dathedral#1904, Cory#11151, thedude#1329, chazo#1701

Battle for Azeroth Progress

3/8M in Uldir 3/9M in Battle of Dazar’alor 2/2H Crucible of Storms

If you are willing to go Alliance, we are more than willing to help you grow even further and hopefully get CE this expansion. Our nights don’t conflict with your alt run either. If you like what you read below, I’d love to chat more with you.
<Symbiosis> is an Alliance guild on Sen’jin/Quel’dorei looking to improve our roster for the BoD raid team. Our current progress is 6/9M BoD and 2/2H CoS. We are a super friendly inclusive raiding team that also plays games outside of WoW together! We have a fairly large group of people who like to run mythic+ dungeons daily (not just a dedicated team) and anyone wanting to do them is included. We take bosses seriously, but we still have fun on trash! We make constructive comments, not discouraging remarks to individuals during raid. We strive to help everyone improve all the time.

Raid nights are Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST (8-11 EST, 5-8 PST).

We use Discord for raid communications.
We use RCLootCouncil to distribute any gear that is tradeable from the raids.

We are currently looking for:
Extreme high need of a druid
Very high need of shaman and mage
Always looking for great dps and another healer.

If you have any questions or would like to apply, please contact me at Cyndreya#1336 (btag), Cyndreya#5147 (discord)

Warfare is a newly formed guild on Turalyon horde!
This guild is formed of previous CE (or close to CE raiders)
Raid times are Tuesday-Thursday 9:30-12:30 est
If this sounds appealing to you feel free to add our recruitment officer on bnet! Vak#11366!!

Hey there I have a 5/9M horde guild w/ raid days TUE/WED 915-1215 Eastern. Add me to chat more!

Rawra#1290