415 Boomkin with resto os

ilvl: 415
neck: 50
raid prog: 4/9m
raider IO: 1042.
Available 1900-2330est only.
horde and will go horde only.
Looking to progress further in raid and push 8.2.

I have been working on a resto OS and playing with it.

I’m team friendly and talk when i need to. I will help others and i dont put up with bs. This is a game and i take it as that but when it is time to buckle down i will. I also want to get into pvp and have done pvp some. I like doing keys in the 13-16 range. LMK if interested

Hey my guild is 6/9M and would love to talk. My Bnet is tokara102#1782. We could use a boomkin who can heal os when needed.

I’m with Fair Enough on Area 52, Horde. We’re currently 8/9M and looking for more for Jaina progression and 8.2. We raid tues-thurs-sun from 8:15-11:30est.
If you’re interested, add my btag at: Sheridan#11238

Hey there! We’re looking to add some ranged dps to our roster!

We are Months Behind on US-Eredar Horde
7/8M Uldir
6/9M BoD
9/9H BoD
2/2H Crucible
Monday-Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST

Our goal is to clear current mythic content while remaining casual and laid back. We like to joke around and foster a community. Recruiting people who are looking for a “forever home” is a top priority. The guild has been around since 2006 and we don’t plan on going anywhere soon.

Contact Info
Rin
Battletag: Rebdull#1533
Discord: Rebdull#9648
Jackson
Battletag: Jackson#13382
Discord: Hambrick#0289

First, Thank you for looking at our posting! If you have questions, Please contact me directly Frozenwing#1670 on Bnet… or frozenwing#0516 on Discord.

Right now we are currently Recruiting for 8.2. We are taking the time between now and then to cultivate new members to join our ranks so we can be ready as soon as it drops.

3/9M 2/2H COS (first week)

Recruitment Needs

Warlocks / Mages / Holy pally / Resto shaman / A Strong Tank DK / Monk / Pally

About Us

We are of Durotan/Ysera . We are a Mythic Raiding Guild with a goal (But not a need) for CE. Meaning the goal will always be to go as far as possible… but we’re not going to disband if we’re a few away. The guild has been around since Vanilla and was the result of a merging in the two top guilds on the server. With no plans to go anywhere. We are mostly former hardcore raiders that simply cannot raid 4-5 nights a week anymore due to Family / Career / etc… So we decided to raid on the weekends. And have been ever since MoP.

Raid Times (All Times Are Eastern)

Tuesday (optional): 8PM until about 10PM (heroic / farm content only) [Normal / heroic when applicable]
Friday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM
Saturday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM

Contact Us

Please contact me with any and all questions you may have… you can catch me on my bnet anytime… or on discord at the information i’m leaving below.

Frozenwing-Durotan (Guild Master) [Frozenwing#1670 - Bnet] or [Frozenwing#0516 - Discord]
Killerthings#1670 bnet - recruitment assistant.

Thank you, Looking forward to hearing from you.

Frozenwing GM

Hey there!
If Tues/Wed 8:30pm to 12am EST could work for you ( Iknow it’s a bit later than you mentioned) then I’d love to chat! We are 6/9M. We are looking for more reliable, dedicated team players who show up and want to kill end game bosses :slight_smile:
Solidarity Gaming is a long standing guild and also a multi-gaming community. If you are looking for a long term home we are definitely that place!

Please add Nox#1368 for a quick chat!
Best of luck with your search! Cheers!

Hey!

We’re after ranged for our small core, a little bit about us without spamming you.

of Azjol-Nerub, 12 year guild. Alliance. We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs 9-12EST. We’re currently 8/9M, beginning progression on Jaina.

Looking for strong individuals to polish our roster. Add any of these if you’re interested!

Sedda#11958 or Decix#1306 on battlenet
sedda#6705 or Decix#8154 on Discord

Conviction of Bleeding Hollow (8/9M - 2night a week) guild is currently recruiting a Balance Druid for our main roster. We raid Tues from 7:30-10:30pm and Sunday from 6:30-10:30pm CST. We may be what you are looking for! Check us out:

7/9m guild lf boomkins monday-wens 830 est to 1130 est sparkytiz#1491

Heya, Endeavour - Mal’ganis might be a good fit for you. We are 4/9m working on Conclave. We are in the market for some more RDPS especially Boomkins to finish this tier and push hard into 8.2. We raid Thursday/Friday 6:30-9:30CST. If this interests you at all or if you have any questions feel free to add my Bnet or Discord.

Bnet: Leighh#1473
Discord: aspen#4800

Thanks!