415 6/9M hpal lf guild

6/9M hpal (with pulls on Jaina) lf mythic guild! Be at least 6/9M!
Prefer to stay Turalyon Horde, can be convinced to go elsewhere for the right guild
Availability: Mon-Thurs 5pm est-12am est Fri-Sat All day
Can provide logs on request
Best way to contact me is discord Amirah#3277

Request sent

Guild & Server: Malus Nexu :Horde: Malorne/Stormscale/Fireetree/Drak’tharon/Spirestone Server Cluster
Raid Times/Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8:00pm-11:00pm EST
Current Progression: 5/9M BoD 8/8M CE Uldir

Former group of hardcore raiders with a core that has been together since the release of Burning Crusade.

We want to see and progress the toughest content blizzard has to offer all while maintaining a casual atmosphere. Please keep in mind during mythic progression, raids can become pretty heated (as it does with most guilds), therefore we want to make sure that keeping a level head and being open to constructive criticism isn’t going to be an issue. Most (but not all) discussions will be held outside of raids to keep progression moving.

With that being said we don’t like our time to be wasted, our players are expected to perform at a high level, be on time for raid invites (accepting invites on calendar), come prepared with an understanding of progression fights, and have consumables (Flask and food are provided by the guild we only ask that you contribute to the bank so the guild can maintain cost)

Outside of Raiding we have a very active player base both in and out of the game, some of the things we do on our off nights include -

Multiple Mythic + groups and carries.
Weekend and off-night normals/heroics and Alt runs of current tier raids
Raid Achievement runs
Overwatch, D3, PUBG
And many other games outside of Blizzard

If you are interested in joining our group contact Colecainee-Malorne(GM) Btag: Colecaine#1970 Or Stormyrainz#1865

Requirements: 390+ ilvl , 38 Neck, prior Mythic experience and CE Prog experience.
Needs: 1 Healer and DPS, preference pumpers (Ret pala/Spriest/Mage). Any exceptional players are welcome to apply.

If you’re open to alliance, hit me up.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

<Cobalt> (6/9M 3% Mekka wipes) BfD

Raid Times:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 9:30pm - 12:30am CST (Sunday 9:30-12:30 are also required for the first month of a new tier, afterwards it becomes a heroic clear night/sales/optional)

We are a cutting edge raiding guild (all of legion) with aspirations of top 200 US, if not better.

Current class needs:

Looking For healers, exceptional melee and range dps. Preferences are high for Priests, Mages, Shamans both elemental and resto or flex dps. We will take any exceptional player of any class.
About us:

Cobalt is a semi-hardcore late night raiding guild. We’re a mix of full-time workers and college students in their mid-20s to 30s who love to push our characters to their limits. We seek to bolster our roster so we can maximize our raiding efficiency. We know that BFA balancing is in a constant flux, many classes and specs will change, meaning what is strong now may be weak down the line. To prepare for this, we are looking to diversify the classes in our roster, and also to recruit raiders who like to reroll to strong classes with a mandatory one alt requirement. As such, we are more interested in you as a player than in you as a class. We are willing to trial players who have limited experience in mythic BFD provided they have impressive heroic logs that show that they know what they’re doing.

Post progression we continue to raid as we sell runs for gold - this is shared among everyone and gives time to class change/bolsters our roster as we look forward toward new expansions.

Loot:

Loot is distributed when it can be traded, and isn’t needed by the recipient via loot council.

Expectations:

Maintain good attendance and let the raid leader know ahead of time if you can’t make it. Failing to do so may result in failing your trial.

You are expected to know all of the mechanics for all of the bosses we are currently working on. Feel free to ask an officer what bosses we’re doing on any particular night!

Outside of raid, you should be researching how to optimize your play during raid. This means analyzing logs of people playing the same class as you who are outperforming you and striving to improve your quality of play until you are literally the best player in the world at your class.

Communicate on voice comms effectively.

Come to raid prepared with pots, food (if main stat feast isn’t used), and runes.

If interested, please fill out an application on our discord or website:

If you have any questions about our team please feel free to contact on Battle Net with a note of your class and spec or shoot a whisper to anyone in guild. Logs can be found on warcraftlogs, and if requested we can provide VOD’s of our raids so you can get a feel for the environment. Hope to hear from you soon!

Trino - DemonHunter#1249

Chadster - MooShoo#1671

Ciridae - Reshi#1743

Hey Blesshieu, we are currently looking for more competent players to join our raid team. Will leave our contact info below, if you are interested.

About Us:
Premonition (5/9M 8/8H BoD, Cutting Edge EN+NH+Ant+Uldir) is a Horde guild on US-Magtheridon. Our raid team has been together since MoP and we pride ourselves in maintaining a stable home for players. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content in BoD. While we maintain a laid-back, non-elitist environment, we are in no means casual – our goal every tier is to push CE. We have streams available for anyone who is interested in checking out our raid environment. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking to complete M+’s every day to farm gear/score and complete 10s for the week. We also play games outside of WoW and have an active Discord.

Raid Times:
Monday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Tuesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Thursday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST

Btag - Eatmyrice#11578, or Limeyman#1556; Contact us in-game with any questions and to start the painless application process.

Hey there I’m having to leave my own guild for schedule reasons. I am my guild’s only holy paladin, and they’ll be without one from now on. were 8/9 Mythic . Id like to pass your info to my healing lead.

Please add me @ Damocles#11473 so I can connect you two.

Alliance - 8/8 Mythic Server first Mythic G’huun , currently 8/9 Mythic on Jaina

4 raid days during progression , 3 during farm.

Tues, Wed , Sat , Sun. @ 10 c.s.t. - 1 c.s.t.

Edit : Just so you know whats up, they’ll be progressing on Jaina with saved lockouts for sometime. You might be able to progress on Jaina with them, but chances are they’ll run w/o one during the 1st kill.

They are an impressive guild of close friends, with a great social atmosphere. If your up for the job, and can handle your own inside a group of core mythic minded healers you’ll fit right in.

If it all works out , I will xfer you and faction swap you if needed. Hoping to speak with you soon.

You don’t wanna stay on Malganis my man!

< Range Five > [H] Zul’jin - 4/9 M 9/9H SoD is looking for exceptional raiders to continue our Mythic Progression!

< Range Five > provides a great raid atmosphere that values performance and teamwork so that we can have steady progression towards Cutting Edge. We are laid back during farm and trash, but are serious for progression.

Raid times:

Friday 8:30PM -12PM EST
Saturday 8:30PM - 12PM EST

Recruitment Needs:
These are listed in order of priority from high to low.
Tank: Lf non monk tank
Melee: Open (except Demonhunter)
Ranged. Open (except Hunter)
Healer: Paladin, Shaman, Priest (Disc), Monk

Regardless of whether or not your class is listed above we are always welcoming of exceptional players!

What we expect:

• Reliability. We expect you to show up on time and be prepared for raid.
  • Commitment towards the guild and progression.
  • Understand that we want to down bosses and have fun doing it. There may be some friendly banter, but it is all good fun.

Contact Info:
Feel free to contact any of our officers below.

• Cross#12398
  • Greywolfpup#1127

I know the post currently says delete, but there’s been a change in my guild, gonna reach out :slight_smile:

recruit this paladin

Hey there Blesshieu! We raid outside the times you listed, but thought I would leave our info here on the off hand chance you thought you could make our times. We are looking for a healer and we are on Mal’Ganis!

Advanced Strats

Horde ~ Mal’Ganis

6/9 Mythic BoD ~ 7/8 Mythic Uldir

Raid Times:

Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays

10:00am to 1:00pm CST (server time)

About:

Advanced Strats is a semi-hardcore team with a unique time slot. Our goal is to continue pushing Mythic content in an attempt to secure Cutting Edge achievements. We are a tight knit group with a focus on team progression.

Check out our Discord to Apply! Message Izzy for details!

Lead: Rawtha (listen#1368)

Officers:

Izzybellez (bnet: izy#1699 & discord: Izzy#5574) - recruitment

Salt Factory [8/8M Uldir - 8/9M BFD]

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

Symphony of Fire (7/9m) Stormwall to 54%
Fri/Sat 9pm-1am EST
Wed optional heroic sale runs.

Recruitment needs

High priority for Holy Paladin/Disc Priest as well as a tank who is proficient at a DPS offspec

Other needs:

| Monk (Mistweaver) | high
| Druid (balance) | high
| Shaman (healer) | high
| Monk (tank) | high
| Priest (dd) | high
| Warlock | high
| Death Knight (dd) | high
| Holy Paladin | high
| Disc Priest | high
Being able to multi-class is a huge plus but NOT a requirement.
Quality applicants will ALWAYS be considered regardless of spec/class.

Read all about us on wowprogress

wowprogress. com/guild/us/area-52/Symphony+of+Fire

Application link is on wowprogress. Application is required
We got cutting edge Argus as well as a us 329 mythic Ghuun kill.

Contacts:
Alpacapacino#1811 (Gm/Raid Leader)
Phazed#1409 (Co Gm)
LordKneezus#11958 (MT/General Recruitment)
Sama#1244 (Healing Officer)
Wilsonz312#1623 (Ranged Dps Officer)
Mangovodka#1478 (Melee Dps Officer)

5/9M now! Still keeping an eye out just in case!

Hello, we are recruiting. We are working on progression, maybe join us when we get farther? Just got our AoTC , so working on Mythic raiding now.

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1-3 am CST (Friday/Saturday 11 pm - 1 am PST)

Kawaiihealer#1404

Guild Master: Fiege
BNET: Fiege#1567

Hi, I think we’d be a good fit. I’ll post info below and send you a bnet request.

Thanatos (Burning Legion - H) is currently 6/9M in BoD. We cleared 8/8M Uldir and are looking to achieve Cutting Edge in BoD as well. We achieved CE each tier in Legion and are continuing that success in BFA. We’re a “semi-hardcore” guild that likes to kill all the bosses without getting too worked up about anything. Our guild has been around since BC and our members have a long history with one another. Outside of raiding, we enjoy doing mythic plus and rated battle grounds. Outside of WoW, we like playing other games togethers.

We raid M/T/Th 7:30-10:30 Central.

Currently, we’re looking for 1-2 roster players to bring us up to 23-24 folks for BoD. Most importantly, we’re looking for a healer and ranged DPS (warlock especially), but we will consider any class/spec.

Please respond add me on Discord (silfverberg#1161) or Bnet (matthewT#1652).

Thanks

Hello!

> Guild Name: <murlocs>

> Website: murlocs .com

> Server: Mal’ganis Horde

I’ll keep it simple. We’re an awesome guild with a 2-day raid schedule. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 15 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a “serious casual” relationship in game. We consider ourselves a great place for hardcore raiders to relax in a more casual environment.

Current Progression: 5/9M

^ 1-Click Apply button

Raid Times:

> Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST

> Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST

> With weekend alt runs

If you’re interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle .net: >ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!

Bump bump bump!

Hey Blesshieu, we currently have an immediate core position open for Hpal - hopefully our times would work for you so if you are interested please feel free to add me or throw an application in at the link below.
Spam below:

Guild Name: Baddies
Faction: Horde
Server: US-Stormreaver
Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9pm-12am EST | 8pm-11am CST | 6pm-9pm PST
Progression: 8/9M,
M Xavius (US93), M Archimond (US102), M Blackhand (US52), H Garrosh (US78) Realm First, H Ra-Den 25m (US104), H Will of the Emporer (US177)

About Baddies:
Baddies was formed in Cataclysm with aspirations of clearing all high end raid content. Over the years we have repeatedly reached this goal while steadily improving our roster, atmosphere, and rankings. Notable achievements include a Server First Garrosh on Stormreaver as well maintaining a US 30-100 spot for 5 years. Many of our players also participate in activies outside of raiding such as M+'s, RBGs and arenas. We also have several players who play other games outside of WoW.
Raid Recruiting:
Currently accepting all ranged and melee dps. We currently have a core spot open for a tank and a healer.

WoWProgress: /www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormreaver/Baddies

How to join: Fill out our short application form - /baddies.org/apply/
GM: Bigpapi [B-Tag: Daemios#1636]
Recruiting Officer: Eureka [B-Tag: Eureka#1357]

Bumping another day