414 Prot Warr LF prog guild/M+

Looking for a night time raiding guild that may still be in search of a tank to fill in for the role. I find myself PUGing most things and wish to find a guild to finally take a place in. Competent tank that has done this role since starting in Cata. Got AOTC Jaina Feb2 then took a break from the game due to former guild breaking up. I can also gear towards fury/arms if that is needed as os for prog. Know how to play all tanks at a high level beside DH (undertuned class).
Blizz tag: Aura#11553

Heyyy Gromp!

Think of how refreshing a fresh start as Horde on Mal’Ganis would be!

Arcanum is 7/8H Eternal Palace and is recruiting a tank - you need to work on your neck level (you can’t even use essences at 49), but if you’re willing to put in the work, we’re interested

So far this expansion our team has earned:

• 9/9M BoD Cutting Edge
  • 8/8M Uldir Cutting Edge

Mythic Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:00PM PST
Wednesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:00PM PST
Thursday: 8:00PM PST - 11:00PM PST

We have a super quick and easy application
www.arcanum-guild .com

We also do a ton outside of raid!

• Sunday Guild RBGs @ 7:00pm PST

• We work hard to ensure all 120s finish a +10 key for the week

• Heroic Alt Raid Fridays at 6:00pm PST

• All Monk Normal RaidSaturday @ 3:00pm PST

• Extra Alt Normal/Heroic Raid Saturday at 6:00pm PST with a guild on The-Scryers

• There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Any questions? Need more info? Please message me on Discord at kat#3105

Want to apply? Go to www.arcanum-guild .com

Hey Gromp,

We are looking for a tank to add to our raid team. We are 6/8H EP and were 7/9M Bod. We raid Saturday and Sunday nights. We also have a good M+ community on off nights. If you are interested, our guild recruitment is below and you can contact me on Bnet - Cethin#11676 or on Discord - Cethin#8340.