414 mw w/ m jaina progression lf cutting edge raiding guild

Looking for a semi-hardcore mythic raid guild to push content and clear content by tiers end. I want a serious raid environment but also understanding that its just a game and people have lives. I’m looking for cutting edge not bleeding edge.

Currently, I’m 8/9m phase 3 Jaina progression, looking for a similar or advanced guild.
(Got Jaina to 26% have hundreds of pulls)

I have played a monk since their release in MoP and raided as one since.

I am Ilvl 414
neck lvl 49

my availabilities are

Sunday: after 8:00 pm Eastern
Monday: after 8:00 pm Eastern
Tuesday: after 8:00 pm Eastern
Wednesday: after 8:00 pm Easter
Thursday: after 8:00 pm Eastern
Friday: available
Saturday: Available

Battle Tag: Yuno#11314
Discord: Yuno#3726

Hey there! We got her to 8% last night and looking for a kill tonight! 2 day/6 hours a week. 10-1 EST tues/We’d. Check the link and reach out to me if interested!

I’ll hit you up on bnet

<The Awakening>
US/Hellscream/Zangarmarsh
Alliance
Tues/Weds/Thur 8:00-10:30 (CST)

BoD - 7/9 (M)

<The Awakening> is a progressively active raiding guild on Hellscream/Zangarmarsh.
We are currently one of the top guilds on the server with plenty of experienced players.

We consider ourselves to be a fun and mature raiding guild, but also take things seriously when needed.

Drama of any kind will not be tolerated.

We run mythic plus regularly. Several members enjoy pushing keys and raider io scores, as well as an active PvP community.

Always recruiting exceptional players
Our current roster needs are as follows:

-1 Warlock
-1 Warrior (DPS)
-1 Rogue
-1 Healer(w/DPS offpsec.)

What we expect from you:

1. To be properly/max geared, enchanted and gemmed.
  2. Maintain good raid attendance (barring emergencies).
  3. If you cannot make raid please post to communicate.
  4. Come prepared and on time with consumables.
  5. Have a reliable connection/computer.
  6. Be an asset to us. We want to get you in/get you gear but you need to show you deserve it.
  7. Mythic raiding experience comparable to ours is an asset.
  8. Have a good attitude in raids and out. This means no drama what so ever and be able to wipe to new encounters and maintain a good attitude etc.
  9. Be willing to sit. If you are sat, be ready to come back in at any point.

We do not carry people through raids.
We are a team and it takes all of us to be on top of our game to progress as quickly as possible.

Please Contact Me on Bnet:

MiniDonut#1880

Legend is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on the server Turalyon [H]. We are a mature, progression-oriented guild looking for experienced raiders for mythic progression through Battle for Azeroth. We strive to get Cutting Edge this tier and future tiers.

Current Progression:
7/9M SoD

Past Progression:
8/8M Uldir CE
11/11M Antorus CE

Raid Times:
Friday - 10:00 PM to 1:00 AM EST
Saturday - 10:00 PM to 1:00 AM EST
Throughout the week we set up sales runs through heroic clears to help put some gold back in our raiders pockets.

Also, being a weekend guild, we understand that there are going to be various occasions where members will not be able to raid. Missing a raid here and there is fine as long as it doesn’t happen often. Core raiders are expected to maintain 90% attendance.

Recruitment:
We are currently in need of the following roles and classes:

Warlock
Shadow Priest
Mage
Warrior
Boomkin
Holy Pally

Even if your class isn’t listed above we will consider all exceptional raiders with applicable logs and current Mythic experience.

Note that there will be a trial period of 3 weeks upon joining. We are a mature guild and while we want to progress, we also want to maintain a fun, non-toxic environment. Every member is also expected to be prepared prior to each raid which includes watching videos on upcoming bosses, researching their class, and completing a +10 the previous week.

To Apply:
If you are interested in joining, leave a message here or contact me @ btag
Rhinodude#1265

bump10char

Not sure if you’re up for faction changing to horde, but here is our info.

Prevenge is a semi-hardcore raiding guild located on the Laughing Skull/Cho’gall/Auchindoun connected realms.

Prevenge was founded during Burning Crusade as a friends and family guild focused primarily on dungeons and 10-man raiding. The raid, in its current form, started during Tier 11 (Cataclysm) as a casual 10-man group. During Mists of Pandaria, the guild experienced explosive growth and sustained two 10-man raid groups in addition to a separate 25-man raid group. With the inception of 20-man raiding during Warlords of Draenor, Prevenge shifted its focus to support a single progression-minded raid group while striving to maintain a fun environment.

Current Progression: 9/9M CE, 8/8M CE
Goal: Cutting Edge
Raid Days/Times: Tuesday/Thursday from 8:30 PM - 12:30 AM CST
Recruitment Contact: Eilonwy#1706 (Bnet), Braelyn#1925 (Discord)
Application: https://goo.gl/forms/wOZnZAqmJopegDYM2
Needs: Mage, Fury/Arms Warrior, MW Monk

1 Like

bump10char