414 enh shaman lf heroic guild

Looking for a guild to progress ep hopefully that raids around 7pm Pacific. Available any day of the week at that time.

<Apeiron> is an AOTC Mythic raiding guild on [A] Kel’Thuzad. We are dedicated to finding that delicate balance between raid progression and real life responsibilities. We believe that a strong community and friendships are of the utmost importance in this game. There is nothing better than having a close knit group of friends to share the victory rush with when you finally kill that mythic boss you have worked together on.

Currently 2/2 H CoS, 9/9 H BoD and 4/9 M BoD, we raid Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday nights from 10 pm to 1 am EST. Outside of raiding, we have an active community that enjoys all levels of Mythic + farming. We are looking for a few more like-minded raiders to complete our team, and help us push further into mythic progression. If you are interested in more information, I would love to chat with you. My btag is Avi#12246.

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me(Evolved Recruitment Officer) at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 or our Recruitment Assistant at BNet Kithain#11187 or Discord Kithain#9751 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :slight_smile:

Hello! We are a new guild currently trying to fill out our raid team for heroic and mythic! Aotc in all previous tiers and 3/8M BoD in our previous guilds. We are looking for active players who want to clear heroic and progress mythic. Contact any of us and we will be happy to talk to you more!
FrostyEvades#1953
Steeler#11393
Boosted#11740