413 tank/dps warrior lf weekend late night or morning weekday guild

Monk bumper

Dk at work bumper cars

Hello, if you are interested, feel free to contact me. You can find our recruitment post in
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-retrievers-of-light-weekend-9-9n-3-9h-looking-for-more/110451
looking forward to hearing from you!

2nd warrior bump before sleepy time

DH Bump for Bucks win wooo

I’m starting to think I might have too many alts hmmm

Definitely no such thing

Russiea Space Goat of light bump

hm to bother with gearing up druid while guardian sucks or not idk

Bumper cars for DK getting sword and gloves whee :slight_smile:

add me up! lets have a chat :slight_smile:
(Pain Train/Zul’jin Horde )2/2 H CoS 2/9 M 9/9H We are recruiting heals for our core weekend raid group! Raid Times are (Optional) Friday Heroic 8pm-11pm With Mythic progression on Sat 9pm-12am & Sun 7pm-10pm server time. We are a group of adult gamers who are looking for likeminded players to help fill out our roster! We also are on the look out for any M+/pvp/casual players. relaxed environment. Please, feel free to contact me with any questions!

CURRENT NEEDS:

• DPS (non mage/lock ranged pref)
  • Healer(shammy/MW/pally) WITH a dps OS

EXPECTATIONS:

• Show up to raid on time
  • Show up to raid with food/pre-pots
  • Study fights if needed
  • Play your class/role in the raid correctly

Ximu(recruitment)
Battlenet: Slotharoonie#1465
Discord: Ximu#6990
I will usually reply within a few hours, so please ask any questions you need!

Adult Atmosphere|Multi-Gaming|PvP|Discord Req!

Shiny new sword with less crappy stats bump

Bump before sleep still talking to guilds unfortunately i really can’t push past noon sorry

Bump before getting off for the day real weak chests today only 2 upgrades out of like six characters much sadness.

Get Veras / Mast ring craft on warrior and get Haste/Crit craft on monk why does blizz hate me so :frowning:

Server : Stormrage

Faction : Alliance

Raid Days : Tuesday, Wednesday optional Thursday.

Times : 10:00pm - 1:30am EST

Current Progress : 2/2 9/9H AOTC, 5/9M

GM- Octopuscake#1921
CO-GM- Warner#1294

[Ruiner] is an Alliance guild on the Stormrage (US-EST) server. We are currently 9/9H AOTC, 5/9M and we are committed to raiding 2 days a week. (7 hours a week) with an optional heroic-/Mythic alt run Thursday and encourage everyone to come.Our focus is Mythic content, with M+ on the side.**not a CE guild yet.**Our main goal is to surround ourselves with like minded players, who understand their classes and enjoy our company.

Current Recruitment:

Currently we have a Core, but would like to add to this to give us some wiggle room. We do swap our raid roster depending on a fight or a players progression.Any Melee or Ranged DPS All classes and players will be considered after the trial period has ended. (3 weeks)

1 Tank - With a dps off spec (if app)

1 DPS - With a tank/healer off spec

1 Healer - A DPS off spec is always preffered.
About Us : We were formed by a core group of friends to effectively down bosses within a timely manner together. At the time of it’s conception we were not formally focused on Mythic how ever over time our focus has changed.
primarily focused on getting down as many mythic boss kills as a team while maintaining our roster to it’s fullest… This is not a temporary guild. We wish to build and grow together for future content… We are most importantly friends both inside and outside the game and encourage community interaction.

Server : Stormrage

Faction : Alliance

Raid Days : Tuesday, Wednesday optional Thursday.

Times : 10:00pm - 1:30am EST

Current Progress : 2/2 9/9H AOTC, 5/9M

GM- Octopuscake#1921
CO-GM- Warner#1294

[Ruiner] is an Alliance guild on the Stormrage (US-EST) server. We are currently 9/9H AOTC, 5/9M and we are committed to raiding 2 days a week. (7 hours a week) with an optional heroic-/Mythic alt run Thursday and encourage everyone to come.Our focus is Mythic content, with M+ on the side.**not a CE guild yet.**Our main goal is to surround ourselves with like minded players, who understand their classes and enjoy our company.

Current Recruitment:

Currently we have a Core, but would like to add to this to give us some wiggle room. We do swap our raid roster depending on a fight or a players progression.Any Melee or Ranged DPS All classes and players will be considered after the trial period has ended. (3 weeks)

1 Tank - With a dps off spec (if app)

1 DPS - With a tank/healer off spec

1 Healer - A DPS off spec is always preffered.
About Us : We were formed by a core group of friends to effectively down bosses within a timely manner together. At the time of it’s conception we were not formally focused on Mythic how ever over time our focus has changed.
primarily focused on getting down as many mythic boss kills as a team while maintaining our roster to it’s fullest… This is not a temporary guild. We wish to build and grow together for future content… We are most importantly friends both inside and outside the game and encourage community interaction…

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST
Progressing on Heroic Crucible and Mythic BoD

Kawaiihealer#1404

Guild Master: Fiege
BNET: Fiege#1567

Hey I think we might be a good fit!

(8/9M) is a long standing guild that has recently moved to horde from Sargeras. We have many members that have been active and raiding competitively since Vanilla. Our goal is to clear cutting edge every tier, and we have a pretty solid history of doing so.

Our raids are a good mix of productivity and fun. We have fun in raid, while still getting things done.
Outside of raiding, we are a good group of friends that are always on Discord ready to play WoW or other games with Guildies.

We are currently 8/9M, We cleared CE in Uldir and in Legion we cleared multiple Cutting Edge’s (Argus, Guldan, Helya, Xavius)
With a relatively light 9 hour schedule, our goal is to progress steadily and clear mythic content before the release of the next tier.

Our standard raid schedule is:
Tuesday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST
Wednesday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST
Thursday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST

If you think that Mana is right for you.

Check us out at managuild dot com
Or if you have any questions contact our leadership:
CO-GM/Recruitment Lonesoldier#1409 (Lonie)

See our note

Who: Cloudy Day is a semi-casual guild. 9/9N & 9/9H & 8/9M BoD. 6/8M & 8/8H & 8/8N Uldir. Late night & weekend guild LFM
What: What does it mean to be semi casual? We expect our raiders to come prepared, know their classes, and not consistently wipe the raid with easy boss mechanics.
When: Friday & Saturday @ 10pm EST to 2am
Where: Horde and high pop Zul’Jin server
Why: Why us? The guild started as a group of military friends just trying to down bosses. We evolved to be AOTC oriented. Now we have evolved to doing our best in mythic Can you help us eventually achieve CE? Despite our military roots we are somewhat of a PC culture guild. We do not view that as a bad thing. Most of us are pushing 30 (or more) with families. Being an edgelord is not something that impresses us. We do not tolerate sexism-racism-hom/transphobia. We just want to have fun downing bosses together. While we are mature and friendly, we are progress oriented so strong play is required.

Any potential trials must have logs from BoD, be ilvl 410+, and atleast 6/9M. Though we have specific needs any exceptional player(with proof from logs) will be considered.

High Needs:
Shadow Priest
Warlock
Ret
Ele
Boomkin
Rogue
Hunter

1 tank after CE is achieved (Monk-Pally-DK preferred)

Any high parsing DPS as mythic raid spots are competitive

Low Needs

As the earlier bosses become farm for us looking for back up / fill in raiders of any class

Contact: Akishmi#1849 (Bnet) or AaronKish#6048 (Discord - preferred)

See our WoW Progress for more info