413 tank/dps warrior lf weekend late night or morning weekday guild

So basically I’m working nights currently Monday to Thursday 11pm to 7am central. As a result of this my availability for raiding is as follows. I tend to sleep from around noon to 8 but not comfortable trying to raid before work since I need to exercise put food together etc. in that time.

Mon - Thursday - 8am - noon central
Friday - Sunday - 9pm - noon central

Previously have raided at top 100 level in wow and higher in other less populated games. Prefer to tank but know due to time restraints that’s unlikely. Current characters are as follows

413 - Warrior - Tank/DPS
408 - Monk - DPS/Tank
404 - Blood DK - have basically zero experience as dps
403 - Havoc DH (veng kind of sucks atm) - have about 4k residium banked just don’t play her much beyond weekly 10 so haven’t calculated out rolls

Also have Paladin, Mage, Rogue, Shaman, Spriest at 120 in various stages of getting geared up mostly around 390 with a few lower few slightly higher just doing weekly 10 and champs for resid on them atm though mage is quite fun. I’m comfortable with most dps specs the only healing spec I’m even semi comfortable with is disc though.

Have been 2k/2.1k in rbgs and arenas as well if that matters at all. I do play at work but usually only casual stuff like lower keys or mog runs since I can get called away at any moment so don’t want to risk raiding at work.

Anyway feel free to add me if any of that peaked your interest would be willing to go horde as well for the right opportunity. I am aware my current progression is lackluster this is mainly because I have been stuck pugging and honestly it’s more fun to pug M+ than it is to try to pug Mythic raids beyond the first boss when you don’t have experience at least alliance side.

Bnet: Xath#1773
Discord: Xath#2592

edit: Have achieved AoTC for both BoD and Crucible pugging not really looking to step back to progging heroic

We are a morning team that might be interested in a DPS warrior… check us out!

Constant Insanity is a MORNING raiding guild based on Sargeras Alliance side with a goal of completing mythic content while it’s current. We are a relaxed group of adults and most of our raiders either work alpha shift or live overseas. We spend a lot of time pushing M+ keys together on off days and after raids and have a decent amount of people with high io scores. We also run pug raids multiple times per week and do achievements together.

Regarding recruiting, while we have a “wish list” of classes, a good player with a positive attitude is worth more than a specific class. If you are interested, feel free to look us up on discord or add to BNET even if you don’t see your class/spec listed below!

MYTHIC TEAM:

Current Crucible progression:

2/2H (AOTC week 1, haven’t tried mythic yet)

Current BoD progression:
9/9H
6/9M

Raid days:
Weds 8-11am CST
Thurs 8-11am CST

Current Needs
1-2 exceptional DPS
1 healer (any class considered)

Discord: kalanii#9911 (lowercase)
Bnet: Kalanii#1116

Monk bumper

Dk at work bumper cars

Hello, if you are interested, feel free to contact me. You can find our recruitment post in
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-retrievers-of-light-weekend-9-9n-3-9h-looking-for-more/110451
looking forward to hearing from you!

2nd warrior bump before sleepy time

DH Bump for Bucks win wooo

I’m starting to think I might have too many alts hmmm

Definitely no such thing

Russiea Space Goat of light bump

hm to bother with gearing up druid while guardian sucks or not idk

Bumper cars for DK getting sword and gloves whee :slight_smile:

add me up! lets have a chat :slight_smile:
(Pain Train/Zul’jin Horde )2/2 H CoS 2/9 M 9/9H We are recruiting heals for our core weekend raid group! Raid Times are (Optional) Friday Heroic 8pm-11pm With Mythic progression on Sat 9pm-12am & Sun 7pm-10pm server time. We are a group of adult gamers who are looking for likeminded players to help fill out our roster! We also are on the look out for any M+/pvp/casual players. relaxed environment. Please, feel free to contact me with any questions!

CURRENT NEEDS:

• DPS (non mage/lock ranged pref)
  • Healer(shammy/MW/pally) WITH a dps OS

EXPECTATIONS:

• Show up to raid on time
  • Show up to raid with food/pre-pots
  • Study fights if needed
  • Play your class/role in the raid correctly

Ximu(recruitment)
Battlenet: Slotharoonie#1465
Discord: Ximu#6990
I will usually reply within a few hours, so please ask any questions you need!

Adult Atmosphere|Multi-Gaming|PvP|Discord Req!

Shiny new sword with less crappy stats bump

Bump before sleep still talking to guilds unfortunately i really can’t push past noon sorry

Bump before getting off for the day real weak chests today only 2 upgrades out of like six characters much sadness.

Get Veras / Mast ring craft on warrior and get Haste/Crit craft on monk why does blizz hate me so :frowning:

Server : Stormrage

Faction : Alliance

Raid Days : Tuesday, Wednesday optional Thursday.

Times : 10:00pm - 1:30am EST

Current Progress : 2/2 9/9H AOTC, 5/9M

GM- Octopuscake#1921
CO-GM- Warner#1294

[Ruiner] is an Alliance guild on the Stormrage (US-EST) server. We are currently 9/9H AOTC, 5/9M and we are committed to raiding 2 days a week. (7 hours a week) with an optional heroic-/Mythic alt run Thursday and encourage everyone to come.Our focus is Mythic content, with M+ on the side.**not a CE guild yet.**Our main goal is to surround ourselves with like minded players, who understand their classes and enjoy our company.

Current Recruitment:

Currently we have a Core, but would like to add to this to give us some wiggle room. We do swap our raid roster depending on a fight or a players progression.Any Melee or Ranged DPS All classes and players will be considered after the trial period has ended. (3 weeks)

1 Tank - With a dps off spec (if app)

1 DPS - With a tank/healer off spec

1 Healer - A DPS off spec is always preffered.
About Us : We were formed by a core group of friends to effectively down bosses within a timely manner together. At the time of it’s conception we were not formally focused on Mythic how ever over time our focus has changed.
primarily focused on getting down as many mythic boss kills as a team while maintaining our roster to it’s fullest… This is not a temporary guild. We wish to build and grow together for future content… We are most importantly friends both inside and outside the game and encourage community interaction.

Server : Stormrage

Faction : Alliance

Raid Days : Tuesday, Wednesday optional Thursday.

Times : 10:00pm - 1:30am EST

Current Progress : 2/2 9/9H AOTC, 5/9M

GM- Octopuscake#1921
CO-GM- Warner#1294

[Ruiner] is an Alliance guild on the Stormrage (US-EST) server. We are currently 9/9H AOTC, 5/9M and we are committed to raiding 2 days a week. (7 hours a week) with an optional heroic-/Mythic alt run Thursday and encourage everyone to come.Our focus is Mythic content, with M+ on the side.**not a CE guild yet.**Our main goal is to surround ourselves with like minded players, who understand their classes and enjoy our company.

Current Recruitment:

Currently we have a Core, but would like to add to this to give us some wiggle room. We do swap our raid roster depending on a fight or a players progression.Any Melee or Ranged DPS All classes and players will be considered after the trial period has ended. (3 weeks)

1 Tank - With a dps off spec (if app)

1 DPS - With a tank/healer off spec

1 Healer - A DPS off spec is always preffered.
About Us : We were formed by a core group of friends to effectively down bosses within a timely manner together. At the time of it’s conception we were not formally focused on Mythic how ever over time our focus has changed.
primarily focused on getting down as many mythic boss kills as a team while maintaining our roster to it’s fullest… This is not a temporary guild. We wish to build and grow together for future content… We are most importantly friends both inside and outside the game and encourage community interaction…

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST
Progressing on Heroic Crucible and Mythic BoD

Kawaiihealer#1404

Guild Master: Fiege
BNET: Fiege#1567