413 ret pally lf weekend raiding

Lf a semi casual weekend raiding guild on illidan or a connected server. Missed aotc last raid due to guild dying and currently behind because I cant raid due to my work schedule. I’m Pacific standard and don’t get home till 7pm my current guild raids 5:30 PST. I am available Friday night to Monday.

1 Like

Hey there, Kilocharlie!

I see you posted from a horde toon and are looking for weekend raiding, however, if your interested in coming over to alliance and working on heroic progression, we may be a great fit!

Our guild is 7/8 N and is looking for a few more folks to round out our numbers for this tier. We clear Heroic at our own pace, while aiming for AOTC each tier. We raid two nights a week, M/Th 9-11 pm CST. We also have a handful of folks that run m+ on off nights and weekends, we shoot for a +10 clear for the weekly chest as well. With that said, our focus is enjoying playing the game with each other!

Here’s a link to our recruitment post, please reach out to ennui#1686 or bender#1870 for more info.

Hey!

Earth Go Hard is a two day weekend raid group located on the Mal’Ganis server. Currently we’re 7/8H with sub 5% wipes on mythic Sivara after only one night of progress.

We raid Saturdays and Sundays from 8-11pm EST. We’re looking to compete for cutting edge this tier and build our community that stems back 7+ years. We have players that compete at a high level and love competition. A bonus is that most of our players are very versatile and don’t mind swapping roles for betterment of the group. We focus on progression but we keep raid light during farm because this is a game and we’re going to have fun playing it. If this atmosphere is something you’re interested contact any or all of us below because we’d love to talk to you about joining our ranks!

Murrik: EMG#11389 - Officer

Pailos: Pailos#1956 - Officer

Shaytrix: Shay#1599 - GM

We look forward to speaking with you soon!

Would I have to transfer?

You should add me so we can talk! For mythic progress yes we’d need you to transfer