413 Resto Druid Lf Guild

Grattokk-Tichondrius
413 Rdruid as Noted. Can Boomy OS but traits aren’t optimal atm, could fix if necessary. Haven’t raided much this xpac just got back into the game. Looking to push 9/9M tho. I have parses as high as 98 and my Mythic Champs kill from first week is still a 97 parse. PST me @ Isaac#1809

FULL TILT
We recently restructured to a more progression focused attitude in mind and switched servers and factions. However having fun is still our main goal. We hang out in Discord, gamble during raid, and heckle each other on a regular basis. We engage in quite a bit of adult-themed tomfoolery so you must be open to that sort of humor.

Expectations of mythic raiders

• Maintain Gem and Enchants on your gear
  • Have good attendance when it comes to mythic raiding (90% or above)
  • Able to communicate through voice chat
  • Able to take constructive criticism
  • Maintain knowledge about your class/spec
  • Know the fights ahead of time or at least have read a summary

Perks
Raid consumables (flasks) are covered as well as feasts. We expect raiders to maximize the use of these tools. Additionally, all raid repairs are paid by the guild bank.

Heroic Tuesday
Tuesdays is our laid back raid night. It’s more of a loot grab for Alts. Casuals are encouraged to participate!

Current Recruitment
Just looking for a guild? Not looking to raid? Not geared to raid? Give us a try! We take casuals and under geared alike! Taking good people for good times!

Classes in high demand

• H Priest, Disc Priest, Resto Druid
  • Boomkin - Druid
  • Ele-Sham
  • Mage
  • Lock
    Any exceptional player of any class always considered

If you have any questions feel free to contact one of our officers in game
Officers: Adz#1372/Little#1359/Crocker#1180

US-Area 52 - Horde

Focus: Semi-Hardcore Mythic Raiding and Dungeons

3/9M 9/9H BoD

Mythic Raid Times

• Saturday 10pm - 1am EST
  • Sunday 9pm - 12am EST

Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>

Server: Mal’ganis Horde

I’ll keep it simple. We’re a awesome guild with a 2-day raid schedule. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 15 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game.

We consider ourselves a great place for hardcore raiders to relax in a more casual environment.

Current Progression: 6/9M (3% wipe on Mekka)

murlocs.com

^ 1-Click Apply button (or just add me on bnet to chat)

Raid Times:

• Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST

• Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST

• With weekend alt runs

If you’re interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle .net:

ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!

Hey Grattokk! Would love to talk to you about joining us! We would love a Resto to join our core roster!

Quantum [H] is an AOTC guild who is looking to push into CE territory on the Illidan server. We strive to hit AOTC each tier, and have done so within the first two weeks on a consistant basis. We have a solid core, and are looking to add a few key spots to hopefully start shooting for Cutting Edge beginning in 8.2!

RAID TIMES: We currently raid on Tuesday and Thursday nights, from 8:30PM - 11:30AM Server Time (CST).

RAID EXPECTATIONS: We expect you to come prepared to each raid night. This means having gems and enchants, any personal consumables you may need, and most importantly, knowing the mechanics for each encounter. Raiding only two nights a week, we like everyone to know the encounter so we can limit constant explanations between pulls.

ATMOSPHERE OUTSIDE OF RAID: Very laid back group of guys and gals. A lot of us are college kids, so at times we do have outside commitments for classes and exams. Another handful of us are mid 20’s-30’s working adults. Off nights you can find us running / selling M+, alt raids or even the guild PVP session. We all have a great sense of humor and love chatting and memeing in Discord.

Needs: We are looking to round out our core progression roster. We have a solid core of 15-16 players, and would like to add a handful to help progress further in Mythic. Looking for an exceptional healer (rdruid, rsham) and a few great DPS; but all classes and players would be considered!

What you can expect: Flasks and food will be provided during progression raids. Repairs are also provided. Everyone will help ensure you get your M+10 done every week. Exceptional players also run our M+ carries for additional income. Expect to be welcomed into a fun yet focused environment! Bring extra gold for gambling between pulls :wink:

Logs are great, but not required. If any of this sounds interesting to you, let us know! We’d love to have you tag along for a run and see how the fit is. You can reply here, or message me on battle.net Ekoh#1469 or on Discord Kiche#5313.

We are Months Behind on US-Eredar Horde
7/8M Uldir
5/9M BoD
9/9H BoD
2/2H Crucible
Monday-Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST

Our goal is to clear current mythic content while remaining casual and laid back. We like to joke around and foster a community. Recruiting people who are looking for a “forever home” is a top priority. The guild has been around since 2006 and we don’t plan on going anywhere soon.

Contact Info
Rin
Battletag: Rebdull#1533
Discord: Rebdull#9648
Jackson
Battletag: Jackson#13382
Discord: Hambrick#0289

Hey Grattokk!
My name is Kixxi from Bleeding Hollow. Im the GM for Breaking Game Balance and we are currently looking for a DK to fill a vital role on our roster. We are sitting at 6/9M after have a lot of attendance issues that have been resolved and are on our way to push quick. Downed 3 new prog bosses in the last 3 weeks and going to continue the momentum. We are a close knit raid team that loves competition. The team is only as strong as its weakest link and by saying that we help each other out by digging into logs to see where we could all improve making each other stronger. I’m eager to hear from you. I’ll leave other information below for you to look through.

Raid times
Wed/Thurs: (8:30p-12:30a EST) (7:30p-11:30p CST)

Raider Info
*We supply Raid Flask and Food for every fight. Vantus Runes for Prog
*Gems and Enchants provided for core raiders
*Must complete minimum Mythic 10 per week for highest loot cache but encourage to push higher
*Come Ready for each fight. Strategy is talked out in boss specific raid channels. Other information per fight will be listed in ERT notes (Exorsus Raid Tools)

Jinxed#1459 (Raid Lead)
AltarPsych#1224 (Guild Master)