413 MW LF Mythic Guild

412MW
405Prot warrior
404 resto Druid
405 Holy Pally
400Rogue

Cleared all content from Vanilla to current, Cleared Uldir and took a break from the game. Came back two months ago and joined a semi mythic guild 3/9 Currently, have plenty of end game Mythic experience. I’m EST time and prefer a weekend raiding guild. I’m in my early 30’s and don’t want a teenage elitist environment more so looking to enjoy the game and kill bosses.

Chromatic#11317

<Final Onslaught> [H] Kil’Jaeden is a guild looking to fill out our roster for mythic progression currently 3/9M. Most members just started to get their feet wet in mythic a few weeks ago. We have had to pug the past few weeks but hoping that will end soon!! needing just a few more people. we also almost always have people running keys. If you have any questions or concerns please contact me in game Labinac#1905. Or on discord Labinac#7821.

Hello! Half credit on area 52, 6/9M 8% on mekka, no toxic raid, Mon Tues weds 10p-12a with extra hour for reclear on Tuesdays (10p-1a) all EST. Let’s chat if interested.
Moclaw#1519 on bnet or Monkey#2264 on discord

[H] Relinquished - Illidan . 6/9 Mythic BoD cleared after 2 weeks as a guild. Our mission is to finish out Mythic BoD with Cutting Edge and transition into 8.2 strong. We want to push mythic content at a high level on a timely schedule and enjoy doing it with people we play with.

Raid times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday, 9:00PM - 12:00AM EST (8:00PM - 11:00PM Server). We do not add raid days or extend time. With the possible progression exception. While multiple specs / classes are not necessary, they are highly desired and will add to your competitive value. However we do welcome all alts!

You:
Currently looking for at least 5/9 Mythic players with logs Resto Druid & Shaman, Holy Pally and DPS (Rogue, DK, DH, WW, Shadow Priest, Mage and Warlock) (All other exceptional players will still be considered). We look for raiders who have past/current CE experience, those who are currently progressing through or finishing Mythic BoD, and other exceptional players!

Our raiders are expected to hold a near 100% attendance; but we understand real life comes first. Your attendance will be associated with your raid spot, and those who frequently miss and do not post or let an officer know should expect this to effect your spot.

Community means a lot to us! As a guild we seek people who are active outside raid times. From M+ to PvP, Old Achievement runs, and just plain old discord toxicity there are many ways for you to engage with us.

Contact info: Btags - Berzzerk#1338 or srdb#1102. Discord - Berzzerk#4516 or Whatsfordin#0375

Cheers.

B. Net: Cit#1338
Discord: Citta#9511

We’re looking for a MWer, average age in our guild is a bit older so late 20s to early 30s is most common, we raid 8-11 EST Tues/Wed, here’s our guild spam :

DMCG - cutting edge guiild recruiting for 8.2 and beyond.

Tuesday - 9:30pm cst to 12:30am cst
Wednesday - 9:30pm cst to 12:30am cst
Tuesday - 9:30pm cst to 12:30am cst

Looking for mostly healers, mages, warriors. Add me on Bnet @ Swiver#11128

Here comes first bump.

Not sure if we fit for EST but. .

wed/sun 7-10pst
3/9M

Havak#11708

Vice | Horde-Cho’gall
9/9M BoD
8/8M US 324 Uldir
Fri/Sat 6-9pm PST / 9pm-midnight EST
Gub#1148, Breathe#1185

~https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/cho-gall/Vice

1 Like

Hello, we are recruiting but our raid times may be a bit late:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404

<Final Onslaught> [H] Kil’Jaeden is a guild looking to fill out our roster for mythic progression currently 3/9M. We raid sun/mpn 7-10 PST. Most members just started to get their feet wet in mythic a few weeks ago. We have had to pug the past few weeks but hoping that will end soon!! needing just a few more people. we also almost always have people running keys. If you have any questions or concerns please contact me in game Labinac#1905. Or on discord Labinac#7821