413 Mage LF Raid team

My mages ilvl is 413 with a neck 44. This raid tier I have been maining a frost mage because it is what my raid team needed, however my preferred main is a MW.

My experience this raid is I was aotc week 5 and 1/9M.

Unfortunately my alts are not as raid ready as I would like:
Monk 397
pali 392

contact info:
battle tag: kial7272
discord: kial11268

Hello Kailmonk!

Crucial is a weekend raiding guild currently at 3/9M with progression on Opulence. We raid on Fri/Sat at 9pm server time. We do have need for a mage, but you did not post your available days/times so I’m not sure if our raid schedule meshes with you. We do Mythic + daily, along with achieve runs, yolo rbgs, transmog runs etc.

If you are interested, you can message me in game at ldsmith82#1120 or on Discord at Gracie#3556, or you can see all of our rankings, progressions, logs, roster, etc at the Guilds of Wow website, just search for Crucial. Our application is also on there.

Thanks for your time! See you on the battlefield!

Hey buddy!
I am super interested, and hope that you reach out. I sent you a Btag request, but had trouble adding you on discord.
9/9H 1/9M We are looking to fill out our roster here as we move into mythic. We also do a lot of M+ throughout the week, and have some of the top players in their class. (1500IO +)
Like I said, super interested. Pls feel free to reach out!
Btag-Dev#1185
Discord-CasualDev#5323

Sent you a friend request from Glasscannon. We have a great guild and usually clear about 60% of mythic content in a casual setting, but we’re beginning to lose a few raiders and could use a few more to fill out some spots. We raid Tues/Sun 7:30-10:30 server and have some high IO mythic+ players as well (nearing 1700) if you’re into that.

Hi Kial,

We are looking to add a couple members to our Progression raid roster.

Catalyst [Sargeras] [A] is a community focused on end game PVE progression. We have a very experienced group of leaders, skilled in organizing and executing all end game content. Our core group of friends and raiders reformed the guild to push at a high level. We may raid at a high level but with a semi-casual approach (2 Nights a week for 3 hours a night). We will make the most out of the time we spend raiding. We have high expectations for the guild, and thus are looking for exceptional players

Progression Schedule

• Tuesday 9 PM - 12 AM CST (7-10 PST)
  • Thursday 9 PM - 12 AM CST (7-10 PST)

Progress

• 9/9 H BoD
  • 3/9 M BoD

Checkout our full recruitment thread here:

or message us directly

Rystet - Rystet#1989
Ntrz - ntrz#1948
Fen - Rawrabear#1450
Noresdod – Deresdod#1533

is a 3/9M 7-10cst tue/thur (7-10cst sat/mon alt raid) guild always looking to deepen our team. We rotate people on the bench in when we are able to since we try to combine community and progression.
We are in need of backup mages and healers, and with our running M+ I’m sure we could help that gear issue.
Contact me at btag Dwhaviel#2478 if you are interested.

Hello!!

(5/9M) has been getting CE together for over 12 years. Tired of pop-up guilds and looking for a home? Come see what makes PG different at pggaming dot net or PST for more info Tue-Th 8-11 ST. Needs: Ranged DPS Battle ID Seph#1103