413 Holy Pally LFG

Looking for a home new to the server very interested in running Keys and Clearing Raids, Pugged to 2400 and Pugged AOTC kind of tired of pugging everything always down for healing Keys.

Hi Blanky - We are now forming our Season Two raid team for Aberrus and building out our S2 M+ teams! This is an opportunity to join a committed team that will thrive with you!

Raid Times

Friday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST
Saturday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST

We’ve achieved AOTC - 8/8 Heroic in Vault of the Incarnates. We’re preparing for Aberrus along with doing some fun activities up until Season Two. :slight_smile:

Feel free to reach out to me on Discord: Devonellah#0195 so we can talk more. I look forward to speaking with you!

Click here to see our full recruitment post.

Hey, we may be up your alley. We are Falkor and we are looking for another healer for our Fri/Sat raid team. Its a heroic prog group with the goal to get AOTC. We also run keys and guild events frequently throughout the week as well as having an active discord. If you’d like to chat more my discord is: Böundless#7559

Hey there, Im Kngs from and we are an AOTC guild dabbling into mythic raiding this expansion. We are in need currently of all classes to fill out our roster. We raid Tuesday/Thursday from 8-11pm EST, with an alt group raiding on Wednesday nights. We are currently 9/9 N and 1/9 H. If you are interested add me in game @ Kngs#1668 or discord @ Kngx#4435!!

Hi Coruptblanky, Welcome to Stormrage! “Bada Bing” (21+) may be what you are looking for. Our progressive raid days are Th/F 7-10pm EST (invites start going out at 6:30), and sometimes GM will schedule an extra raid for Sat. (same time period) if he wants to push into progression more. As for keys, we don’t have any set days on our calendar, but guildies will ask in chat if anyone wants to run a key w/ them and if no one is busy at the time, they usually do. We have a chatty discord, and at times old raids are run for mounts, transmogs, etc. If we sound like the perfect new home for you, just IM me in-game for either more info/invite. I’m usually online in the early afternoon practically everyday, but if you can’t catch me and just desire an invite, then just go on guild-finder and apply directly to “Bada Bing”, and we’ll invite you through there. Hope to have you join our family!

My guild is causal AOTC focused currently 7/9 normal from week 1. we raid tues/mon 830-1130 server you can add me if you want to talk. we also push keys on nights we dont raid,

Bloodhaven#1511