413 Boomkin 3/9M 1263.io LF Raid Team

Hello,

Due to some loss of core guild positions, I am currently looking for a new raid team to run with!

Specifically looking for a semi-hardcore guild progressing mythic content, preferably at least 3/9M (like myself). As far as times, I am a little flexible and looking for raid times between Mon-Thurs , 8-12 EST preferably.

Looking for a guild enjoys progressing content. While the state of the game may not be very glamorous, I’m trying to find a active guild participating in multiple content forms (raiding, alt raiding, m+ etc.) and not just raid logging.

As far as the atmosphere, I want to find a mature guild that gives constructive criticism. One that understands when its okay to goof off, laugh and have fun vs. when its time to focus and progress. Also, one that focuses on the improvement of the group as a whole vs the individual.

If you feel your guild fits the bill, please feel free to reach out by either posting here or at my:
BNET: Claw#1537.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Great player here! You’d be missing out if you didnt pick him up!

If you’re still looking we need a couple more dps to round out our roster and you might be a good fit. We’re only 1/9M and we raid Sundays I think that might be your only problems with us :slight_smile:

CD is a progression-oriented guild that’s been around for 13 years and just recently moved to Area 52 from the Eonar server. We pride ourselves on only playing with people we actually enjoy spending time with(no toxicity or drama) and are currently looking for mature players to bolster our roster. We are currently 9/9 Heroic 1/9M 1/2H looking to Mythic raid. We also have a strong Mythic+ community.

Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Sundays 8:15-11PM EST. We also frequently do a Friday Night Normal fun/alt raid and M+ runs on most non-raid nights.

Hit up Slowthar(Cretia#11550), Begzilla(Chibi#1952), Daishii(lokiashaman#1399) or Moruba/Andoras(Dolgare#1940) for more info and to do some runs and get to know us.

If you are still looking, hit me up. Half Credit, 6/9M 10p-12 Mon, Tues, Weds.
Moclaw#1519

I have found a guild! Thank you all, if I am in further need I will contact you directly!