4/12M 472 Spriest (Multiclass capable) LF Mythic Raiding Guild / M+

Hello! I have played the game since TBC and have raided since T11 in Cataclysm with mostly competitive tiers up until BFA when I decided to take a more casual approach. Going into Shadowlands I would like to find a guild with a laid back schedule but still gets solid progression

Little about me as a player, I’m a bit of a sperg and like to play multiple classes. I’m always up to date on theorycrafting (at least for my main) and I’m willing to play any class/role needed to push content. I’m a consistent player with mechanics, numbers and attendance. I love doing M+ and spend a lot more time than I probably should playing this black hole of a game.

I have a strong preference towards Shadow currently but I currently have multiple characters that are well geared (Arms Warr, Fire Mage, Havoc DH, and BM Hunter) and I will post what logs I have below for each.

Shadow: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/mesta#partition=2

Arms: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/musclecrowe#difficulty=5&partition=2

Fire: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/mestablast#difficulty=4&partition=2

Havoc: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/sicklikemest#

BM Hunter: I haven’t done anything outside of M+ really with this toon but here’s an armory link - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/illidan/theoldmesta

Ideally looking for a guild that raids Tues-Thurs between 730pm-1130 EST

If you’d like to talk more my Btag is Mesta#1805

Hello Mesta

Our Monday team could use you!

Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild. We currently have two raid teams, main raid team that is 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST. Our second raid team raids Mondays 6/12M 8AM-11AM.

If this interests you let me know,

Withoutt#8803 -Discord
Without#1930- Bnet

Hello Friends

Hey Mesta! I sent you a friend request on Btag so hopefully we can chat - really believe we have what you’re looking for over here at Smooth Brain. Anyways here’s mah blurb

Smooth Brain

We are a guild on Bleeding Hollow Horde looking for dps and a healer or two. The guild is comprised of a group of returning US Top 100 players who stopped raiding in BfA because…well ya know and are making a return for Shadowlands. Since forming at the beginning of June we have been focused on building a roster of experienced raiders who fit in the relaxed environment we’re aiming for. With many of us having experience in higher end raiding the target for the guild is to progress in the US 100-200 range. As a result, we are taking our time with recruitment in order to meet these goals.

Though primarily a WoW raiding guild, most of the gang will do high keys or play other games with each other (League, FFIV, Warzone, etc.). While we are more than welcoming to those who simply wish to raid the full Smooth Brain experience in much more.

Current recruitment needs:

Melee DPS – Rogue, Warrior, Demon Hunter

Ranged DPS – Mage, Lock, Balance Druid, Shadow Priest

Healers – Priest, Shaman

With a new expansion just around the corner we are flexible to what people are looking to play and are open to changes for Shadowlands

Raid Times:

Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday – 8:30-11:30 EST

Currently raiding casually on Tuesdays and Thursdays for heroic and first few mythic

To Apply:

smoothbrain .info

If you have any questions or would like additional info please feel free to reach out to either

James (GM): James#1657 (Btag) ZunnyD#9491 (Discord)

Luke (Raid Lead): BHO#11601 (Btag) Luke#5204 (Discord)

Good morning,

Divine Minds is a 5/12M guild on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team, looking for DPS and healers with strong numbers and a priority for mechanics.

Our current progression boss is Ra-Den.

We raid on Wednesday and Friday from 6-10 server time/CST.

Tuesday’s we take kill the first 3 bosses to focus on more progression related bosses. We do this from 9PM CST - 10PM CST.

Our priorities for classes are a WW Monk, Ret Paladin, Warlock, Unholy/Frost DK and Feral/Balance Druid; all exceptional players will be considered regardless of spec.

Our goal is to continue progressing as far as we can into this raid tier and get ready to do the same in Shadowlands!

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2000 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBGs team and several multiglads that love to run arenas.

If a guild like this interests you, please add me at Defusionz#1271.

Hi Mesta,

We’re looking for players with some prior CE-level experience who want a somewhat casual raid schedule while utilizing some of the best-practices you see in more serious environments. Your appear to fit that bill almost too closely based on what you described above. Like you, a good number of our players have sunk far too much time into this black hole, but now have more work and family responsibilities that mean we have to be a bit more responsible with our time commitment.

We raid a fairly casual schedule and try to take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have a guide posted for Hungering Destroyer in Castle Nathria (1 of the 4 bosses tested last week)

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, give us a look and drop us an app if you like what you see, or add me on bnet at Klik#1399

If your times change, we’re in need of a good spriest for weekend.

Hey, I’m not sure how flexible you are with times, but I figured I’d leave this anyway because not a lot of people think of weekend afternoons. I’m recruiting for a (VERY) new guild: [Phasers On Stun] horde side on Illidan. Raid times are 12pm-3pm central time on Saturday/Sunday (weekend afternoons). We’ve been around for about 3 months and are 7/12m. I know that committing to a brand new guild is super scary but I have leadership experience in both WoW and real life, and you’re more than welcome to trial before making any commitments.

Application: https://forms.gle/rQAdS3ouuu6mexh18
Or, if you’d rather, feel free to just reach out to me!
Discord: brandy#9982
battle.net: brandy#1599

Hi! Would love to have you on your priest or your mage :slight_smile:

Noire - Mal’Ganis [H] Sat-Sun 8PM-12AM EST
Looking for a few spots to round out our roster. Currently 8/12M as we only started the tier recently. Ex top-20 US Leader, small group of friends who look to achieve progression in game while maintaining a fun raid environment. Many high level backgrounds in various other games. Mostly building a roster for shadowlands. Most of us are in our early 20s :slight_smile:

You can reach me on bnet: Azer#1646